1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Charlotte Flair needing Surgery

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Kairi HoHo, May 10, 2018.

1. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

WWE has yet to release a statement on the injury, but we’ll keep you updated as soon as it drops. And it goes without saying that we wish Flair a speedy, healthy recovery from the surgery, hopefully with enough time to heal up and still compete at Money in the Bank.

I didn't even know Charlotte had Breast Implants at all. Horrible to hear she'll need surgery, if she's out for an extended period of time that really puts a hole in the division. I would see if she's gone let's 3-4 months, Becky and Asuka are going to need to step up and be the top face for the ladies till she comes back. I said when Carmella won the title, that she's holding it for a short time, but they might have her hold it a bit longer now. I had the idea that the MITB on the ladies side would be either Asuka or Becky, it would of made a great story with Becky cashing on Charlotte and winning the title, because I thought for sure we would get Charlotte vs Carmella again. I guess with this news all of that will be scrapped.​

2. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    3-4 months for a ruptured breast implant? No chance. She's probably out for like a month at most.

3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

MITB still a month away so there's a decent chance she'll be back, but if they weren't planning on having her win it then I'd just hold off anyway bc I wouldn't want her wrestling ladder matches not 100% anyway, those things just ask for injuries.

4. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Yeah she’ll be back by MITB; it’s not a serious surgery. She’s still my pick to win it unless Asuka ends up in it

5. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

At this point you might have to give it to Asuka bc she's fallen so far out of relevance it's sad

Cwalker likes this.
  6. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Hardest thing about a streak is the booking after it’s over.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    This is why you don't book streaks....made Undertakers run of 5* Manoa matches an afterthought.

Cwalker likes this.
  8. amirah

amirah New Member

It was not that much serious surgery.