Charismatic Edge : Rep is serious

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Btw Beer, I think you gave me the wrong rep, you gave me the green one, isnt neg rep the red one? Try again and choose the RED ONE, similar to your period stain.
Sigh, yeah, I told him this.

Reaction score
Wow! I think all of the bases have been covered here. Everything she posted is absolute truth. When I first appeared on the boards I did think rep was cool. I did get annoyed when someone rep repped me.

Seeing all of the other members quickly take a shot at me is fair but also short sighted. I'm the only one who cares or cared about rep. I read the thread about telling people how much rep you had and I've seen member with rep comments telling them to die or fuck off or call them a smurf.

I like coming to IWF. It can be really fun. Someone like Lady Hot Rod tells me I care too much and makes a thread about me. Now what? Defend myself? She's absolutely right about my feelings on rep. If I'm the only member who cares about rep, green or red, I apologize.

PS I've been sending green reps all over the place in the last month. Who is Lady Hot Rod to judge what I can or cannot rep or green rep. It's still a matter of opinion isn't it?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow! I think all of the bases have been covered here. Everything she posted is absolute truth. When I first appeared on the boards I did think rep was cool. I did get annoyed when someone rep repped me.

Seeing all of the other members quickly take a shot at me is fair but also short sighted. I'm the only one who cares or cared about rep. I read the thread about telling people how much rep you had and I've seen member with rep comments telling them to die or fuck off or call them a smurf.

I like coming to IWF. It can be really fun. Someone like Lady Hot Rod tells me I care too much and makes a thread about me. Now what? Defend myself? She's absolutely right about my feelings on rep. If I'm the only member who cares about rep, green or red, I apologize.

PS I've been sending green reps all over the place in the last month. Who is Lady Hot Rod to judge what I can or cannot rep or green rep. It's still a matter of opinion isn't it?

*LadyHotrod. It's right on your fucking screen and you still can't type it correctly.

Um, I don't care who you decide to rep, the fact is, you tried to make it a huge deal that I apparently red repped you continuously 18 months ago and was upset enough by it to mention it when you came back a few weeks ago but you do the same thing. That is the point, not WHO you rep. I was just proving that you have a problem with this guy because there were options other than hitting the same guy over and over again so your excuse that you were just spreading it around to green rep other people was bullshit when you cried about me hitting you with it before. Pointing out your stupidity, that's all this is. If you want to red rep people to the moon, go ahead. I'm just pointing out how it hurts your 31 year old feelings to get a red square from someone but you don't mind passing it out.

...and never use 'cared'. You CARE about rep, not 'cared' about rep.

Reaction score
^^^I hope this doesn't drag on forever.

English lessons aside, you said there were more deserving posts for red rep. That's according to you. To create an indictment thread about why rep matters to me was your decision. I send a pm back then and now just to ask why. That's allowed isn't it? I don't expect you to change your mind but when you reply with something along the lines of die smurf, that leaves wondering who really is taking it too seriously. You care enough to continue to red rep me. You and one other member who is no longer here have sent neg rep to me.

If you didn't care about it then why did you ask for it all back? I know I did it too because it's fun to have rep and in your case a lot of it.

LATE EDIT: I just wanted to say I thought I was a fair member who got along with most and was surprised to see how many were ready to start throwing me under the bus.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^^I hope this doesn't drag on forever.

....says the guy who brought up shit from 18 months ago. I wouldn't doubt you left the forum for almost 2 years because your asshole hurt over red squares you fucking pussy.

English lessons aside you said there were more deserving posts for red rep. That's according to you.

Not really. There are some pretty obvious spam posts that could get red rep you dumb fuck. A few bots made it through. Quite lying, you dislike the kid for some reason and got caught doing what you complain about when others do it to you.

To create an indictment thread about why rep matters to me was your decision. I send a pm back then and now just to ask why. That's allowed isn't it? I don't expect you to change your mind but when you reply with something along the lines of die smurf, that leaves wondering who really is taking it too seriously.

Obviously YOU take it seriously when you read someone call you a smurf online and tell you to die. PM me back to ask why? The fuck? I'm not stupid, I know how deeply you get hurt by rep so I know you realized after you sent me a red rep that you may have set yourself up for more. I was actually being honest when I said I was just going to give you that one and move on, but, seeing as to how it hurt you so much that you decided to send me multiple private messages about it, even after I kept telling you 'go away, don't message me again', I think I'll do it and hope you leave the forum again.

You care enough to continue to red rep me. You and one other member who is no longer here have sent neg rep to me.

I think you should go back and read how you react to red rep and think about why I do it. I know it might take you an extra long time to figure it out but the answer lies right in your posts and private messages.

If you didn't care about it then why did you ask for it all back? I know I did it too because it's fun to have rep and in your case a lot of it.

Um, because Mike was asking what everyone's stats were, blueberry? Before Monk was banned, I clearly told him to go ahead and abuse his powers and put me in full red. He refused. Oops, just killed your claim that I care about it.

Rep is fun? Man, you must not get laid. Ever. Pathetic 31 year old.

LATE EDIT: I just wanted to say I thought I was a fair member who got along with most and was surprised to see how many were ready to start throwing me under the bus.

.......do I have to spell it out for you? People think you are a bitch because you cry about shit that happened a long time ago. I gave you ONE rep rep last night, said NOTHING more to you, yet you wake up today, troll me in threads and send me messages crying.

In the future, please refrain from trying to make it seem like you get along with everyone. When you returned a few weeks ago, I didn't say shit to you (because I barely even remember you, anyways) but you were so fast to quote me and bring up rep and messages from almost 2 years ago and clearly start trolling me because of a red box on your rep page.

GET A FUCKING LIFE.

nation

Reaction score
I learned a long time ago not to fuck with LHR. Damn glad we're E friends.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I thought I made you get out of town.

*bodyslam*

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I THOUGHT I MADE YOU A NEW BOX!

*suplex*

*Knox Beard proceeds to enter the thread, defending Charismatic Edge against LH's E-bullying, creating an alternate flame war between himself and LH. Most of the site will be on Knox Beards side but nobody will step in until six months later. In the mean time, Charismatic Edge swerves the masses and joins sides with LH to flame Knox Beard. Making him feel like a super tool. Dropping the argument entirely until the Aussies all band together to drive LH away from the forum in some uber thread that becomes sticky'd a year later."

HISTORY DOES REPEAT ITSELF!