Chaos Theory Wrestling

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Chaos Theory Wrestling
Owner/President-Mr. Chaos
Place-Chaos Arena in Indianapolis, Indiana

The story
Combining hardcore action with high flying and strong style Chaos Theory Wrestling is poised to turn the wrestling world upside down. Started by the mysterious masked man known only as Mr. Chaos. Mr. Chaos, tired of being spoon fed watered down matches each week, has decided to start his own organization. Booking talent from all over, the only constant is unpredictability.

CTW Championship Title History

CTW Heavyweight Championship

Chris Hero (Current Champion)
Won the title in an I Quit Match against Eddie Kingston
Title Defenses
Defeated Super Dragon (Chaos Cup Night Two)
Defeated Super Dragon (Unskinny Bop)

Eddie Kingston
Won the title in a double elimination four way by pinning Chris Hero (Hypothesis)
Title Defenses
Defeated Chris Hero, Jimmy Jacobs, BJ Whitmer, Roderick Strong and Super Dragon in the Lonely at the Top match (Lonely at the Top May 18, 2008)
Defeated Jimmy Jacobs (Chaos TV May 27, 2008)
Lost to Chris Hero in an I Quit Match (Heat Stroke)

CTW Tag Team Championship

Steenerico (Current Champion)
Won the title in a four team gauntlet also involving Pimp Juice, Vulgar Display of Power, and the Naptown Dragons (Hypothesis April 20, 2008)
Title Defenses
Defeated Vulgar Display of Power (Lonely at the Top)
Defeated The Naptown Dragons (Heat Stroke)
Defeated The Naptown Dragons (Chaos Cup Night Two)
Lost to Homicide and Low Ki (Chaos Cup Night Two)

CTW Light Heavyweight Championship

Delirious (Current Champion)
Won the title in a triple threat match against Nate Webb and Sabian (Heat Stroke)
Title Defenses
Defeated Mike Quackenbush (Aftershock June 24, 2008)
Defeated Nate Webb (Chaos Cup Night One Round One)
Defeated Sabian (Chaos Cup Night Two Round Two)
Defeated Jerry Lynn (Chaos Cup Night Two Round Three)
Defeated Mike Quackenbush (Unskinny Bop)

Spyder Nate Webb
Won the title in a Ladder match featuring Mike Quackenbush, Sabian and Delirious (Hypothesis April 20, 2008)
Title Defenses
Defeated Sabian (Chaos TV April 22, 2008)
Defeated Sabian (Lonely at the Top May 18, 2008)
Lost to Delirious in a triple threat match also involving Sabian (Heat Stroke)

CTW Chaos Championship

Dylan Summers(Current Champion)
Won the title in a Chaos Rules Match (Unskinny Bop)

Madman Pondo
Defeated Necro Butcher, Corporal Robinson, and Ian Rotten in a Four Corners of Torture Match (Hypothesis April 20, 2008)
Title Defenses
Defeated Jimmy Jacobs in a Barb Wire Ropes and Thumbtacks Match (Chaos TV April 29, 2008)
Defeated Vortekz, Drake Younger and Necro Butcher in a pick your poison match (Lonely at the Top May 18, 2008)
Defeated Steve Corino in a thumbtack madness match (Chaos TV May 27, 2008)
Lost To Dylan Summers (Unskinny Bop)

Roster

1. Eddie Kingston
2. Chris Hero
3. Nigel McGuiness
4. Drake Younger
5. Jimmy Jacobs
6. BJ Whitmer
7. Necro Butcher
8. Jon Moxley
9. Chuck Taylor
10. Rhett Titus
11. Kevin Steen
12. El Generico
13. Bryan Danielson
14. Super Dragon
15. Corporal Robinson
16. Madman Pondo
17. Sabian
18. Homicide
19. Austin Aries
20. Roderick Strong
21. Low Ki
22. Delirious
23. Ian Rotten
24. Scotty Vortekz
25. Mike Quackenbush
26. Steve Corino
27. Sexxy Eddy

Tag Teams

MEXiCan-El Generico and Kevin Steen
Naptown Dragons-Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz
Low Ki and Homicide
Anti Hardcore Alliance-Steve Corino and Bryan Danielson
Blood Brothers-Ian Rotten and Madman Pondo
Addicted To Love-Rhett Titus and Jon Moxley

Announce Team

Jack Stone-Play By Play
Matt Washington-Color Commentary
Alex Hoffman-Backstate Interviewer
Lance McEntyre-Ring Announcer

Weekly Show-Aftershock Every Tuesday Night at 9.

Monthly Events

Hypothesis
Lonely at the Top
Heat Stroke
Chaos Cup
Unskinny Bop
Overheat (rev em up)
Uncontrollable
Crossfire (you'll get caught up in the)
Regulate
Caged Chaos
Sonic Boom
Ludicrous Speed

Specialty Matches

Caged Chaos
Deathmatches
Fans Bring the Weapons-You supply the weapons. We supply the chaos.
Lonely at the top-A high flying extravaganza. The match starts as a triple tag team match (two on two on two). Once an individual is pinned it becomes a five-way, then a four way, then a triple threat match. Once it's down to three men the belt is hung in place and it becomes a ladder match.

Special Events

Chaos Cup

A two night tournament featuring 24 of the top technical, high-flying and strong style wrestlers from around the world. The winner of the tournament will get a title shot at Halloween Hell.

Uncontrollable

Are you tired of watching wrestling shows and saying "these people couldn't book their way out of a paper bag"? Tired of being fed the same matches with the same people every week? Uncontrollable is the event for you. You call the shots. Your vote decides the match type and in the case of multiple title holders competing in one match you can decide which title is on the line. Everything is in your hands.

Caged Chaos

The big one. The "Wrestlemania" of CTW. Headlined by the Caged Chaos match. A special cage surrounding the entire ring area with barbed wire surrounding the top of the cage, weapons surrounding and inside the cage, Scaffolds in the four top corners of the cage and tables surround the area outside the cage. Match can be single, triple threat, fatal four way, tag team, six man tag, or eight man tag. The place where feuds end.

Stay Tuned...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Yes, another BTB with lots of emphasis on Indy Stars. Nice to see Chuck Taylor, Super Dragon and Deranged on there. It should be a nice indy hardcore BTB. This should be good, I'll be reviewing, and good luck.

Check out PRIDE if you want to.

Evil Austin

This btb seems alright, i am not familiar with many names from indy promotions but this might be good. ill read it, if you like check out waw or real wwe champion

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Fade in on Mr. Chaos standing in a wrestling ring.

This ring used to mean something. People used to respect this. Now we have champions who can't perform simple arm drags without injuring themselves and matches that have all the excitement and action of watching paint dry. Well that's about to change. I've searched everywhere to find the best mix of hardcore, high-flying and strong style wrestlers. I've worked hard to put together the most talented group of athletes in wrestling today. And on April 20th Chaos Theory Wrestling will present it's first show, Hypothesis. I have got some major plans in the works for Hypothesis that will forever change the face of professional wrestling. Starting with the main event to crown the first world heavyweight champion. Four top competitors will compete in a double elimination match to determine who will be the first ever CTW Heavyweight Champion. In that match you will see The King Of Diamonds Eddie Kingston versus The Notorious 187 Homicide versus Low Ki versus Chris Hero. And that's just the main event. Can you handle the chaos?

fadeout on CTW graphic

Reaction score
Awesome. I'm liking this btb already. I like how you also used indy stars rather than WWE and TNA guys. Will be reviewing and check out DZW when you got the time :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Presents Hypothesis

CTW PRESENTS HYPOTHESIS

SUNDAY APRIL 20th Live At the Chaos Arena

MAIN EVENT

4 Way Double Elimination Match To Crown The First CTW Heavyweight Champion

Eddie Kingston vs. Low Ki vs. Chris Hero vs. Homicide

Super Dragon vs. Bryan Danielson

4 Corners Of Torture Match To Crown The First CTW Chaos Champion

Necro Butcher vs. Ian Rotten vs. Corporal Robinson vs. Madman Pondo

Strong Style Match

BJ Whitmer vs. Roderick Strong

Fatal 4 Way To Crown The First CTW Tag Team Champions

Vulgar Display of Power vs. Naptown Dragons vs. MEXiCAN vs. Pimp Juice

Three Way Dance

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Steve Corino

Ladder Match To Crown The First CTW Light Heavyweight Champion

Sabian vs. Nate Webb vs. Delirious vs. Mike Quackenbush

Card Subject to Change…

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Eddie Kingston vs. Low Ki vs. Chris Hero vs. Homicide

Necro Butcher vs. Ian Rotten vs. Corporal Robinson vs. Madman Pondo

BJ Whitmer vs. Roderick Strong

Vulgar Display of Power vs. Naptown Dragons vs. MEXiCAN vs. Pimp Juice

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Steve Corino

Sabian vs. Nate Webb vs. Delirious vs. Mike Quackenbush

Card looks Amazing so far, lots of dream matches and potnentially good matches in Real life. I'm hoping for Hero to win the title, but he could feud with Danielson in the future, because he's not in the Title Match. I'll drop a review if I can.

PRIDE is up, so check it out if you can bro.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Ctw Hypothesis

CTW Hypothesis

A video package is seen on the big screen. Against a backdrop of different wrestlers standing in different places around the arena a voiceover is heard.

Voiceover: Hypothesis: a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts. The first part of a proposed theory, the beginning, the inception. There have been many firsts in wrestling. The first WrestleMania, the first Starrcade, the first TNA payperview. Now on April 20th Chaos Theory Wrestling is poised to make history once again.

Chris Hero is seen last on the video and his voice is heard.

Chris Hero: Tonight, at Hypothesis, I will make history. At the end of the night I will walk out of here the CTW Heavyweight Champion.

And now, Chaos Theory Wrestling presents…Hypothesis!!!!

A pyrotechnics display is seen as fireworks shoot from the bottom of the stage near the entrance, a circle of fireworks charges goes off on each of the turnbuckles in rapid succession ending with three huge explosions from all four corners of the ring. The CTW Theme Song (Chaos Theory by Jumpsteady) is heard.

It's the Chaos Theory

It's - It's the Chaos Theory (7x)

The Chaos Theory!

If I teach you every secret of the dragon's lair

Would I remain the one and only dragon slayer?

On the daily, I'm the mastermind of everything you question

Skilled like pick or forced and the hallowed ground in restin in

If the dream plymouth cube really exists

Would you wish away the wars and the coming of Apocalypse?

Devastating like the chambers and dungeons combined

And slicker than a 20 sided die

Once we were not found divine, must roll for soul

The worst is drownin in the moat

we're bringin on the antidote

Underneath the cloak of night

Without a dagger in sight

It's just the wind and the blades of samurais

Waitin for the sun to come up

To watch the battle begin

The heads has kept his trophies in the warriors' den

And souls descend and destroy the sick and weary

And become elements of the Chaos Theory

It's the Chaos Theory

It's - It's the Chaos Theory!

(Behind enemy lines)

It's - It's the Chaos Theory

(it's about time for you and your empire to die)

(4x)

The Chaos Theory!​

The camera pans around the arena as the crowd cheers and chants CTW! CTW! CTW! CTW!

Jack Stone: Welcome to CTW Hypothesis! I’m Jack Stone alongside Matt Washington and what a historic night it’s going to be.

Matt Washington: It sure is. I can’t wait for our main event a double elimination match to crown the first CTW Heavyweight Champion.

Jack Stone: That one’s sure to tear the house down but we have a stacked card from top to bottom so let’s not waste anymore time and get to the first match.

"Hybrid Stigmata" by Dimmu Borgir plays as Delirious sprints to the ring, enters the ring, exits the ring, sprints wildly around the ring three times, climbs the top rope, backflips into the ring and ends with a gymnastics style pose.

Matt Washington: Someone get him some decaf.

Jack Stone: No kidding. He might want to save his energy for the match.

"Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus plays as the crowd goes wild for the hometown boy. Nate Webb walks to the ring slapping hands with the fans and enters the ring and strikes a pose with the crowd cheering wildly.

"I'm a hustler" by Cassidy plays as Sabian comes to the ring as the crowd boos.

"Break it Down" by Tears for Fears plays as Mike Quackenbush makes his way to the ring.

Matt Washington: What a way to kick off the inaugural Hypothesis a Four Way Ladder Match to crown the first CTW Light Heavyweight Champion. Jack, who do you like in this match?

Jack Stone: In a match like this it’s hard to say. You have the experienced Mike Quackenbush, the Hometown boy Nate Webb, the unpredictable Delirious, and Sabian a champion in many different promotions and a talented high flyer in his own right. Let’s send it to Lance McEntyre in the ring for the introductions.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a four way ladder match and it is to crown the first Chaos Theory Wrestling Light Heavyweight Champion! Introducing first in the corner to my immediate right he stands 5’ 10†tall and weighs in at 194 pounds from The Edge of Sanity this is Delirious.

Delirious raises his arms and spins around wildly

Lance McEntyre: Next also to my right he stands 6’ 2†tall and weighs in at 185 pounds from INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA this is “Spyder†Nate Webb (Crowd Cheers Loudly).

Nate Webb raises his arms to the cheers of the crowd.

Lance Mc Entyre: Next in the corner to my left he stands 5’ 6†tall and weighs in at 165 pounds from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania he is the “Black Jesus†Sabian.

Sabian makes the belt gesture around his waist as the crowd boos at him.

Lance McEntyre: And finally in the corner to my immediate left he stands 6’ tall and weighs in at 191 pounds from West Lawn, Pennsylvania this is Mike Quackenbush.

Four Way Ladder Match to Crown the First Ever CTW Light Heavyweight Champion

Delirious vs. Nate Webb vs. Sabian vs. Mike Quackenbush​

The Bell Rings

Delirious goes crazy as he sprints around the ringside area jumping around wildly. Mike Quackenbush and Nate Webb start it out with a lockup and exchange of arm wringers. Mike Quackenbush goes behind with the hammerlock, leg trip, goes for the side headlock but Webb rolls through, Quack charges but Webb hits a quick arm drag, Quackenbush answers right back with one of his own, both wrestlers quickly back to their feet, and Indy Stand Off. The crowd cheers in appreciation. Meanwhile Sabian has slowly slipped out of the ring, Delirious still going crazy at ringside, he hasn’t noticed Sabian and…BAM! Sabian about decapitates Delirious with a vicious clothesline. Picks him back up and Irish Whips him into the guardrail hard. Webb and Quackenbush battling it out inside the ring exchanging chops, Webb gets the better of it with 5 rapid fire overhand and backhand chops, Irish Whip into the ropes, clothesline attempt ducked by Quackenbush who bounces off the ropes and unleashes a wicked headscissors takedown which sends Webb out of the ring. Sabian puts the ladder in the ring, climbs in, quickly throws Quackenbush out of the ring and sets up the ladder. He gets about 4 rungs up before Delirious pulls him off the ladder. Delirious and Sabian exchange rights and lefts, Delirious gets the better of it, Irish whips Sabian into the ropes, goes for a dropkick but Sabian puts the brakes on. Sabian grabs Delirious by the legs and locks in a Boston Crab. Mike Quackenbush spring boards off the ropes and nails Sabian in the back of the head with a missile dropkick, just as soon as he gets back to his feet Nate Webb comes off with a missile dropkick of his own knocking Quackenbush down. Nate Webb is the last one standing as the crowd goes wild.

Matt Washington: Wow, just wow. This is unbelievable and it just started.

Jack Stone: You ain’t kidding, listen to the crowd reaction for Spyder Nate Webb. They sure do love him here in Indianapolis.

Matt Washington: You know this would be a good opportunity for him to climb the ladder.

Nate Webb does just this as he positions the ladder and starts climbing. He’s halfway up before he’s cut off by Quackenbush, he’s trying to position him for a suplex, Delirious with a forearm to the back of Quackenbush, positions himself for a power bomb and TOWER OF DOOM suplex/power bomb combo, Webb and Quackenbush are out, Delirious sees his opportunity, Sabian slowly climbing back in the ring, baseball slide dropkick by Delirious knocks Sabian back out of the ring. Delirious turns his attention back to the ladder. He starts climbing up one side, Quackenbush slowly climbing up the other side. They meet at the top. Their trading blows 15 feet in the air. Sabian springboard dropkicks the ladder sending Delirious and Quackenbush crashing to the mat. Webb on the outside looking underneath the ring he’s got another ladder. He’s not putting the ladder in the ring instead he’s got it spread out between two guardrails like a modified table. Sabian slowly making his way up the ladder, Webb notices and quickly climbs back in the ring to stop him. Delirious and Quackenbush back on their feet, the exchange a look and simultaneously clothesline Sabian and Webb. Delirious picks Sabian up and Irish whips him into a Quackenbush palm strike which sends him out of the ring. Webb clubs Delirious from behind and tries power bombing him. Quackenbush breaks it up with a clubbing forearm to the back. Delirious and Quackenbush exchange a quick look, pick Webb up by their arms, run towards the ropes and DOUBLE AWESOME BOMB on the ladder set between to guardrails breaks the ladder in half and Nate Webb is out cold as the crowd screams in amazement and shock.

Crowd: Holy Shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

Jack Stone: I don’t believe it. Delirious and Quackenbush just Awesome Bombed Nate Webb through that ladder. This crowd is on its feet and stunned at what it just saw

Matt Washington: Which is more than can be said for Webb. There’s no way he’s getting up from that.

Quackenbush tries throwing Delirious out of the ring but Delirious blocks it. Delirious with a kick to the midsection, could be going for the chemical imbalance, Quack slips out of it, elbow to the back of the head, hooks him up, Black Tornado Slam. Turns his attention to the ladder and starts climbing but Sabian cuts him off and starts climbing up the other side, their trading blows 15 feet in the air, Quackenbush getting the better of it but Sabian gains control with a rake of the eyes, Slams his head into the top of the ladder, he does it again and Quackenbush crashes hard to the mat, Sabian’s all alone at the top of the ladder. All he needs to do is reach up and grab the belt. He’s looking up at the belt, looking down at Quackenbush. Sabian steps over and sits down on the top of the ladder. He’s calling for the Black Jesus Stomp. He leaps, and it CONNECTS. Quack is down and out, Sabian clutching his legs in pain. He struggles back to his feet only to be hit with a kick to the midsection, hooks him up, and nails the Bizarro Driver. Delirious is all alone, he gets to the ladder, makes sure it’s in the right location, and starts climbing slowly. This match has taken a toll on his body. It’s taking all his energy just to climb the ladder. He’s almost at the top, he can almost touch the gold. BAM! Nate Webb comes out of nowhere and Superman Style knocks the ladder off balance sending Delirious Crashing to the mat.

Matt Washington: Where the hell did he come from? I thought he was done.

Jack Stone: I don’t think he even knows where he is. I think that was just instinct and competitive drive.

Nate Webb goes outside the ring and grabs a chair he climbs to the top rope, looking for the chairsault on Delirious. He leaps, Delirious moves, Webb lands on his feet. Delirious kicks him in the midsection, springs off the ropes, and gets drilled with the chair. Webb drags him over to the corner, grabs the ladder and places it in the corner in front of Delirious. Webb goes to the opposite corner. He leaps straight to the top rope, BAM! He nails Delirious with a Moonsault Vanterminator. Sabian and Quackenbush slowly getting back up, Sabian goes outside and grabs another ladder and brings it in the ring and sets it up. Quackenbush grabs the other ladder and sets it up next to the other ladder. Sabian climbs up one ladder, Quackenbush climbs up the other ladder, Delirious slowly starts climbing up the ladder with Sabian on it. All three men are jockeying for position and trying to throw the other off balance. Webb leaps up on the ladder with Quackenbush on it. All four men are battling at the top of the ladders. Webb pushes over the other ladder and Delirious goes crashing to the floor but Sabian catches himself on the top rope and pushes himself back in place and the momentum causes Sabian to knock the other ladder off balance sending Quackenbush crashing to the floor but Webb catches himself and pushes himself back into place. Now Sabian and Webb are on one ladder and they push the other one over. They’re exchanging rights and lefts, Sabian catches Webb with an eye rake and slams his head into the top of the ladder, Sabian grabs Webb’s foot and pulls it into the middle of the ladder causing Webb to get caught in a tree of woe type position. Webb struggles to pull himself up as Sabian climbs the ladder. Webb notices the chair below him and grabs it and in one motion he pulls himself up and throws the chair at Sabian knocking him off the ladder. Webb frees his leg and climbs the ladder. He can almost touch the gold, one more rung, he grabs the gold. Nate Webb is the New Light Heavyweight Champion!

The bell rings again signaling the end of the match.

Winner and NEW Light Heavyweight Champion: Nate Webb

Jack Stone: Incredible. Nate Webb is the first CTW Light Heavyweight champion. What an incredible way to kick off Hypothesis.

Matt Washington: I can’t believe what I just saw. Nate Webb came back from the dead to capture the gold.

Jack Stone: It’s going to be tough to follow that match. I hope everyone’s brought their A game. Let’s get to…

Matt Washington: Whoa sorry to interrupt but I’m being told there’s a situation in the back we’re sending a camera crew back there.

The camera is seen moving quickly through the backstage area where we find Eddie Kingston is lying in a heap of chairs and garbage. Suddenly we see a chair get thrown at his head by Chris Hero, busting him open even further. Eddie Kingston is bleeding profusely as Chris Hero grabs a cable and starts choking Kingston with it. Kingston struggles for air as Chris Hero squeezes the cable tighter. Several other officials and wrestlers come out to pull Chris off of Kingston. As they pull him off Chris Hero yells some final words at Kingston.

Chris Hero: That’s just a small sample of what’s going to happen to you if you keep sticking your nose in my business. Unless you want to wind up in a hospital or a grave I suggest you stay far away from the ring and stay far away from me.

Back in the arena at the announce table

Jack Stone: I am shocked at what I just witnessed. Chris Hero just took Eddie Kingston out of the match. What a despicable act.

Matt Washington: I wonder what’s going to happen in the main event if Kingston’s out. Is it going to be a triple threat now?

Jack Stone: We’re waiting to get an update from CTW President Mr. Chaos in the mean time let’s send it to the ring for the next match.

"The Touch" by Stan Bush plays and Jimmy Jacobs comes to the ring to a chorus of boos. He climbs in the ring but not before exchanging words with some fans.

Lance McEntyre: The following contestant is scheduled for one fall and is a Triple Threat Match. Introducing first from Grand Rapids, Michigan weighing in at 173 pounds he is Jimmy Jacobs.

Chuck Taylor's theme music plays and Chuck Taylor comes to the ring to a mixed reaction yelling at kids along the way.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 185 pounds, Chuck Taylor.

"Fire" by Scooter plays and Steve Corino comes to the ring to a chorus of cheers.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 242 pounds, the King of Old School Steve Corino.

Jack Stone: This should be a good triple threat match. Each wrestler brings something different to the table.

Matt Washington: All three men have held gold all over the place. Should be a great contest.

Triple Threat Match

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Chuck Taylor vs. Steve Corino​

The Bell Rings

All three men are circling each other, looking for the perfect opening. Jacobs goes for Corino and nails him with a kick to the midsection and a club to the back of the head. Chuck Taylor still just standing there. He moves in to strike but backs off. Jacobs locks in a headlock and takes Corino down to the mat, Corino with the leg scissors, Jacobs kicks out of it, both men back to their feet. Jacobs charges towards Corino who hits an arm drag, Jacobs charges again and gets hit with a hip toss, Jacobs rolls out of the ring. Corino turns toward Chuck Taylor who looks to attack but instead rolls out of the ring, goes over to a guardrail and screams at a kid who starts crying and yelling. Corino in the ring just looking at him in disbelief. Jacobs comes in from behind and attacks Corino with a clothesline from behind knocking him down. Chuck Taylor climbs back in the ring as Jacobs continues the assault. Chuck Taylor joins in and starts attacking Corino along with Jacobs. The lift him back to his feet and Irish Whip him into the ropes and catch him with a double kick to the midsection, Jacobs bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging neck breaker, Chuck Taylor bounces off the ropes afterwards and hits a splash and goes for the cover 1…2…Jacobs pulls Chuck Taylor off and goes for a cover of his own 1…2… Chuck Taylor pulls him off.

Jacobs gets up and stands face to face with Chuck Taylor. Jacobs slaps him, Chuck Taylor retaliates and they start exchanging rights, Chuck Taylor starts to get the better of it but Jacobs rakes the eyes and backs him into the corner and chops him a couple times. He snapmares him out of the corner kicks him hard in the back, kicks him hard again in the chest and hits a knee drop and goes for the cover 1…2..Taylor kicks out of it. Corino back to his feet and grabs Jacobs throws him out of the ring and goes after him. He slams his head against the guard rail and starts chopping him overhand style. He Irish whips him into the ring apron where he hits back first. Taylor nails Jacobs from behind with a baseball slide dropkick knocking him down. Corino climbs back in the ring but Taylor climbs out of the ring at the same time. Chuck Taylor goes over to Jimmy Jacobs, picks him up and tosses him back in the ring. Corino stomps Jacobs as Taylor climbs back in the ring. Corino lifts Jacobs up as Taylor bounces off the ropes and chop blocks Corino causing him to drop Jacobs. Taylor nails a quick tornado DDT on Jacobs and goes for the cover 1…2…Jacobs kicks out.

Taylor turns his attention to Corino and kicks him in the leg. He locks in a single leg crab and turns it over into an STF. Corino screaming in pain. Corino tries to break free of the hold but Taylor releases it and rolls him over into a pin 1…2…Corino kicks out. Taylor back up as Jimmy Jacobs is finally getting back to his feet. Chuck Taylor waiting on him and hits him with a kick in the gut, arm wringer, puts his foot against his face and drops down with the Sole Food. Jacobs staggers into the corner, Taylor follows up with a clothesline against the turnbuckle. Places him on the top rope and climbs up with him. Taylor tries for the superplex but Jacobs has a hold of the top rope, Taylor tries it again but Jimmy blocks it and starts punching Taylor in the midsection. Corino comes from behind and clubs Taylor in the back and hooks him for a back suplex and jumps off as Taylor has a hold of Jacobs and all three men go crashing to the mat as Jacobs takes the brunt of the impact. The crowd is on their feet cheering.

Crowd: Let’s go Taylor! *clap clap clap clap clap* Let’s go Corino! *clap clap clap clap clap* Let’s Go Jacobs! *clap clap clap clap clap*

Crowd: Let’s go Taylor! *clap clap clap clap clap* Let’s go Corino! *clap clap clap clap clap* Let’s Go Jacobs! *clap clap clap clap clap*

Jack Stone: This crowd doesn’t know who they want to root for.

Matt Washington: Can’t say that I blame them. This has been an incredible match so far and it’s not even over yet.

All three men are slowly getting back to their feet. Taylor is up first followed by Corino, Taylor goes for the right hand, Corino blocks it and answers with a right of his own, and a second, and a third, Corino irish whips Taylor into the ropes and catches him with the Old School Lariat, Jacobs charges towards Corino who catches him with another Old School Lariat. Taylor back to his feet but Corino catches him with a Superkick. Goes for the cover 1…2…Jacobs breaks it up Jacobs pulling Corino back up. Kicks him in the midsection, hooks in a three quarter facelock, runs towards the turnbuckle, and hits the Contra Code. Hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor breaks it up at two and seven-eights. Chuck Taylor backs off and waits for Jimmy Jacobs to get up. Jacobs slowly gets to his feet and Taylor catches him from behind with an elbow to the head. Goes for the Awful Waffle, Jacobs flips behind, clubs him in the back, locks in the facelock and goes for the Contra Code but it’s blocked by Taylor who gives him a couple elbows to the back of the head. Taylor hooks him up and nails him with the Awful Waffle. Covers him, hooks the leg, 1…2…Corino dives over to break it up. Corino back to his feet, waiting on Taylor to get back up. Taylor back up, Corino catches him with a kick to the midsection, tries for the Old School Driver, Taylor wiggles out of it, hooks him for the Awful Waffle, Corino flips out of it, reverse facelock, turns it and nails the Old School Expulsion. He’s about to go for the cover but Jacobs shoves him out of the ring and quickly rolls up Taylor 1…2…3! Jimmy Jacobs steals the victory as Corino is unable to break the pin in time.

The Bell Rings again signaling the end of the match

Winner: Jimmy Jacobs

Jack Stone: Jimmy Jacobs just stole the victory right there. Steve Corino had that match won.

Matt Washington: I like it. Jimmy Jacobs saw his opening and took it.

Backstage, El Generico is seen playing Guitar Hero. He’s concentrating hard as his fingers feverishly hit the fret buttons and strums when suddenly a voice yelling out breaks his concentration.

Kevin Steen: GENERICO! What the hell are you doing? Our match is coming up next.

El Generico: Ole!

Generico continues playing Guitar Hero

Kevin Steen: How can you be playing video games at a time like this? Do you know who were facing tonight? We have not one, not two, but three teams to compete against. That’s six people. And not only that the CTW Tag Team Titles are at stake. You have any idea how much pressure we’re under?

Kevin Steen: Is that all you say? Look, we’re going into a match with Brain Damage and Deranged and they are f**king crazy. Have you seen them in the ring? They beat the hell out of people. And Human Tornado doesn’t even flinch when he’s hit in the nuts and that scares me. And Drake Younger and Vortekz are from Indianapolis so they have the hometown crowd on their side. Now come on we’ve got to get ready.

Generico keeps on playing guitar hero, this time Kevin Steen grabs the guitar out of his hands, he’s about to slam it down but stops himself and a curious smile crosses his face.

Kevin Steen: This could come in handy during the match.

Kevin Steen: For crying out loud stop saying that!

Kevin Steen and Generico walk away as the camera switches back to the announce table

Jack Stone: What do you think he meant by that? “That could come in handy.â€

Matt Washington: I think it means he’s going to use it as a weapon.

Jack Stone: Isn’t that illegal?

Matt Washington: This is Chaos Theory Wrestling. There are no rules. Matches can only end with a tap out, a knock out, or a three count.

Jack Stone: Ladies and gentleman I just want to take a quick moment just to update you on the situation involving Eddie Kingston. Earlier tonight Eddie Kingston was viciously assaulted by Chris Hero. I’ve been told Mr. Chaos has made the decision to continue with the match as a Triple Threat Match involving Chris Hero, Low Ki, and Homicide.

Matt Washington: I wonder how Eddie Kingston’s doing.

Jack Stone: I’ve been told he’s receiving medical attention. We’ll keep you updated on the latest, in the mean time let’s send it to the ring for Tag Team action.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a four way tag team match and it is to crown the first CTW Tag Team Champions. Here are the rules of this match. Two teams will start the match. After five minutes a third team will enter the match. Then after two minutes the final team will enter the match. The match cannot end until all four teams have entered the match. The team that secures the first pin fall or submission will be crowned the first CTW Tag Team Champions. Now let’s find out which two teams will start this match.

"Ole" by Bouncing Souls plays as Kevin Steen and El Generico come to the ring. Kevin Steen has the guitar hero guitar in his hands as they walk towards the ring.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing first at a combined weight of 399 pounds, the team of Kevin Steen and El Generico this is MEXiCAN.

Steen and Generico get in the ring and pose on opposite corners as the crowd chants Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole.

Lance McEntyre: Now let’s find out who the second team is.

Vulgar Display of Power’s music plays and they come to the ring looking like they want to hurt somebody. Kevin Steen looks white as a ghost in the ring as he pulls Generico out of the ring.

Jack Stone: Talk about bad luck. Drawing number one in any match is bad enough, but having to go up against these two animals right off the bat is really bad luck.

Matt Washington: I guess it’s a good thing he brought out the guitar hero guitar after all.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing the second team to enter the match. Brain Damage and Deranged, they are Vulgar Display of Power.

Brain Damage and Deranged enter the ring, no posing, just waiting to unleash some havoc.

Four Way Tag Team Match to Crown the First CTW Tag Team Champions

MEXiCAN vs. Vulgar Display of Power vs. Pimp Juice vs. Naptown Dragons

The Bell Rings

Brain Damage and Deranged walk around the ring waiting for Generico and Steen to enter the ring. Steen and Generico still outside the ring. Steen and Generico huddle up to discuss strategy, they break and go in opposite directions. Brain Damage eyes Generico while Deranged eyes Steen. Both enter the ring quickly at the same time only to be met with a barrage of clubbing forearms and stomps. Brain Damage lifts Generico up and tosses him into the corner and starts pounding him with rights and lefts slowly crumpling Generico into the corner. Deranged picks Steen up and tosses him outside the ring. He slams his head against the ring apron he places him against the ring post and backs away. He charges towards him with the clothesline but Kevin Steen moves out of the way and Deranged crashes arm first hard into the ring post. Steen quickly grabs Deranged’s arm and slams it around the ring post. Deranged recoils in pain as Steen dropkicks him in the injured arm. Inside the ring Brain Damage tossed Generico out of the corner like a rag doll, he goes for an elbow drop but Steen trips him up. Brain Damage turns around to yell at Steen giving Generico just enough time to recover and jump on Brain Damage’s back and lock in a sleeper hold. Brain Damage trying to fight it off as Steen grabs Deranged and slams his arm against the guardrail as Deranged yells in agony. Steen wraps him arm around the guardrail and pulls on it causing even more pain for Deranged. Generico still has the sleeper hold applied but Brain Damage runs back first into the turnbuckle causing Generico to release the hold. Brain Damage hooks Generico for a vertical suplex but comes in from behind with the chop block. Brain Damage hits the mat, Steen grabs the leg of Brain Damage and holds it upright as Generico bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks the leg, he bounces off the ropes again and dropkicks the leg. Steen puts the leg back on the ground and stomps on the ankle as Brain Damage screams in pain.

Lance McEntyre: 10 Seconds. 9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1

The buzzer sounds. Everybody waits to see who the next team to enter is. "Don't fight the pimpin" by Suga Free plays and Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing the next team, Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado, they are Pimp Juice.[/COLOR]

Sexxxy Eddy and Human Tornado enter the ring and quickly go after Steen and Generico. Eddy pairs off with Steen and Tornado pairs off with Generico. Tornado Irish whips Generico off into the ropes, bounces off and nails him with the Pounce. Eddy throws Steen out of the ring and follows him out. Eddy whips Steen into Deranged who levels him with a vicious clothesline. Deranged picks Steen up and holds him up. Eddy steps back and charges but Steen slips out of it and Eddy hits Deranged instead. Steen quickly rolls back in the ring and hits Tornado in the back and nails a back suplex. Deranged doesn’t look to happy with Eddy and starts walking towards him as Eddy starts back pedaling. Eddy climbs back in the ring but is met with a vicious right from Brain Damage who’s hopping on one foot. Deranged gets back in the ring only to be attacked by Steen who works over his already injured arm. Steen locks in an arm lock using the ropes. Brain Damage lifts Eddy up and nails a vertical suplex. Generico springs off the ropes and hits Eddy with a springboard moonsault. Brain Damage grabs Generico and tosses him out of the ring. They’re brawling on the outside as Kevin Steen continues to work on the arm of Deranged. Human Tornado back to his feet. He looks outside the ring at Generico and Damage. Bounces off the ropes and leaps over the top rope onto Generico and Brain Damage. All three men are down. Eddy slowly getting to his feet looks around surveying the area. Kevin Steen trying to suplex Deranged but he can’t lift him up, Deranged goes for a suplex of his own but can’t execute it because of his arm. Eddy comes over and hooks Deranged up on the other side and he and Steen take Deranged over with the vertical suplex. Tornado, Generico and Brain Damage slowly getting back up outside the ring. Brain Damage goes to hit Generico but Generico ducks behind it and kicks Damage in the leg.

Lance McEntyre: 10 Seconds 9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1

The buzzer sounds, there’s no mystery here as "Whatever" by Godsmack plays and the Naptown Dragons come to the ring. They’re surveying the ring area trying to figure out where to start.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing the final team to enter the match. Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz, the Naptown Dragons.

Drake and Scotty enter the ring and quickly go after Steen and Eddy. Generico and Tornado working over Brain Damage on the outside. They toss him in the ring. Drake Younger tries for a quick Drake’s landing but Steen slips out of it. Deranged slowly getting back to his feet and rolls out of the ring to help his partner out. He sneaks up behind Tornado and kicks him below the belt. It has no affect on Tornado who turns around and pimp slaps Deranged who shrugs it off and nails him with a clothesline turning him inside out. Generico climbs back in the ring as Vortekz in on the top rope and hits the ropes causing Vortekz to get crotched on the top rope. Generico climbs up on the turnbuckle with him and signals for the Brain Buster but Drake Younger cuts him off and puts him on his shoulders. Vortekz looking for the Doomsday device but Generico rolls through on Younger and has him pinned 1…2…Drake Younger kicks out. Deranged throws Tornado in the ring. Brain Damage slowly climbs back in the ring only to be met with a kick from Generico. Steen quickly goes after Vortekz and tries for the package piledriver, Vortekz backdrops him out of it. Steen back up and Vortekz kicks him in the midsection and goes for the brainbuster, it’s blocked by Steen who picks him up in fall away slam position and rotates him around and nails him with the go home driver pins him 1…2…Vortekz gets the shoulder up.

Generico has Brain Damage in the corner and Generico signals for the Ole kick, he’s charging towards Brain Damage but Deranged cuts him off with a vicious clothesline. Drake Younger charges at Brain Damage and splashes him in the corner. He kicks him in the midsection and lifts him up in a fireman’s carry and nails the Death Valley Driver. Brain Damage wisely rolls out of the ring to avoid being pinned. Deranged has Generico and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle and follows it up with a splash causing Generico to crumple in the corner. Deranged is about to follow up but Tornado cuts him off and tells him to back off for a second. Tornado goes over to Generico and starts dancing and kicking him in the head at the same time. He does a quick spin, points at Generico and does the splits with his foot connecting with the crotch of Generico. Deranged waiting on Tornado to turn around. Tornado does and Deranged kicks him in the midsection. He attempts the power bomb but Tornado reverses it into a DDT out of nowhere. Covers 1…2…Vortekz breaks it up. Vortekz picks Tornado back up and goes for the brain buster but Tornado reverses out of it. Tornado hooks him for the back suplex, grabs the leg, Dat N***a Dead. Tornado goes for the cover 1…2…Drake Younger breaks up the pin. Vortekz rolls out of the ring. Drake Younger trying for the Drake’s Landing, Tornado flips out of it, clubs him in the back of the head, hooks him up and nails the Dat N***a Dead on Drake. He covers him, hooks the leg, 1…2...Generico dives over to break it up. Generico kicks Tornado and chops him repeatedly. Tornado Irish whipped into the ropes by Generico. Generico yells out Ole! and charges towards Tornado and kicks him in the face. Generico lifts Tornado up on the turnbuckle and follows him up there. He hooks him for the superplex, lifts him up, turns him and drops him headfirst on the turnbuckle for the Brainbustaaaaah as Tornado crumples to the outside floor. The crowd cheers in excitement.

Brain Damage back in the ring and starts unloading on everything that moves. He clotheslines Generico, Steen, Younger, Vortekz, and Eddy in rapid succession. He lifts Generico and drops him with the fall away suplex. He grabs Steen and throws him out of the ring. Younger and Vortekz both go after Brain Damage with clubs to the back and kicks to the midsection. They double Irish whip him into the ropes, but Brain Damage puts the brakes on as Deranged nails Vortekz from behind and Brain Damage nails Drake Younger with a big boot. Deranged and Brain Damage lift Vortekz up high over the heads and toss him out of the ring where he lands hard. Sexxxy Eddy goes to attack but Brain Damage catches him with a hard right hand. He picks him up by the jaw, motions for the crowd to be quiet and punches him hard as the sound of the hit resonates through out the arena and Eddy crumples to the mat. Brain Damage turns his attention back to Drake Younger and tries picking him up for the power bomb but Drake hits him with a low blow. Drake tries lifting him up for the Death Valley Driver but Deranged cuts him off with a kick to the midsection. Deranged goes for the power bomb but Drake trips him up and rolls through for the pin 1…2…Deranged gets the shoulder up. Drake Younger gets back up and waits for Deranged to do the same. Drake Younger is about to go for the Drake’s Landing but Brain Damage cuts him off with a head butt to the back of the head. He tells Deranged to grab the Guitar Hero Guitar. Brain Damage holds Drake Younger as Deranged grabs the guitar. He charges towards Drake with the guitar raised but Drake Younger ducks out of it and Deranged nails Brain Damage in the head causing the guitar to shatter into pieces and Brain Damage falls to the mat. Drake Younger catches Deranged with a kick to the midsection, goes behind him, hooks the arms, turns around, lifts him and drops him with the Drake’s Landing. He goes for the cover, 1…2…Kevin Steen comes out of nowhere and breaks up the pin. El Generico climbs back in the ring and runs interference kicking people back down when they try to get up. Steen picks Drake up and nails him with the Package Piledriver. Covers him, hooks both legs 1…2…3! Steen and Generico are the new Tag Team Champions.

The Bell Rings again to signal the end of the match.

Winner and New CTW Tag Team Champions: MEXiCAN

Jack Stone: El Generico and Kevin Steen pick up the win and they are our first CTW Tag Team champions. What an amazing match.

Matt Washington: I knew that Guitar would come in handy.

Jack Stone: Will you stop.

Matt Washington: What? They weren’t the ones that used it.

Part two forthcoming...

Evil Austin

Very nice first part, was a bit hard to read because I was unfamiliar with some of the wrestler names but it was good overall, It would be a good match if i were to vs you one time in the world cup... But be ready because I am...

Qwake

I must say that was quite impressive! I will fully review once the second part is up, and your a part of USA 2 in the World cup lol. Check out TNE if you like

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
really good first part, I really like this BTB and your match writing, very similar to mine, with no BS'ing, it's very deliberate, very straight to the point. I was surprised at some of the winners. I really wasn't expecting Spider Nate Webb to win the ladder match, Quack and Delirious are the bigger names, but a good match nonetheless.

I'll post my match by match review when the second part is done. I'm really satisfied that you're on my BTB world cup, and now I'm not alone here as the only indy style BTB.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Hypothesis Part 2

CTW HYPOTHESIS PART TWO​

Jack Stone: Let’s send it backstage to Alex Hoffman who standing by Homicide, Alex?

Backstage

Alex Hoffman: Thanks Jack I’m here with the Notorious 187 Homicide. Homicide, what are your thoughts on competing in the main event tonight? More specifically the actions of Chris Hero?

Homicide: What do I think? All it means to me is one less individual I have to go through on the way to becoming Heavyweight Champion. It means that I am one step closer to establishing myself as the top star in CTW.

Alex Hoffman: Yes but aren’t you concerned at all that if Chris Hero did that to Eddie Kingston he would do that to you to eliminate you from the match?

Homicide: Of course not. I’ve got more enemies than I can care to remember. It wouldn’t be the first time somebody tried to take me out of a match and it’s certainly not going to be the last time. I don’t sweat nobody, not Low Ki, not Eddie Kingston and certainly not Chris Hero. The only thing I care about is going out there and becoming Heavyweight Champion.

Back inside the arena at the announce table

Jack Stone: Strong words from Mr. 187 this is shaping up to be a huge main event match.

Matt Washington: Right you are, a normal 3 way dance would be good enough but this is double elimination, simply because someone gets pinned doesn’t mean they’re eliminated from the match.

Jack Stone: Indeed, and folks we want to remind you that coming up this Tuesday, CTW will debut Chaos TV live on G4TV. Where you will see all the fallout from Hypothesis plus a special address from President Mr. Chaos.

Matt Washington: I can’t wait. I wonder what Mr. Chaos will have to say. In the meantime let’s send it to the ring for some Strong Style competition.

BJ Whitmer’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring. He’s all business as he knows he’s in for a fight.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a Strong Style match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Alexandria, Kentucky weighing in at 232 Pounds BJ Whitmer.

Roderick Strong’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Tampa, Florida weighing in at 212 Pounds Roderick Strong.

Strong Style Match

Roderick Strong vs. BJ Whitmer

The Bell Rings

Both men circle each other looking for their opening. BJ throws a quick kick at Strong who side steps it. Roderick throws a kick of his own but BJ sidesteps it. BJ goes for a quick takedown but Roderick avoids it and goes for a quick front headlock but BJ rotates out of it and goes for a quick arm lock but Roderick rolls through, both men back up quickly and throw simultaneous leg kicks which both connect. BJ connects with an elbow strike, Roderick answers with one of his own, BJ with another elbow strike, Roderick retaliates with an elbow, now both men are throwing elbows in rapid succession. BJ gets the better of it and starts backing Roderick into the corner with elbow strikes. In the corner BJ unleashes a barrage of punches, chops and elbows causing Roderick to crumple in the corner. BJ bounces off the ropes and delivers a hard knee. BJ Whitmer is on fire and Roderick Strong is dazed in the corner. Roderick slowly getting up out of the corner but BJ catches him with a kick and an elbow to the side of the head. Snapmares him over and kicks him hard in the back, goes for the pin 1…2.Roderick kicks out. BJ goes for another pin hooking the leg this time 1…2..Roderick kicks out again. BJ goes of a pin hooking both legs this time 1…2…Roderick kicks out a third time.

The frustration shows on BJ’s face as he unleashes a series of rights to the head of Roderick. BJ gets back up and waits for Roderick to get back up. Roderick gets back to his feet but gets kicked in the leg almost immediately, BJ with an huge elbow to the side of the head dazing Roderick, BJ bounces off the ropes to deliver another elbow but Roderick catches him in a half nelson, lifts him and drops him with the backbreaker. BJ on the mat holding his back as Roderick shakes off the previous strikes. BJ slowly getting back up but Roderick bounces off the ropes behind him and nails him with a forearm to the back causing BJ to drop to one knee. Roderick bounces off the ropes again and delivers a running boot to the head knocking BJ down. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…BJ gets the shoulder up. Roderick back to his feet. BJ slowly getting back up. Roderick with a kick to the midsection and delivers a quick snap suplex. Goes for the cover again, doesn’t hook the leg 1…2…BJ gets the shoulder up. Roderick pulls BJ back to his feet, Irish whips him off into the ropes, attempts the clothesline, ducked by Whitmer who bounces off the ropes and delivers a stiff clothesline of his own, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick kicks out. BJ back to his feet slowly holding his back. Roderick slowly getting back to his feet. BJ tries for the suplex but can’t pick him up. He tries again but can’t get him up. BJ tries a third time but Roderick blocks it with a shot to the midsection, Roderick lifts BJ up for the suplex but drops him back first across the knee instead. Roderick moves to go for the pin but notices BJ is close to the ropes and drops an elbow across the back instead. Roderick picks BJ back up and Irish whips him hard into the opposite turnbuckle. The momentum causes BJ to slam the turnbuckle hard and drop to the mat in pain. Roderick goes over to BJ and pulls him towards the center of the ring. He tries for the Strong Hold but BJ kicks him away. Roderick goes for the Strong Hold again but BJ kicks him away again. Roderick goes for it again but this time BJ rolls him into a pinning hold 1…2…kick out by Roderick Strong. Roderick Strong back up first he throws a kick but BJ ducks it and hits a wicked German Suplex out of nowhere. Both men are down. The crowd is on its feet.

Jack Stone: Where did even have the strength to pull off that German Suplex?

Matt Washington: He had to dig down way deep to execute that.

Roderick Strong and BJ Whitmer both getting up slowly. Both men are back to their feet at the same time and Roderick tries for the right hand but BJ blocks it and answers with one of his own. Roderick tries the right hand again but BJ blocks it and answers with another right. And a third, and a fourth, BJ starts unloading with rights, lefts, chops, and elbows backing Roderick into the ropes, Irish whips him off and nails him with a roaring elbow. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Roderick gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7.8ths. BJ gets back up and waits on Roderick to do the same. Roderick up but BJ greets him with a kick to the midsection. BJ puts his head between his legs, attempts the cradle piledriver but Roderick blocks it and takes him off his feet and locks in the Strong Hold in the middle of the ring. Roderick has it locked in tight as BJ screams in agony. BJ desperately tries pulling himself towards the ropes. He gets closer and closer, he can almost touch the ropes but Roderick pulls him back towards the middle of the ring and locks it in even tighter. The pain is excruciating, BJ can’t hold out anymore and taps out ending the match.

The bell rings again signaling the end of the match

Winner: Roderick Strong by Tapout

After the match Roderick Strong and BJ Whitmer shake hands in the middle of the ring.

Jack Stone: Incredible match. What a show of respect by these two great athletes.

Matt Washington: I’m sure we’ll see these two in the ring again in the future.

Jack Stone: I certainly hope so.

Backstage Nate Webb is celebrating his victory when he’s approached by Sabian.

Sabian: You got lucky in that ladder match. I should be Light Heavyweight Champion right now.

Nate Webb: Lucky? You call getting Awesome Bombed through a ladder lucky? Besides even if it had been a regular match I still would have walked out with the title.

Sabian: Oh come on, I could beat you wherever and whenever. The mere fact that you’re even holding that belt is a joke.

Nate Webb: Is that right?

Sabian: That’s right.

Nate Webb: Tell you what; this Tuesday on Chaos TV, I’ll put the title on the line against you.

Sabian: Excellent, enjoy holding on to that belt while you can because come Tuesday it’s going to be mine.

Sabian walks away and Nate Webb stares at him the entire time.

Back at the announce table

Matt Washington: I guess we already have our first match for Chaos TV.

Jack Stone: And what a match it’s going to be a Light Heavyweight title match between challenger Sabian and Champion Nate Webb.

Matt Washington: That’s coming up on Tuesday but right now it’s time for some hardcore action. Let’s send it to the ring.

The four corners of the ring now have various weapons in them. In one corner is various bat style weapons like a water jug bat, a barbed wire bat and a thumbtack bat. In another corner is a board with barbed wire on it. In a third corner is a pane of glass. In the fourth and final corner is a mystery bag.

Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd plays and Necro Butcher makes his way to the ring, barefoot.

Matt Washington: Could someone please get him some shoes?

Jack Stone: Yeah wrestling a match like this barefoot doesn’t seem very smart.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is the four corners of torture match to crown the first CTW Chaos champion. Introducing first from Morgantown, West Virginia weighing in at 230 pounds the Necro Butcher.

Madman Pondo’s theme music plays and he makes his way to the ring with his signature stop sign.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Lexington, Kentucky weighing in at 220 pounds, Madman Pondo.

Corporal Robinson’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.[/I]

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Louisville, Kentucky weighing in at 225 pounds, Corporal Robinson.

Ian Rotten’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing the final competitor in the match from Louisville, KY weighing in at 240 pounds, Ian Rotten.

Matt Washington: This one is gonna be bloody. I can’t wait. Jack, who do you like in this match?

Jack Stone: I gotta go with the Necro Butcher, anybody crazy enough to wrestle a match like this barefoot has gotta be tough to beat.

Matt Washington: Indeed but I have to go with Ian on this he’s got the experience edge.

4 Corners of Torture Match for the CTW Chaos Championship

Necro Butcher vs. Madman Pondo vs. Corporal Robinson vs. Ian Rotten[/B]

The Bell Rings

All four men circle, each other, Necro pairs off with Corporal, Ian Pairs off with Pondo and all four men exchange rights and left with each other. Necro and Corporal take their fight outside the ring as Ian and Pondo continue exchanging rights, Ian gets the better of it and tries Irish whipping Pondo into the barbed wire board but Pondo puts the brakes on just before hitting the wire. Necro and Corporal still brawling on the outside as Ian and Pondo both grab ultraviolent bats. They start circling each other Ian goes to hit Pondo but Pondo ducks it and tries hitting Ian with a shot of his own but Ian ducks that as well. Both men swing at the same time and their bats make contact sending thumbtacks flying. Necro Butcher and Corporal Robinson continue fighting on the outside. Corporal Robinson Irish whips Necro Butcher into the guardrail. The crowd has cleared away to give them room. Corporal Robinson charges towards Necro Butcher who back drops him into a row of chairs. Inside the ring Ian Rotten nails Pondo with a thumbtack bat shot to the leg and follows it up with a shot to the head. Ian goes for the cover 1…2…Pondo kicks out. Pondo is bleeding. Necro Butcher hops over the guardrail but gets a chair thrown at his head. Corporal Robinson starts raining chairs down on Necro Butcher. Ian grabs the water jug bat and tries hitting Pondo with it but Pondo ducks and delivers a kick to the midsection forcing Ian to drop the bat. Pondo grabs the barbed wire bat and slams it into the gut of Ian Rotten. Corporal Robinson hops over the guard rail and goes to get back in the ring but thinks better of it. Pondo lifts Ian up and gives him a vertical suplex on the barbed wire bat. Goes for the cover 1…2…Ian kicks out.

Corporal Robinson grabs the Barbed Wire board and places it between the ring apron and the guard rail. Necro Butcher falls over the guard rail and is immediately attacked by Corporal Robinson with rights and lefts. Madman Pondo goes to Irish whip Ian into the glass but Ian reverses and drops Pondo with a clothesline. Goes for the quick cover 1…2…Pondo kicks out. Corporal Robinson slips in the ring, grabs the thumbtack bat and slips out of the ring. Corporal Robinson grabs Necro Butcher by the foot and hits it with the thumbtack bat. Ian Rotten grabs Pondo and kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Rotten Rush but Pondo rotates out of it and kicks him in the midsection and delivers a quick DDT. Pondo goes for the cover 1…2…Ian kicks out. Corporal Robinson puts the Thumbtack bat on the ground, lifts Necro Butcher up and hits an atomic drop with his feet making contact with the thumbtack bat as Necro drops to the ground in agony.

Inside the ring Madman Pondo grabs the stop sign, Irish whips Ian into the ropes and goes for the stop sign smash but Ian ducks it and bounces off the ropes but Pondo connects with the stop sign smash this time. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…Corporal Robinson breaks it up with a water jug bat shot to the back. Necro Butcher back up at ringside and grabs two chairs and throws them in the ring. Corporal Robinson tries for the Boot Camp on Pondo but Pondo blocks it and reverses it into a Russian Leg Sweep on the barbed wire bat. Robinson is bleeding from the back. Necro Butcher grabs the mystery bag and opens it up to reveal a container of salt. Before he can use it Ian Rotten hits him from behind with the water jug bat and again in the head repeatedly. Ian Rotten drops the bat and tries to suplex Necro on the Barbed Wire Board, Necro blocks it and reverses position and suplexes Ian Rotten through the barbed Wire Board to the floor below. Necro turns his attention to Corporal Robinson who blasts him with the chair. He goes for another shot but Necro ducks under it and locks in the Asiatic Spike. Madman Pondo grabs the plate of glass and places it between the two chairs. Necro takes Corp to the mat. Corp is about to tap but Madman Pondo grabs the container and salt and pours it over both men forcing Necro to break the hold, Necro back to his feet but Madman Pondo catches him with a kick to the midsection and powerbombs him on the plate of glass shattering it into a million pieces. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…3! Madman Pondo has captured the CTW Chaos Championship.

The Bell rings again signaling the end of the match.

Winner and NEW CTW Chaos Champion: Madman Pondo

Jack Stone: Madman Pondo uses the salt and a powerbomb through a glass plate to win the match and become the CTW Chaos Champion. Incredible.

Matt Washington: I knew that Necro showing up barefoot would end up costing him.

Jack Stone: While they’re cleaning up let’s take a moment and talk about next month’s payperview, Lonely at the Top, and the main event, which is a very unique concept. 5 wrestlers plus the Heavyweight Champion compete in an ever changing match. It starts out as a three team contest with six wrestlers, once one wrestler is pinned it becomes a five way, once another wrestler is pinned it becomes a four way, and once another wrestler is pinned it becomes a three way. Once we get down to three competitors the world title belt is hung from top and the first person to grab the gold wins. We already know the Heavyweight Champion will be in the match the other 5 competitors will be determined through a series of matches in the weeks leading up to the payperview.

Mr. Chaos walks up to the announce table, drops off a piece of paper, and walks off

Jack Stone: *Reading the paper* Ladies and Gentleman Mr. Chaos has just informed us that the winner of the upcoming match between Super Dragon and Bryan Danielson will earn a spot in the Lonely at the Top Match.

Matt Washington: Incredible. That should add a whole new element to the match, now that both men are going to be fighting for a shot at the Heavyweight title. It looks like they’ve finished cleaning up the ring area so let’s get to the next match.

Super Dragon’s Music Plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a Lonely at the Top qualifying match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Orange County, California weighing in at 230 pounds, Super Dragon.

Bryan Danielson’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: and his opponent from Aberdeen, Washington weighing in at 185 pounds, Bryan Danielson.

Jack Stone: This is going to be an intriguing match.

Matt Washington: Absolutely, not only is there pride on the line but also a spot in the Lonely at the Top match and a potential Heavyweight Title shot.

Jack Stone: Let’s send it to the ring.

Lonely at the Top Qualifying Match

The bell rings

They circle. Super Dragon goes for the lockup but Bryan ducks under and goes for the quick schoolboy and gets a one count. Both men up and Bryan goes for a quick backslide and gets another one count. Both men back up and Super Dragon goes for a quick small package and gets a one count. Both men back to their feet and Bryan charges at Super Dragon who trips him off his feet and covers for a one count. Super Dragon charges at Bryan Danielson who snaps off a quick arm drag and locks in an arm lock. Super Dragon rolls his way out of it. Both men back up. Both men circle again and look for the lockup but Bryan Danielson hits a kick in the midsection instead. Club to the back, raises Dragon back up, chops to the chest, Irish whips him into the ropes and drops Dragon with the lariat. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…Dragon gets the shoulder up. Bryan gets back to his feet, pulls Super Dragon up by his hair and nails him with a European Uppercut. Bryan tries for the vertical suplex but Dragon blocks it. Dragon tries for a suplex of his own but Danielson flips behind him, elbow to the back of the head, and German Suplex pin with bridge, 1…2…Dragon kicks out.

Danielson and Dragon both get back up. Danielson goes for the right hand but Dragon blocks it and answers with one of his own, and another, and a third. Irish whips Danielson into the ropes, goes for the clothesline but Danielson ducks it, bounces off the opposite rope, and nails Dragon with a running big boot knocking him out of the ring to the floor. Dragon slowly getting back up to his feet. Danielson bounces off the ropes and hits Dragon with a suicide elbow strike through the middle rope. Both men down at ringside. Danielson gets back up. Lifts dragon back up and tosses him back in the ring. Danielson climbs in the ring and covers Dragon 1…2…kick out by Dragon. Danielson back to his feet. Dragon tries getting back up but Danielson kicks him in the head hard. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Dragon gets the shoulder up. Danielson to his feet, pulls Dragon up, but Dragon catches him with a right hand, and another backing him up into the corner, and unloads with chops, forearms, headbutts, and finishes it off with a lariat crumpling Danielson in the corner. Super Dragon is on fire.

Jack Stone: What an incredible flurry of offense by Super Dragon.

Matt Washington: Bryan Danielson is down and out.

Super Dragon goes onto the ring apron. Bryan Danielson slowly getting back to his feet. Super Dragon comes off the ropes with a spinning heel kick to the back of the head. Covers, hooks the leg, 1…2…Danielson kicks out. Super Dragon back up to his feet. He lifts Danielson back up to his feet, but Danielson catches him with a small package 1…2…Dragon kicks out, both men up quickly and Dragon levels Danielson with a huge lariat. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg, 1…2…Danielson gets the shoulder up. Super Dragon unloads on Danielson with a series of rights and bounces his head off the canvas repeatedly. Goes for the cover again 1…2…Danielson kicks out again. Super Dragon gets back to his feet and waits on Danielson to get back up. Danielson slowly gets back up, Dragon spins around and levels Danielson with the roaring elbow. Danielson positioned on his stomach by Dragon. Super Dragon goes to the top rope, leaps off and drills Danielson with a double foot stomp to the head. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg, 1…2…Danielson gets the shoulder up at 2 and 15/16ths. Super Dragon can’t believe it.

Matt Washington: How in the hell did Danielson kick out after that? I thought he was out.

Jack Stone: He must really want that spot in the Lonely at the Top match.

Super Dragon says that’s it. Super Dragon waiting on Danielson to get back up. Dragon standing behind Danielson. Danielson back up to his feet. Dragon lifts Danielson up in the torture rack, could be looking for the Psycho Driver but Danielson slips out of it and tries for a Dragon suplex but Super Dragon blocks it, elbows to the face, goes behind, lifts Danielson up in the reverse fireman’s carry and drops him with the Psycho Driver! Goes for the cover hooks the leg, 1…2…Danielson breaks the count with a foot barely reaching the ropes. Dragon can’t believe it. Super Dragon waiting on Danielson to get back up, Danielson back up to his feet, Dragon bounces off the ropes and charges at Danielson who rolls through and locks in a single Leg Crab. Super Dragon desperately trying to crawl towards the ropes, he can almost reach it, he’s got it. Danielson is forced to break the hold. Danielson waiting on Dragon to get back to his feet. Danielson catches Dragon with a kick to the midsection, lifts Dragon up in the fireman’s carry. Goes to start spinning but Dragon stops him with an eye rake and drops behind him, hard elbow to the back of the head from Dragon, lifts him up in the reverse fireman’s carry, Danielson elbows his way out of it and locks in the cattle mutilation, drives Dragon to the mat, and flips over with the bridge. Dragon trying desperately to get out of it. Super Dragon refusing to tap out. Danielson squeezes harder on the move. Dragon moves his feet closer to the ropes he puts both feet on the bottom rope, then the second, and finally the top rope and rolls through the move and has Danielson pinned, hooks the leg, 1…2…3! Dragon picks up the victory and the spot in the Lonely at the Top match. Danielson is stunned.

The Bell rings to signal the end of the match.

Winner: Super Dragon

Jack Stone: Super Dragon just countered the Cattle Mutilation and pins Danielson in the center of the ring to qualify for the Lonely at the Top match.

Matt Washington: That’s one way to counter that move. Jack do you know what time it is?

Jack Stone: I think I know what you’re hinting at, it’s main event time. But first let’s take a look at what’s coming up next month.

Advertisement

Voiceover: Everybody’s wants to become champion. Some people will do anything to get to the top. They will climb and claw their way to the pinnacle. But getting to the top has its downside. When you’re at the top everybody is gunning for you. You don’t know who your friends are. You have a giant target painted on your chest. When you’re champion you must sleep with one eye open, and watch your back, because it’s Lonely at the Top. Chaos Theory Wrestling presents Lonely at the Top. Live Sunday May 18th only on Payperview.

Jack Stone: That’s coming up soon. And we already know one participant in the Lonely at the Top ladder match and that’s Super Dragon.

Matt Washington: And by the end of this next match we’ll know who the second participant will be.

Jack Stone: Yes we will. It’s main event time. Let’s send it to Lance McEntyre.

Lance McEntyre: Ladies and Gentleman it’s now time for our main event of the evening. This match is a double elimination Triple Threat match and it is to crown the first CTW Heavyweight Champion.

Crowd cheers loudly.

Homicide’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: Introducing first from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 220 pounds, this is Homicide.

Jack Stone: Homicide enters the ring and I want to take a quick moment and explain how this match will work. Two wrestlers will start in the ring when one person is pinned or submits the third wrestler will take his place. It will continue like this until only one wrestler is left with less than two falls against him. That person will be crowned the first CTW Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Hero’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring as the crowd jeers and boos vehemently.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Dayton, Ohio weighing in at 240 pounds, Chris Hero.

Matt Washington: Chris Hero’s not winning any popularity contests out there.

Jack Stone: That’s for sure. I’m sure that reaction has a lot to do with Hero’s actions earlier tonight.

Low Ki’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring as the crowd cheers loudly.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 180 Pounds, Low Ki.

Jack Stone: There will be two referees at ringside so once a fall is rendered another referee will take over; or in case something happens to in ring referee another referee is there to take over the match.

Three Way Double Elimination Match to Crown the First CTW Heavyweight Champion

Homicide vs. Low Ki vs. Chris Hero

The bell rings

Homicide and Low Ki start out the match. Chris Hero goes to a chair at ringside. Homicide and Low Ki lock up. Homicide with the headlock, Low Ki backs into the ropes and pushes Homicide off, shoulder block by Homicide but Low Ki stays on his feet and challenges Homicide to do it again. Homicide bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks Low Ki who barely budges again and challenges him to do it again but Homicide challenges Low Ki to try it instead. Low Ki fakes towards the ropes but catches Homicide with a kick to the midsection instead and follows it up with several knife-edge chops. Another kick to the midsection, springs off the ropes and nails Homicide with the Tidal Wave enzuigiri. Hooks the leg, 1...2...Homicide kicks out. Low Ki back up, measuring Homicide, Homicide back up to his knees and Low Ki kicks him in the chest hard, Low Ki kicks him again in the chest, Low Ki pounds the mat and prepares to deliver a roundhouse kick but Homicide ducks it and schoolboys Low Ki 1…Kick out by Low Ki. The crowd comes unglued as EDDIE KINGSTON jumps the fence and blindsides Eddie Kingston out of his chair and unloads on him with a flurry of rights, lefts, elbows, stomps, kicks, and chops.

Matt Washington: Where the hell did he come from? Is he part of the match?

Jack Stone: We’ll have to get confirmation from Mr. Chaos but I would assume he should be since he was part of the match originally.

Homicide back up but Low Ki catches him with a kick to the leg and an overhand chop, he Irish whips Homicide into the corner. Low Ki with the handspring and high kick in the corner. Snap Suplex by Low Ki, bounces off the ropes and nails Homicide with the shining elbow drop. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide kicks out. Eddie Kingston still fighting with Chris Hero at ringside. Low Ki pulls Homicide back to his feet, turns him around and locks in the Dragon Sleeper, Homicide uses the ropes to help him flip behind Low Ki, hooks the arms, lifts him and drops him with the Cop Killa. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg, 1…2…3! Low Ki has one fall against him. Eddie Kingston throws Chris Hero in the ring. Low Ki rolls out of the ring to the floor. Eddie tells Homicide to pin him. Chris Hero gets back up to one knee and Homicide nails him with a shining wizard kick. Hooks the leg 1…2…Chris Hero somehow gets the shoulder up.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero still kicked out after getting the hell beaten out of him by Eddie Kingston and a shining wizard from Homicide.

Matt Washington: I still want to know is Eddie Kingston part of this match.

Jack Stone: I just heard from CTW President Mr. Chaos and Eddie Kingston is a participant in this match so we should see him in the ring once either Homicide or Chris Hero is pinned or submits.

Homicide places Chris Hero on the middle rope and uses his knee to choke Chris Hero on the rope. Homicide backs off the move and distracts the referee and Eddie Kingston elbows Hero in the face knocking him off the ropes. Homicide goes for the cover 1…2…Hero breaks it with a foot on the ropes. Homicide waiting on Hero to get back up. Hero slowly getting up. Homicide starts to pull him up but Hero nails him with a low blow. Scoops him up, grabs the wrist and nails the Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition, hooks the leg 1…2….3! Chris Hero steals a victory and Homicide has one fall against him. Eddie Kingston quickly climbs in the ring and goes after Hero with vicious chops and elbows. Eddie lifts Hero back to his feet, Irish whips him in the corner and follows it up with a huge running big boot nearly knocking Hero over the top rope. Eddie Kingston pulls Hero back to the center of the ring, goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…Hero kicks out. Eddie Kingston gets back up and waits for Hero to do the same. Hero slowly gets back up but Eddie kicks him in the gut once he’s up, attempts the Royal Flush but Hero reverses out of it and catches Kingston with a thumb to the eye. Hero rolls Kingston up, has a handful of tights, 1…2…3! Chris Hero steals another victory, Eddie Kingston is furious. Low Ki jumps in the ring and immediately grabs Hero by the hair and starts unloading with kicks to the head, back, chest, and a flurry of kicks to the head to finish it off.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero has stolen two falls. Low Ki, Homicide and Eddie Kingston each have one fall against them.

Matt Washington: I love it. He knows it’s all about the picking up the W and becoming champ.

Low Ki goes for the pin 1…2…Hero kicks out. Low Ki turns Hero over on his stomach and locks in the Dragon Clutch. Hero screaming in agony, but refusing to tap out. Hero somehow manages to position himself to get a foot on the ropes. Low Ki breaks the hold. Low Ki back to his feet. Chris Hero pulling himself up on the ropes. Low Ki with stiff chops to the chest of Hero. Hero’s chest is beet red. Low Ki goes to Irish whip Hero but Hero has his arm wrapped around the top rope. Low Ki delivers a rapid kick to the arm and tries Irish whipping him again but Hero still has the top rope clutched. Low Ki goes for a high kick but Hero ducks it and catches Ki with a throat strike. Hero hits a quick DDT. Goes the pin, hooks the leg, 1…2…Low Ki gets the shoulder up. Hero back up to his feet. Hero starts pulling Ki back up but Ki breaks out and kicks Hero in the stomach. Low Ki goes for the Tidal Wave but Hero runs behind and trips Low Ki off the ropes sending him crashing the mat. Hero lifts Low Ki back up and sits him on the top rope with his legs dangling outside the ring and pulls him back by the neck and locks in a reverse face lock and starts singing an Off Key version of “did you ever know that you’re my Hero†before drilling Low Ki with a Hero’s Welcome with Low Ki’s legs dangling on the top rope. Goes for the pin, has the leg hooked 1…2…3! Low Ki is eliminated from the match. Eddie Kingston still angry at ringside.

Homicide climbs in the ring and quickly goes after Hero with chops and kicks. Irish whips Hero into the turnbuckle and follows it up with a West Brooklyn Lariat crumpling Hero in the corner. Homicide backs up and calls for a face wash. Homicide bounces off the ropes and charges at Hero for the face wash but Hero moves and Homicide slams knee first into the turnbuckle and drops in pain. Hero back to his feet and pulls Homicide out of the corner by the leg and kicks him in the leg twice, scissors the leg and drops down to his knees. Homicide in pain as Hero back to his feet and pulls Homicide back up, bounces off the ropes and nails him with the chop block. Homicide drops to the mat. Hero nails a standing moonsault, hooks the good leg, 1…2…Homicide gets the shoulder up. Hero pulls Homicide back up and goes for another chop block but Homicide spins away from it, Hero bounces off the ropes again and Homicide catches Hero with an overhead release belly to belly suplex. Both men down. The referee starts the count. 1…2…3…4…5…both men start stirring…6…Homicide slowly starts getting back up…7…Hero starts getting back up…8…Homicide back to his feet….9…Hero back to his feet and goes for the right hand but Homicide blocks it and delivers a right of his own. Hero goes for a right again but Homicide blocks it and delivers another right and a third and a fourth. Homicide Irish Whips Hero into the ropes and catches him coming off with a back body drop. Homicide follows it up with a clothesline, and another as soon as Hero gets back up. Hero back to his feet and Homicide kicks him in the stomach and nails with a release Exploder Suplex. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Hero kicks out. Homicide signals the end of the match and waits for Hero to get back up. Homicide attempts the Cop Killa but Hero flips out of it, spins Homicide around takes him off his feet and locks in the Rivera Cloverleaf. Homicide has nowhere to go, Hero squeezes the move even tighter, Homicide has no choice and taps out. Homicide is eliminated from the match.

Jack Stone: Incredible, I don’t know how Hero has done it but he has gained four falls in a row and single handedly eliminated Low Ki and Homicide.

Matt Washington: You know if Eddie Kingston wouldn’t have come out here Chris Hero would be champion right now.

Eddie Kingston in the ring and Hero is waiting on him. The two men stare at each other nose to nose. Hero slaps Kingston across the face. Kingston retaliates with a slap of his own and it’s broken down into a straight up brawl with both men swinging wildly at each other, Eddie Kingston gets the advantage and backs Hero into the corner and unloads with rights and lefts to the head and body of Hero and finishes it off with a rapid fire series of chops . Kingston pulls Hero out of the corner and hits him with a brainbuster. Goes for the cover 1…2…Hero kicks out. Kingston goes for the cover again, hooks the leg this time 1…2…Hero kicks out again. Kingston goes for the pin again, hooks both legs this time 1…2…Hero gets the shoulder up. Kingston furious and takes his anger out on Hero by nailing him with a series of rights and choking him on the mat. Goes for the pin again, hooks the leg 1…2…Hero still kicks out. Kingston back to his feet. Hero slowly gets back up. Kingston goes for the attack but Hero catches him with an eye poke. Hero tries for the Hero’s welcome but Kingston blocks it, reverses out of it, knees to the midsection, lifts Hero up and nails him with the Royal Flush DDT. Hooks the leg 1…2…3! Kingston has tied it up at one fall apiece.

Matt Washington: Were down to the wire now. The next fall will decide the winner.

Jack Stone: Incredible. Eddie Kingston has fought back from an attack earlier tonight to pin Chris Hero and tie the match at one fall each.

Hero and Kingston both down on the mat. Hero slowly gets to his knees. Kingston does the same. The two are face to face. Hero slaps Kingston hard, Kingston retaliates with a slap of his own, Hero nails Kingston with a hardhead butt, Kingston retaliates with an even harder headbutt almost knocking himself out in the process, Hero headbutts Kingston again, Kingston does the same, now Hero and Kingston are slamming their heads into each other at a rapid pace, both men hit a huge headbutt at the same time knocking each other out in the middle of the ring. The referee starts the count 1…2…3…4…5…both men begin to stir a little…6…7…Hero starts moving some more…8…9…Hero crawls on top of Kingston for the pin 1…2…Kingston somehow gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Hero back to his feet and lifts Kingston back up, grabs the wrist, lifts him up and spikes him with the Hero’s Welcome Championship Edition. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Kingston kicks out again. Hero gets on the top rope and leaps off for the splash but Kingston gets both feet up and Hero crashes face first into them. Kingston back to his feet and takes Hero off his feet and locks in an inverted cloverleaf. Hero screams in pain, Kingston locks the move in even tighter, Hero still refusing to tap, Hero desperately starts crawling towards the ropes, Kingston breaks the hold on his own and locks in a Crippler Crossface instead. Hero desperately fighting to not tap out, Hero grabs the foot of Kingston and reverses the move into an Ankle Lock. Kingston quickly turns over and kicks Hero away breaking the hold.

Jack Stone: An amazing series of submissions and reversals we’ve just witnessed.

Matt Washington: How much damage do you think has been done to Hero?

Jack Stone: That remains to be seen.

Kingston and Hero both back to their feet. Hero charges at Kingston who catches him in a head and arm lock and suplexes him to the mat. Hooks the leg 1…2…Hero kicks out. Kingston back up and calling for the lariat. He attempts it but Hero ducks under it, locks in the reverse face lock, lifts Kingston up and drops him with the Super Hero’s Welcome. Hooks the leg 1…2…Kingston kicks out at 2 and 15/16th. Hero lifts Kingston back up and nails him with another Hero’s Welcome. Hooks the leg 1…2…Kingston kicks out at the last possible moment. Hero beside himself. He can’t believe it. Hero calls for a moonsault and climbs to the top turnbuckle, he leaps for it but Kingston rolls out of the way and Hero slams the mat. Kingston back up to his feet, Hero back up as well and Kingston drills Hero with a belly to back suplex dropping Hero on his head and neck, Hero back on his feet and Kingston drills him with another huge belly to back suplex. Kingston back up and calling for the Backfist to the Future. Hero back up but doesn’t know where he is. Hero turns around gets leveled with a vicious spinning Backfist from Kingston. Kingston goes for the cover, hooks both legs 1…2…3! Eddie Kingston has become the CTW Heavyweight Champion.

The Bell rings to signal the end of the match.​

Winner and NEW CTW Heavyweight Champion: Eddie Kingston

Jack Stone: Eddie Kingston just knocked Chris Hero senseless and picks up the win to become the first CTW Heavyweight Champion.

Matt Washington: What a night it’s been. We saw four new champions crowned. First, Nate Webb won an amazing ladder match to become Light Heavyweight Champion. Then, MEXiCAN overcame all the odds and defeated three other teams to become Tag Team Champions. Next, Madman Pondo survived a bloody battle to become Chaos Champion. And finally we just saw Eddie Kingston defy all the odds, an assault earlier tonight, a one fall disadvantage, and two Hero’s Welcomes to become the Heavyweight Champion.

Jack Stone: Folks don’t miss Chaos TV this Tuesday on G4TV. And don’t forget next month it’s Lonely at The Top. Alongside Matt Washington, I’m Jack Stone, we’ll see you next time.

The signal fades out on Eddie Kingston celebrating in the ring with the title.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
This was a supershow, so I'll be doing the review.

Lightweight Title Ladder Match - Nice hot start to the show, It was a great faced paced match that really was great. I was surprised that Nate Webb won like I said before, but there should be some pretty good feuds with him winning.

Chris Hero - Nice to see him play the super heel by beating up Kingston, and it made me think he was going to win in the Main Event.

Triple Threat - Another good match featuring Jacobs and Chucky T, so that was good. It was a nice balance with all 3 getting their offense in. Jacobs getting the cheap win was a good way for everyone to look good.

Steen and Generico - Very in character, with Steen being the bully to Generico again.

Tag Title 4 Way - Another good match, with the favorites winning in Steenerico. Nice to see the use of the guitar in the end, that was pretty good.

Strong vs Whitmer - Someone could have died. It was 'strong style' but it doesn't really matter, even without the title, it was still brutal.

4 Corners of Torture - Another brutal match. I only really follow Necro, I'm not that big into American Hardcore, but I follow BJPW. Great ending with the powerbomb by Pondo on to glass, brutal.

Super Dragon vs American Dragon - Another match where I thought someone could've died. Nice counter of the Mutilation, it was a surprise. I could see this rivalry continuing in the future.

Main Event - An amazing match to finish off the show. 4 Super Stiff Guys going at it. Nice to see Kingston come back as the underdog face, and him finally winning it. The action was great, really satisfied with what I read.

Final Thoughts - Great show to introduce your BTB here. All the matches were great, and all the action was hot. This shows lots of indy 'dream matches' that we could never see. You might not get lots of reviews because of the lack of big name superstars, but this BTB is one of my favorites already.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

CTW Chaos TV 04-22-08

CTW Chaos TV-Be gentle it's our first time

Episode 1

The debut episode of Chaos TV opens with a huge pyrotechnics display. The camera zooms around the arena at different fans cheering and holding up signs.

Jack Stone: Welcome to the premiere episode of Chaos TV. I’m Jack Stone alongside Matt Washington. We’re coming off the heels of our debut Payperview Hypothesis and what an incredible night it was.

Matt Washington: That’s for damn sure; if you folks missed that you missed an incredible night of action.

Jack Stone: We’ve got an incredible two hours of action for your viewing pleasure.

The music of Mr. Chaos hits and he makes his way to the ring with a microphone.

Matt Washington: Hey, the boss is on his way out here. This must be that address he was talking about.

Jack Stone: I’m anxious to see what he has to say.

Mr. Chaos: Welcome to Chaos TV! *Crowd cheers loudly* I have one quick question. How many of you saw Hypothesis this past Sunday? *Crowd cheers loudly again* did you like that? I know I did. But folks this is only the beginning. Sunday was the first step in rebuilding the legacy of professional wrestling that Vince McMahon *Crowd Boos* has been trying to destroy for the past five years. I don’t know about any of you in the crowd but I am sick and tired of paying 40 bucks for a payperview only to have the main event match end in a disqualification *Crowd cheers in agreement* I am sick of paying 40 dollars for matches that last 5 minutes and deliver all the hard hitting action of a game of Candy Land. Tonight we continue the steps of rebuilding the legacy. We already have a Light Heavyweight Title match scheduled for tonight between challenger Sabian *Crowd Boos* and champion Nate Webb *Crowd cheers loudly*. And further…

Chris Hero’s music interrupts Mr. Chaos and he makes his way out on to the stage with a microphone

Chris Hero: This past Sunday at Hypothesis, I was supposed to fulfill my destiny. I was supposed to achieve greatness. I was supposed to walk out here on this show in front of all the idiots in the crowd and the fat gamers watching at home *crowd boos* the CTW Heavyweight Champion. Hey *looks at the camera* hey you at home take off the Darth Vader helmet and pay attention because you’re looking at a real life Superstar. I defeated not one, but two people and I should be champion right now. The only reason I’m not champion is because that drug abusing worthless piece of S**t Eddie Kingston *crowd cheers* didn’t leave well enough alone and came back and stole what should be rightfully mine.

Mr. Chaos: Whoa, hold it. If I remember correctly the only person who stole anything on Sunday was you. You did have to cheat to pick up two of those falls.

Chris Hero: Shut up! You know that if Eddie Kingston hadn’t put himself back in the match I would be champion right now.

Mr. Chaos: You listen here son. I call the shots around here, not you. *crowd cheers* I agree that you would have won the title had it not been for Eddie Kingston coming back. That being said I am a fair man and I’m all about giving the fans what they want. Next week on Chaos TV you, Chris Hero, will be competing in Lonely at the Top qualifying match.

Chris Hero: That’s more like it. Who is my victim, oops I mean my opponent going to be?

Mr. Chaos: See that’s the thing. I could tell you but what would the fun be in that?

Chris Hero: Come on you tell me who I have to beat next week.

Mr. Chaos: No, I’m keeping that to myself. But since you’re here tonight, you’re gonna be competing tonight. And I will tell you who you’re facing tonight. You, my friend, are going to be competing against the Notorious 187 Homicide. *Crowd cheers*

Camera fades out on Chris Hero looking pissed at the entrance ramp.

------------Commercial--------------

Jack Stone: What a way to kick off the premiere episode of Chaos TV. What a main event we have tonight Chris Hero taking on Homicide.

Matt Washington: And what about the match announced for next week. Chris Hero will compete in a Lonely at the Top qualifying match against a mystery opponent.

Sabian’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring.

Jack Stone: Looks like we’re ready for some Light Heavyweight action.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the CTW Light Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 165 pounds Sabian.

Nate Webb’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring wearing the Light Heavyweight Title around his waist as the crowd cheers loudly.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Indianapolis, Indiana weighing in at 185 pounds he is the CTW Light Heavyweight Champion-“Spyder” Nate Webb.

Light Heavyweight Championship Match

Sabian vs. Nate Webb©

The bell rings to start the match. The two men lock up. Sabian with an arm wringer, Nate Webb rolls out of it and locks in an arm wringer of his own, Webb goes behind with a hammer lock, leg trip, floats over locks in a front face lock and slaps Sabian on the head a few times and backs off and Sabian gets up very quickly and is not happy. Nate Webb proud of himself as he and Sabian lock up again, Nate Webb gets a headlock, Sabian pushes Webb off into the ropes and Webb shoulder blocks Sabian to the mat, Webb bounces of the ropes, dropdown by Sabian, Webb bounces off the other ropes, leapfrog by Sabian, Webb bounces off the ropes again, Sabian attempts the hip toss but Webb counters it into a swinging neckbreaker. Goes for the cover 1…Sabian kicks out. Webb back to his feet and waits on Sabian. Sabian back to his feet and Webb catches him with a series of chops. Irish whips Sabian into the ropes and tries the dropkick but Sabian stops himself with the ropes. Sabian goes for the quick flip over pin holding the legs 1…2…Nate Webb kicks out. Sabian back to his feet and kicks Webb a few times before pulling him back to his feet. Irish whips him into the ropes and follows up with a clothesline and a standing moonsault. Hooks the leg 1…2...Webb gets the shoulder up. Sabian pulls Webb back to his feet and hits a Saito Suplex. Hooks the leg 1…2…Nate Webb kicks out. Sabian locks in a rear chin lock. Webb slowly slipping away. The referee raises Webb’s hand it drops to the ground 1…He raises it a second time, it drops to the ground again 2…He raises it a third time, it starts to drop to the ground but Webb stops it and starts to show signs of life. He slowly starts getting back to his feet; he breaks the hold with a series of elbows to the gut. He runs off the ropes but Sabian catches him with a spinning heel kick. Goes for the cover 1…2…Webb kicks out.

Sabian starts blatantly choking Webb. Sabian lifts Webb back up and hits him with a brainbuster, he gets back to his feet, bounces of the ropes and drops down on Webb with the Senton. Hooks the leg 1…2…Webb kicks out. Sabian pulls Webb up to his feet and backs him into the ropes, Sabian chops him a couple times, Irish whips him into the ropes, attempts the clothesline but Webb ducks it, bounces off the ropes and hits Sabian with a double knee facebuster. Both men down. The referee starts the count. 1…2…3…4…5…both men start moving a little…6…Sabian slowly starts getting back up…7…Nate Webb slowly starts getting back up…8…Sabian back to his feet…9…Nate Webb back to his feet. Sabian goes for the right, Webb blocks it and hits one of his own, and another, and a third, Irish whips Sabian into the ropes and catches him coming off with a back body drop and follows it up with a clothesline. Nate Webb kicks Sabian in the midsection, grabs the front facelock, springs off the ropes, and drills him with the Tornado DDT. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Sabian kicks out. Nate Webb calls for the Soylent Green. Goes to lift Sabian up but Sabian thumbs him in the eye. Grabs the arms, goes behind and nails him with the LungBlower. Hooks the leg 1…2…Webb kicks out at 2 and 15/16ths. Sabian can’t believe it. He positions Webb where he wants him and climbs the turnbuckle. He signals for the 450 splash. He goes for it but gets a stomach full of knees instead. Webb back to his feet, Sabian holding his stomach, Webb kicks him in the stomach, hooks him up, lifts him, spins around and drops him with the Soylent Green. Hooks the leg 1…2…3! Nate Webb has retained the Light Heavyweight Title.

Jack Stone: Nate Webb nails the Soylent Green to pick up the victory and retain the Light Heavyweight Title.

Matt Washington: I’m sure we’ll see more from these two in the future.

Jack Stone: I certainly hope so.

Outside the arena Eddie Kingston is standing in an alley with the Heavyweight Title. The alley is littered with trash and the sounds of police sirens can be heard in the background.

Eddie Kingston: It’s the King of Diamonds Eddie Kingston. I stand before you the CTW Heavyweight Champion. Chris Hero thought he could eliminate me before the match began; well it takes a lot more than that to prevent me from competing in a match. I have had worse done to me than that punk B***h could ever conceive of doing. Chris Hero, I come from a background where if someone didn’t pull a gun on me it was a good day. Chris Hero, I’ve been beaten with bats, chairs, and chains. Chris Hero, I’ve wrestled a match with a broken ankle. I busted my A** to get this belt and I don’t plan on giving it up anytime soon because I am the last of a Dying Breed.

---------------Commercial--------------

Jimmy Jacobs is seen walking into Mr. Chaos’s office.

Mr. Chaos: Ah Mr. Jacobs what can I help you with?

Jimmy Jacobs: I am here to claim my spot in the Lonely at the Top match. I don’t know if you noticed but I defeated two men at Hypothesis.

Mr. Chaos: Yes you did. Tell you what I’ll think about it.

Jimmy Jacobs: Whoa whoa think about it. I’m the best thing this show has. I should be wearing a title right now.

Mr. Chaos: Beating two people is quite impressive. I’ll tell you what, next week you’re gonna get a title shot next week.

Jimmy Jacobs: Outstanding, I’ll take it and I’m gonna show Eddie Kingston what being a true champion is all about.

Mr. Chaos: Whoa all I said was you’re getting a title shot. I didn’t say it was against Eddie Kingston.

Jimmy Jacobs: What the hell are you talking about?

Mr. Chaos: Next week you are going to compete for the CTW Chaos Championship against Madman Pondo *Crowd Cheers* in a home run derby match. Good luck Jimmy.

Jimmy Jacobs walks away angrily and we send it back inside the arena.

Matt Washington: Jimmy Jacobs is gonna take on Madman Pondo for the Chaos Championship next week. I can’t wait.

Jack Stone: Jimmy Jacobs wanted a title shot and Mr. Chaos gave him one, granted it wasn’t the one he was expecting.

Vulgar Display of Power’s music plays and they make their way to the ring.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall on the way to the ring the team of Brain Damage and Deranged-Vulgar Display of Power. And their opponents in the ring at a combined weight of 400 pounds Mark and Smark Kayfabe.

Tag Team Match

Vulgar Display of Power vs. Mark and Smark Kayfabe (Local Jobbers)

The bell rings to start the match. Mark Kayfabe starting it off with Brain Damage. Mark charges at Damage and tries knocking him off his feet with a clothesline. Brain Damage barely moves. Mark tries it again and Brain Damage barely moves again. Mark tries it a third time but Brain Damage drills him with a boot to the head. Brain Damage picks mark up and slams him into his team’s corner and hangs him in the tree of woe. Tags in Deranged who gets in the ring and drops down with a headbutt on Mark. Mark drops to the mat. Deranged goes for the cover 1…2…Smark Kayfabe comes in to break it up. The referee busy with Smark trying to get him back in his corner and Deranged holds Mark and Brain Damage hushes the crowd before drilling Mark with a huge right hand. Deranged tags in Brain Damage. Brain Damage climbs in the ring, lifts Mark back to his feet and Irish whips him into the ropes. Attempts the big boot again but Mark ducks and bounces off with a huge flying lariat knocking Brain Damage off his feet. Goes for the cover but Brain Damage throws him off after barely a one count. Mark tries for the tag but Brain Damage levels him with a huge clothesline. He delivers a vicious right hand to Smark Kayfabe knocking him off the ring apron to the floor. Brain Damage drags Mark over to his corner and tags in Deranged and calls for him to go up top. Brain Damage drills Mark with a devastating powerbomb. Deranged comes off with a moonsault. Hooks the leg 1…2…3! Vulgar Display of Power dominated here tonight. Both men raise their hands victoriously and make the belt gesture across their waist.

Jack Stone: Vulgar Display of Power has made it perfectly clear what they want.

Matt Washington: That is very obvious. The Kayfabe brothers never had a chance.

Jack Stone: Alex Hoffman is backstage with very special guests, the Naptown Dragons.

Backstage

Alex Hoffman: I’m here with Drake Younger and Scotty Vortekz, the Naptown Dragons. Guys what are your reactions to what we just witnessed in the ring?

Drake Younger: I just want to congratulate them on beating up some enhancement talent. If they think doing that earns them a title shot then maybe we should take on the Kayfabe brothers next.

Scotty Vortekz: But that’s not how we do things. We go after real competition to earn our title shots.

Drake Younger: Right and we’d be more than happy to demonstrate that next week if Brain Damage and Deranged are willing to move up from the Pee Wee League to the Majors.

------------Commercial------------

Jack Stone: Welcome back to Chaos TV. The Naptown Dragons just laid down the challenge to Vulgar Display of Power. We’ll see if they answer it. In the mean time let’s take a look back at the first CTW payperview Hypothesis.

A music video plays highlighting all the action from Hypothesis.

Matt Washington: Incredible. I still can’t get over that Ladder match and Nate Webb getting double Awesome Bombed through that ladder.

Jack Stone: What about Necro Butcher getting powerbombed through the glass plate.

Matt Washington: Brutal. Let’s send it to the ring for the next match.

Chuck Taylor’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring yelling at kids along the way.

Lance McEntyre: On the way to the ring from Raccoon City, Kentucky weighing in at 185 pounds Chuck Taylor.

Human Tornado’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring accompanied by Sexxxy Eddy.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Hollywood, Alabama weighing in at 170 pounds Human Tornado.

Jack Stone: Human Tornado and Chuck Taylor set for singles action.

Chuck Taylor vs. Human Tornado

The bell rings to start the match. Both men circle. Low by Flo Rida starts playing on the sound system and we have an impromptu dance contest. Chuck Taylor goes first and gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Human Tornado goes next and gets an overwhelmingly positive reaction from the crowd. Chuck Taylor charges at Tornado who ducks it and delivers a series of rights to Taylor rocking him. He Irish whips him into the ropes, bounces off the perpendicular rope and drills Taylor with the Pimp Pounce knocking him out of the ring. Chuck Taylor slowly gets up at ringside. Human Tornado bounces off the ropes and charges at him but Taylor moves but Tornado catches himself on the ring apron, drops down, taps Taylor on the shoulder and pimp slaps him hard when he turns around. Tornado throws Taylor back in the ring and goes for the pin 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Tornado picks Taylor back up and Irish whips him into the ropes. He follows it up with a spinning clothesline into a bulldog. Hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor gets the shoulder up. Tornado pulls Taylor back to his feet but Taylor surprises him with a jaw breaker. Taylor follows it up with a kick to the midsection and a swinging neckbreaker coming off the ropes. Goes for the cover 1…2…Tornado kicks out. Chuck Taylor lifts Tornado back to his feet, Irish whips him into the ropes and trips him low with the leg kick. Leg drop, cover 1…2…kick out by Tornado. Chuck Taylor back to his feet. Tornado slowly back up, Taylor catches him with an elbow and a kick to the midsection. Taylor bounces off the ropes goes for the running boot but Tornado ducks it, Taylor bounces off the ropes and Tornado catches him with a corkscrew dropkick.

Both men are down. The referee starts the count. 1…2…3…4…5…both men start to move a little…6…7…Taylor slowly getting back up…8…Tornado slowly getting back up…9…both men back up and Taylor tries for the right hand but Tornado blocks it and answers with a right of his own. Tornado follows it up with chops to the chest. Irish whips Taylor into the ropes and catches him coming off with a spinning heel kick. Taylor back up and Tornado catches him with a clothesline. Taylor back up quickly and Tornado hits him with an Atomic Drop and a huge pimp slap dropping him in the corner. Tornado starts the dance kick combo but Taylor slips out of the ring to avoid the contact. Taylor gets back on the ring apron Tornado tries to pull him back in the ring but Taylor catches him with the Sole Food the face. Climbs on the turnbuckle and nails the moonsault knocking Tornado down. Hooks the leg 1…2…Tornado kicks out. Taylor back up, signaling for the Awful Waffle. Tornado back to his feet, Taylor catches him, attempts the Awful Waffle but Tornado flips out of it and tries for the Dat N***a Dead but Taylor blocks it with a groin kick. No affect on Tornado as he catches Taylor with a pimp slap as soon as he turns around. Tornado bounces off the ropes and unloads with a Tornado DDT. Hooks the leg 1…2…Taylor kicks out. Tornado Irish whips Taylor into the corner, tries following up with another spinning lariat but Taylor moves out of the way. School Boy, Taylor has his feet on the ropes 1…2…3! Chuck Taylor steals the victory from Human Tornado.

Winner: Chuck Taylor

Jack Stone: Chuck Taylor uses the ropes to pick up the victory.

Matt Washington: I love it, he saw his opportunity and took it.

Jack Stone: I hope they meet in the ring again in a fair fight.

Backstage Kevin Steen and El Generico are talking with Sexxxy Eddy. El Generico has an IPod and earbuds on.

Sexxxy Eddy: And that was the second time I got crabs.

Kevin Steen: Really?

Sexxxy Eddy: Yeah from Super Dragon’s sister *notices the camera there* oh, ahem, so yeah if you use that move your opponent is sure to tap out.

Kevin Steen: Tap out, I thought you were talking about getting

Sexxxy Eddy: No *motions at camera* I was telling you about that new submission hold. *motions at camera again*

Kevin Steen: *Notices the camera finally* Oh right the submission hold.

El Generico: *Out of nowhere* GIVE ME A SIGN HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME

Kevin Steen: Jesus what was that? Oh, Generico.

Sexxxy Eddy: Let’s go to the strip club.

Kevin Steen: I’m in. Hey Generico.

No response

Kevin Steen: GENERICO

Still no response Kevin pulls the earbud out of Generico’s ear.

Kevin Steen: GENERICO!

El Generico: Ole?

Kevin Steen: Hey Sexxxy Eddy wants to go to the strip club, you in?[/color]

El Generico: Chichis?

Sexxxy Eddy: Yes, lots of chichis, big bouncing chichis.

El Generico: OLE!

El Generico is the first to leave; he’s quickly followed by Sexxxy Eddy and Kevin Steen.

---------------Commercial------------

Advertisement for Lonely At the Top

Eddie Kingston is shown getting beaten up backstage and coming back to compete in the main event at Hypothesis. Eddie Kingston is shown delivering the spinning back fist to Hero and winning the CTW Heavyweight Title.

Voiceover: Getting to the top was easy. Staying there will be the hard part. Eddie Kingston defends the Heavyweight Title in a 6 man elimination ladder match. Eddie Kingston is about to find out it can be very Lonely at the Top. Chaos Theory Wrestling presents Lonely at Top Sunday May 18th live on payperview.

Back in the arena

Jack Stone: That’s Lonely at the Top live on payperview May 18th. Eddie Kingston is already a part of the main event match along with Super Dragon.

Matt Washington: And Chris Hero has a chance to get in the match next week provided he defeats whoever Mr. Chaos has in store for him.

Jack Stone: Also I’m being told that in two weeks on Chaos TV we’re going to see a rematch from Hypothesis when BJ Whitmer takes on Roderick Strong for a spot in the lonely at the top match.

Matt Washington: That is going to be a war.

Jack Stone: Also I’ve been informed by that Vulgar Display of Power has accepted the challenge of the Naptown Dragons and they will meet next week with the winner getting a title shot at Lonely at the Top.

Matt Washington: Wow, next week is going to be stacked. I can’t wa

Jack Stone: Whoa sorry to interrupt but I’m being told there’s a situation in the parking lot were sending a camera crew back there.

The camera runs through the door just in time to see Sabian attacking Nate Webb. Sabian blindsides Nate Webb as he’s walking to his car. He gets on top and starts reigning down with punches and chokes him. Sabian lifts Webb up and throws him on the hood of the car and follows him up there. He positions himself with his back to windshield and pulls Webb back to his feet. He lifts him up and delivers a brainbuster on the car windshield shattering it and leaving Webb in a bloody broken pile. Sabian gets up slowly and starts walking away.

Sabian: Yeah that’s BLKOUT style bitch. I told you wouldn’t have that title for long.

Camera fades out on the image of Nate Webb lying in a heap of glass on the hood of the car.

¬------------Commercial-------------

A replay is shown of the attack by Sabian on Nate Webb.

Jack Stone: This is disturbing, Sabian lost in his bid to become champion and he takes it out on Nate Webb. Horrible.

Matt Washington: Yeah I certainly hope Nate Webb is going to be ok.

Jack Stone: EMTs are tending to him right now. In the mean time it’s time for our Chaos TV Main event of the evening. Homicide vs. Chris Hero, let’s send it to the ring.

Chris Hero’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of jeers and boos.

Lance McEntyre: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Dayton, Ohio weighing in at 240 pounds Chris Hero.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero came just short of becoming champion at Hypothesis. That’s gotta weigh heavily on his mind here tonight.

Matt Washington: Well he better clear his mind and focus because the man he’s facing is no joke.

Homicide’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a loud chorus of cheers.

Lance McEntyre: And his opponent from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 220 pounds the Notorious 187 Homicide.

Matt Washington: Here’s another individual who’s right there in the title picture.

Jack Stone: Yeah you can’t count out Homicide.

Eddie Kingston’s music plays and he comes out on the entrance stage to a huge response of cheers. He makes his way over to the announce table as Chris Hero looks on in the ring.

Matt Washington: Hey it’s the Heavyweight Champ.

Eddie Kingston: Matt, Jack how’s it going?

Jack Stone: It’s going great but what brings you out here?

Eddie Kingston: I’m just out here scouting out potential opponents for Lonely at the Top.

Matt Washington: Seems like smart strategy.

CTW Main Event

Chris Hero vs. Homicide

Chris Hero attacks Homicide before the bell even rings. Hero on top of Homicide and raining down punches. The bell finally rings. Hero pulls Homicide back up, shoots him off into the ropes, attempts the clothesline but Homicide ducks, bounces off the ropes and spears Hero down to the mat, mounts him and starts raining down rights of his own. Homicide back up, Hero slowly back to his feet. Homicide kicks Hero in the gut, Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him coming off with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Goes for the cover hooks the leg 1…2…Hero kicks out. Homicide back up waiting on Hero. Hero slowly gets back up to his feet, Homicide tries for the Cop Killa but Hero pushes him away. Homicide throws a swing but Hero ducks it and tries for the Hero’s Welcome but Homicide reverses out of it and drills Hero with a Northern Light Suplex. Hooks the leg, 1…2…Hero kicks out. Homicide pulls Hero back up and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle and follows it up with a huge lariat in the corner knocking Hero down in the corner. Homicide backs off to the other corner and calls for a facewash but Hero quickly bails out of the ring. Hero tries getting back in the ring but Homicide is right there so Hero back off. Hero tries again but Homicide is right there again and Hero backs off again. Hero back up on the ring apron again, Homicide right there but Hero catches him with a shoulder in the midsection. Hero tries to suplex Homicide over the top rope but Homicide blocks it with shots to the ribs and an elbow to the head. Homicide steps out on to the ring apron with Hero. Homicide tries Sambo Suplexing Hero but Hero blocks it with elbows. Hero hooks Homicide with the Cravate and jumps off the apron with a Cravate Buster off the ring apron to the floor. Both men are down at ringside.

Jack Stone: Chris Hero just drilled Homicide with a Cravate Buster off the ring apron to the arena floor below.

Eddie Kingston: Come on Homicide!

Jack Stone: Who will come out on top in our main event. We’ll find out when we come back.

--------Commercial-------

We come back from commercial in time to see Hero putting Homicide in the ring and going for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths . Hero pulls Homicide back to his feet, chops him in the chest a couple times, kicks him in the midsection, springs off the ropes and nails him with a flying back elbow. Goes for the cover 1…2…Homicide kicks out. Hero goes for the cover again, hooks the leg this time 1…2…Homicide kicks out again. Hero unloads with rights on Homicide before choking him on the mat. Hero back up to his feet and pulls Homicide back up and drops him stomach first across the knees with the gutbuster, bounces of the ropes and nails a double stomp to the stomach and follows it up with a senton splash. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide kicks out again. Hero back up to his feet waiting on Homicide to get back up. Homicide slowly starts getting up. Hero starts to pull Homicide back up but Homicide catches him off guard with a right hand, and another, and another, Chris Hero is rocked, Homicide runs off the ropes but Hero drops him with a knee in the midsection sending Homicide back to the mat in pain. Hero follows it up with a strategically placed moonsault with his knees landing on Homicide’s midsection. Hero goes for the cover, hooks the leg, 1…2…Homicide gets the shoulder up again. Hero locks in a body scissors on Homicide in the middle of the ring. Homicide fighting it to no avail. The referee asking if he wants to give up. Homicide shakes his head no. Chris Hero squeezes it even tighter. The referee again asks if he wants to give up. Homicide again shakes his head no. Homicide slowly starts fading. The referee raises Homicide’s arm up and it falls to the ground…1…the referee again raises Homicide arm and it falls to the ground again…2…the referee raises Homicide’s arm again and it starts to fall but Homicide stops it and starts fighting back. He struggles to break out of it. He tries separating Hero’s legs but Hero strikes him in the head a couple times and releases the hold on his own.

Hero goes for the cover on Homicide, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide kicks out again. Hero back up to his feet. Hero waiting on Homicide to get back up. Homicide still down on the mat. Hero picks Homicide back up to his feet. Hero kicks Homicide in the midsection and follows up with a huge European Uppercut. Hero bounces off the ropes and drills Homicide with an Elbow strike. Homicide still on his feet. Hero calls for one more, bounces of the ropes, attempts the elbow but Homicide ducks under it, Hero bounces off the ropes and Homicide catches him with a huge release exploder suplex. Both men are down. The referee starts the count 1…2…3…4…5…both men start moving a little…6…Hero pulling himself up on the ropes…7…Homicide slowly getting back up…8…Hero back to his feet…9…Homicide back up to his feet. Hero charges at Homicide who ducks it and unleashes a series of rights. Hero Irish whipped into the ropes and Homicide catches him with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Hero back to his feet and Homicide greets him with a clothesline. Hero back up and Homicide kicks him in the midsection and hits a tiger driver with pin 1…2…Hero kicks out. Homicide back up, Hero to one knee, Homicide bounces off the ropes and catches Hero with the shining wizard. Goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1…2…Hero kicks out at 2 and 7/8ths. Homicide calls for the cop killa. Hero slowly back up to his feet. Homicide tries it but Hero flips out of it, elbows Homicide in the back of the head, locks in the Cravate and hits the Cravate Suplex. Goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1…2…Homicide kicks out. Hero back up pulls Homicide back up but Homicide drives his shoulder into Hero’s gut. Homicide Irish whips Hero into the turnbuckle and follows it up with a running big boot. Hero staggers out of the corner and Homicide tries for the Ace Crusher but Hero grabs the top rope and Homicide crashes to the mat. Hero waiting on Homicide to get back up.

Eddie Kingston: This ain’t happening. I’m outta here.

Jack Stone: Where are you going? Eddie Kingston leaving the announce table.

Eddie Kingston leaves the announce table and starts walking towards the ring. At the same time Chris Hero delivers the Super Hero’s Welcome to Homicide. He starts to go for the cover but notices Kingston walking towards the ring. Kingston taunts Hero with the belt and Hero challenges him to come in the ring. Kingston gets closer to the ring. Homicide starts stirring. Hero steps one foot out on the apron. Kingston starts to charge but stops himself and backs off. Hero all the way back in the ring only to be rolled up by Homicide from behind 1…2…3! Homicide picks up the win, slips out of the ring and Chris Hero can’t believe it. Eddie Kingston has cost Chris Hero the victory. Kingston and Hero staring at each other.

Winner: Homicide

Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero nose to nose on the entrance ramp now. Both men with some choice words for the other. It escalates into a brawl. Both men throwing wild punches. Referees are out to try and break it up. They separate them temporarily but Chris Hero breaks free and dives at Eddie Kingston and continues the fight. More referees and officials out this time and they finally separate them. Mr. Chaos has come out here with a microphone.

Mr. Chaos: That’s enough. I am not going to have you two destroying this arena or putting my officials in danger. Which is why I have made the following executive decision. As of right now if either one of you lays a hand on the other before Sunday May 18th the person who instigates it will be suspended for thirty days and Eddie Kingston you will be stripped of the title. Oh and as far as who you’ll be facing next week in the Lonely at the Top qualifying match Chris Hero the person you’ll be facing is…still going to remain a mystery until next week.

Matt Washington: Strong words from the President laying down the law here tonight.

Jack Stone: If Chris Hero and Eddie Kingston touch each other before Sunday May 18th they’ll be suspended for thirty days. Who will Chris Hero face? We’ll find out next week!

--------------End of Show---------------

NEXT WEEK

Home Run Derby Match for the CTW Chaos Championship
Madman Pondo vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Number one contender’s match for the CTW Tag Team Championship
Vulgar Display of Power vs. Naptown Dragons

Lonely at the Top Qualifying Match
Chris Hero Vs ???

Reaction score
Best Match: Hero vs Cide - Nice use of both wrestlers. I could really see the match happening and really was written well. Enjoyed the match the most followed by the Taylor vs Tornado match. The impromptu dance competition between the two was a nice way to start the match lol.

Worst Match: Vulgar Display of Power vs. Mark and Smark Kayfabe - I liked the match for what it was meant to be and that was a squash match but quite frankly I'm not a fan of squash matches. Clever with the names of the hometown jobbers though :p

Best Promo: Tie between (1)Steenerico and Sexxxy Eddy - I got to say I loved this rp man. Very funny from top to bottom. I know it's not meant to make a huge impact but I just find it the best cause it really was funny and not corny.

and (2) Hero and Mr.Chaos - Hero was really in character here with his whining and gloating. Very nicely written my friend.

Worst Promo: N/A

Additional Feedback: Great show man, Sorry I couldn't review the past ones. I was very busy as of late. I will read the past ones though so I could fully understand whats been happening with you're btb. Based on this show it's not a long way till this becomes one of the top btb's. I like the whole indy feel to it and I'm looking forward to you're future shows man.

Cheap Plug: Hey man please check out DZW, Just finished writing my latest show :)