• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Changes To WWE Section/Spoiler Reminder

Ben

The WWE Section now has it's own main forum as opposed to the previous layout where there was just one main section for it. People simple concept but I'll run it down just so people know where to post and what to look for. Also I wasn't going to sift through 74 Pages of Threads and separate past stuff, so just the threads posted in the last few days are in the right section.

WWE News And Rumors: Place for all news threads, show results, TV Ratings ect......post and discuss all that there

WWE Discussion: Opinion Based thread, ie: R Truth Should Be Champ and so on. Also the forum for WWE TV and DVD discussion

WWE PPV: Main section is for current section sub section is for past events.

Also just a quick reminder on Spoilers. If a thread contains a spoiler please label it as such. (*Spoiler*)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Looks good hopefully its used correctly I can see some people getting confused about what may be news and not just a discussion. Unless news will end up being RSS feeds which wouldn't be bad.

Dale

Super Moderator
So what's the deal with SmackDown for example. Are we still going to discuss the show in the spoilers thread or are we able to create a new thread in the Discussion forum and discuss it there as it's on-going in the different countries?

Troy

I think that for Smackdown a Spoilers thread would still be posted in WWE Discussion but labelled correctly and then members can also start a live discussion when it airs in their country if they wish to do so.

PY.

Damn, didn't actually expect this suggestion to fall through last week, and I come back and it's changed. Good stuff.