Challenge to Butters :p

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Well, im making this thread and i think it would be hell of a match.

i want this a freestyle signature match. (sig size).

Do you wanna enter Butters? :hammer_1:

Buttersz

Reaction score
A sig battle, you are joking? Anyone can make a good sig but suck at actual gfx.Can we just make the sizes a little bigger? cos i normally make sigs at around 550x250.

Wrestling Station

A sig battle, you are joking? Anyone can make a good sig but suck at actual gfx.Can we just make the sizes a little bigger? cos i normally make sigs at around 550x250.

why you dont want to use the size i suggested? And btw, i dont work much on posters as i dont have much time, thats why i make "sig" battles instead.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah, its just that at that size, what can you actully add to the sig? It will be just a background, with a psd, some text and maybe some brush work if lucky.

Its just silly imo.

Wrestling Station

Yeah, its just that at that size, what can you actully add to the sig? It will be just a background, with a psd, some text and maybe some brush work if lucky.

Its just silly imo.

lol, :( then?

Untouchable

Reaction score
just do a poster.....but make the due date a reasonable time away to give WS time to do it?

Reaction score
Wow. I think Butters is afraid...
Just deal with it a take it like a man you pussy...

Wrestling Station

^nah he is not afraid, tbh, he is one of the best on here.. is just we didnt agree yet on the stips.. thats all buddy.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Haha, we can do a smaler size if you really want, but I just find it hard on small canvas'.

Can we make it 500x200, 400x200 or 380x150? Then your on :p