Chalenge to C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Poster i IS Better?

• Weebo's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C4's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weebo

Reaction score
What do you saw buddy

Theme: BTB
Details: Create a poster for any BTB on the forum
Size: Any
DQs: the usual
Due Date: 12/12/07

Hey if your up for it then good. If you win then I will no longer bash your work. If you loose, then I can say whatever I want.

C4

I agree, you want to do it this way then heck yeah I'm going to beat you like never before, die you ass. :shifty:

Weebo

Reaction score
i finished my poster early, here it is
f_swabannerm_4156e8a.jpg

C4

Not really interested in this battle at all, neither in you Weebo.. then again:

shawnpostercopy.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
alright people vote for the one you think is better

PeepShow

I like C4's logo at the bottom, but the rest of his poster just looks plain. Weebo's stands out much more and looks much more professional. My vote goes to Weebo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i agree with peepshow completely. my vote goes to weebo. the only thing i dont like about ur weebo is the red is a little to bright or something. idk maybe thats not it. something with the red should change tho. still nice job.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
damn weebo, wtfs this "Hey if your up for it then good. If you win then I will no longer bash your work. If you loose, then I can say whatever I want." thats fucking sad, real sad

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
IMO there both pretty good. Neither are outstanding but Weebo's is a little bit better. They both have goods and bads though but C4's work isn't bad so that he should be bashed for it

JHar888

Reaction score
Weebo pwns C4 every time at GFX. C4 is not a bad GFX'er, but Weebo's a little better.

My Vote: Weebo.