Chad MM & Sophia Bush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cdgfx84

Reaction score
xanderbrooke4.png

for a efed im not too sure about the text in bg yet any thoughts

SnackZ

Reaction score
I actually like this piece an an e-fed piece. I like how the text in the BG looks like its ingraved but its not overpowering. Pretty good stuff man.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
I'm with SNACKZ but I don't like the background text, the AL is missing in ALEXANDER and also that names hard to read, I think if the background text was a little more pronounced then it be ight but you strain some to read the left side, everything else ight. GFX tag?

cdgfx84

Reaction score
well the left name says "Xander" and I might take it out altogether and didnt feel it needed a tag all im usin it for is a efed

EDIT - here it is w/o any text

xanderbrooke4.png

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Thats much better imo man, the text at the bottom was okay but just make the text 10 px or like 11 px, those fonts look best small and normally you use those for sub text or GFX tags, but its good man, try another version with the text at the bottom like I suggested and put the 1 px black stroke and see how that looks.

Reaction score
It looks better without the text, the background is still awful, way too many pictures in the background and the colors just don't fit.