• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I kind of like the new theme, but his original euro one was very unique and catchy, wish they'd bring it back. Too bad he couldn't keep the Real American theme, but I guess it suits Swagger more.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Pretty much all modern 'E themes suck.

bring bak attijud, thumbs up if agree!

I like the alarm, but the rest of the theme reminds me of the generic rock music they give to new talent when they're waiting on making a better theme. He should have some sort of anthem theme in my opinion.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The theme ain't that bad, I like the sirens and all. What they should really do is... Keep the intro [sirens] and let Cesaro use 12 Stone's 'Bulletproof', it's such a powerful tune, it describes Cesaro perfectly! "Bang! I'm feeling superhuman. Bang! I'm invincible, I'm bulletproof. Bang! I'm on a revolution. Bang! I'm invincible, I'm bulletproof."

Or... they could use some of the following tunes:
Alter Bridge - Come To Life/Find The Real/Ties That Bind
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King
Stone Sour - Tired/Absolute Zero