• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What I've never understood is if they're separate universes why they even tease the NXT viewers with a US or IC title match on the show.

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
What I've never understood is if they're separate universes why they even tease the NXT viewers with a US or IC title match on the show.
idk, I can see where that would mislead a few ppl but who cares anymore just turn those matches off since we know the challenger will never ever ever win being in a separate universe and all.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
idk, I can see where that would mislead a few ppl but who cares anymore just turn those matches off since we know the challenger will never ever ever win being in a separate universe and all.
de5ea23402dcb5f90a33ce436c9dc67c.jpg

TNAries

The Artiste
Reaction score
im pulling for cesaro, hope he fucks up Zayn's leg even worse than it was b4

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hoping Zayn pulls it out and then they have a celebration/main roster send off.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone catch the Zayn/Cesaro interview on NXT this week? Just watched it. Who says Ceasro ain't good on the mic? I mean, hes obviously not the great one or anything, but he was a fairly entertaining heel in that interview IMO. That face at the end though, lmao

TheBestCup

Jobber
Reaction score
Ok The first match was awesome now there going to a a second ? Im all for that I have a feeling they are going to tare the house down. Do you think its going to be awesome or a flop?
Look at that I was right it was awesome.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Look at that I was right it was awesome.

you are awesome for predicting that a match between two great wrestlers, who have previously had a great match together, will be awesome. congrats.