Cesaro praised after RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Thank god. He deserves it, so glad he is being pushed. Imagine Bryan Vs Cesaro for the title on a PPV?

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Cesaro's match with Cena was excellent. John really put him over as a powerhouse even though he didn't win the match.

But it was the perfect example of a match where both guys get over and look great, regardless of the actual winner/loser.

wk

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I dont see why some people think Cena has to lose to put someone over, if they take a 10 time World Champ to his limit he is getting put over.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I get the feeling it won't be long before we won't have to imagine this. Rather, we'll actually be seeing it.

wk
Yeah I would count on it after their match last year and their smackdown match recently that both stole the show.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I dont see why some people think Cena has to lose to put someone over, if they take a 10 time World Champ to his limit he is getting put over.

This is a weakness of the IWC. They get caught up in wins and losses in a scripted "sport", which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They are important to a certain point (as, if you're really good, you should win the majority of your matches), but it doesn't matter nearly as much to the storyline as many on the 'Net think it does.

wk

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
This is a weakness of the IWC. They get caught up in wins and losses in a scripted "sport", which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They are important to a certain point (as, if you're really good, you should win the majority of your matches), but it doesn't matter nearly as much to the storyline as many on the 'Net think it does.

wk
Yeah Cena is built as a guy who shouldn't just lose all the time, a ten time world champ isn't going to suddenly lose on a random Raw at the start of a push to someone as little built as Cesaro, its different if like Summerslam last year where Bryan is built up as a guy who can beat Cena on a PPV. There is a difference. If Cesaro is built up to be able to beat main eventers then he is at the point where he can beat a main eventer but not right now.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Cesaro is being booked very strong going into E.C. He's beaten the Champ and took Cena to the limit.

The only person who looks fairly weak going into this match is Christian, but a win against Sheamus could change that.

Reactions: @bigwwecritic

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

I think it more or less to b/c people are just sick of cena winning cleanly. And that seen how good Cesaro was in match and since was a raw match people feel that Cesaro should just won that I mean he beat Orton on SD and Orton the dam Champion so I think he beating cena would help even more. but him losing to cena did not hurt b/c of how good he was in the match. The only thing I hate was how cena won the match with the gay roll into a AA!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I think it more or less to b/c people are just sick of cena winning cleanly. And that seen how good Cesaro was in match and since was a raw match people feel that Cesaro should just won that I mean he beat Orton on SD and Orton the dam Champion so I think he beating cena would help even more. but him losing to cena did not hurt b/c of how good he was in the match. The only thing I hate was how cena won the match with the gay roll into a AA!
I understand what you mean, I understand why people are sick of Cena winning its just my views on it.

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
i just hope they actually do something significant with Cesaro after the EC. As of right now, i would still say Daniel Bryant is the favorite to win this sunday so he can main event wrestlemania against Batista. So where does that put Cesaro??

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
i just hope they actually do something significant with Cesaro after the EC. As of right now, i would still say Daniel Bryant is the favorite to win this sunday so he can main event wrestlemania against Batista. So where does that put Cesaro??
Cesaro vs Swagger seems likely.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score

Precisely. Some people confuse the terms "Go Over" and "Put Over." The former is what means to win a match, but the latter means to be made to look more credible than you already are. You can easily lose a match with someone and still come out of it looking stronger than you did before. (Austin losing to Bret at Wrestlemania 13 being the prime example - he lost, but refusing to submit while he was in pain and bleeding profusely from the head is what earned him the nickname "The toughest S.O.B in the WWF.")

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Good match from a good worker in Cesaro. Crowd were over the top with the awesome chants as it never reached that level.