Cesaro looking to take a break

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I use common sense and experience with wrestling to know how they push people and when someone says something silly like “well they’re winning” they must be getting a push. That’s not always the case at all. Cesaro could win for months and never grab a title and then be beaten by Dominic mysterio the next week. Idk how long you’ve been watching wrestling, but it’s beyond unlikely that just because cesaro has won a little more, that’s he getting pushed. The moment he starts routinely beating guys like DB, Seth, Roman, and then maybe wins the IC title, loses it to some cheap bs and then wins a number 1 contenders match for the UT... yeah, that’s a push.

WWE has a big track record of doing this with stars like cesaro: wins for a bit, maybe gets a title or 2, loses nonstop, and then wins for no reason really.
Cesaro has been pushed in the last couple of months and is now in a better position. That's undeniable. They have pushed him. It may very well be a short push but don't think it would be a good idea for him to walk out now.

The point they’re making is WWE has a track record of start/stop pushes and being pushed means almost nothing in WWE, considering very few get substantial investment in their careers and characters, despite them winning a few matches for a few weeks.
Yeah well I could of told you that. But what I'm saying is they are throwing Cesaro a bone at the moment. So I don't see why he would wanna leave

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Cesaro has been pushed in the last couple of months and is now in a better position. That's undeniable. They have pushed him. It may very well be a short push but don't think it would be a good idea for him to walk out now.

Yeah well I could of told you that. But what I'm saying is they are throwing Cesaro a bone at the moment. So I don't see why he would wanna leave
Well, duh. Of course they have pushed him in recent months. Hmmm I wonder why.

Oh wait, maybe because his contract was running out and they don't want him to go to AEW? Nah, WWE would never do something like that.

How about because they have done this to him over and over and over again and buried him each time?

Albert Einstein NEVER said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." However, WWE has done this to Cesaro so often, than if he honestly believes they are going to push him this time, then he is DEEPLY STUPID.

Pushing him is nothing knew. He got over with his amazing strength, his giant swing, his slamming Big Show out of the ring.. but it never resulting in him getting the push that a man of his talent deserves.

You cannot rely on people to give you a push that they have refused to give you for a decade.

As far as the bone goes, they have thrown this bone to him over and over. He would be stupid to think they care about pushing him. They only want to prevent him from leaving. If Flandy is right and he signed another contract, expect his push to end soon and for him to become a glorified jobber yet again.

Last edited:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
My point was that he signed a new deal cuz they gave him a few wins and a push.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Well, duh. Of course they have pushed him in recent months. Hmmm I wonder why.

Oh wait, maybe because his contract was running out and they don't want him to go to AEW? Nah, WWE would never do something like that.

How about because they have done this to him over and over and over again and buried him each time?

Albert Einstein NEVER said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." However, WWE has done this to Cesaro so often, than if he honestly believes they are going to push him this time, then he is DEEPLY STUPID.

Pushing him is nothing knew. He got over with his amazing strength, his giant swing, his slamming Big Show out of the ring.. but it never resulting in him getting the push that a man of his talent deserves.

You cannot rely on people to give you a push that they have refused to give you for a decade.

As far as the bone goes, they have thrown this bone to him over and over. He would be stupid to think they care about pushing him. They only want to prevent him from leaving. If Flandy is right and he signed another contract, expect his push to end soon and for him to become a glorified jobber yet again.
100% agree with you... However

Looks like ol Flandy man was wrong, I must've just read the headline but it says he may have only "verbally" "agreed" for now. I remember reading the headline & thinking "whaaaaat an idiot" lol I mean I love the guy but when you see someone you love keep doing stupid things it frustrates the shit out of you because the truth is, you want to see that guy get a big push & WWE isn't going to do it.

Maybe he'll be the signing at AEW Revolution. I think it's a viable option along the likes of Christian, Mark Henry. I've been racking & I can't think of anybody outside those 3 names who it would be

...Time will tell

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yes he would
And you’re wrong, that’s our point. Just because the company is temporality dangling a carrot again doesn’t mean it’s real and a push. Get it together man. You debate just.... bad.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
And you’re wrong, that’s our point. Just because the company is temporality dangling a carrot again doesn’t mean it’s real and a push. Get it together man. You debate just.... bad.
Acting like that Is a fact that it's a temporary push. It's a nice little push to cement him on smackdown and it has worked. Cesaro should be happy atm

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever