Cenation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
After watching this week's Raw, I realised something.
It doesn't matter how phony Cena is, or how super-man he is, but the reaction of his younger fans when he even looks at them is pirceless.

He's their mother f*cking role model. I don't know if that's really appropiate, but hey, my role model as a child was Justin Timberlake, so no judging.

Bottom line is, I'm finally OK with Cena. I have to accept the fact that kids watch WWE, and he's their representative.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
On topic though, I don't like him, I don't care if the kids like him or not..
He is boring, stale, predictable overrated by the WWE, many won't like my post but that's how I really feel about him.

Reactions: swangirl

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I idolized the Hulkster too, but at some point it gets old being a super hero. At some point these kids will grow up and grow tired of his routine. Then, and only then, will there be a chance of him changing.

Reactions: GeeTeaIye

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I idolized the Hulkster too, but at some point it gets old being a super hero. At some point these kids will grow up and grow tired of his routine. Then, and only then, will there be a chance of him changing.

When these kids grow up, another generation of kids will come (who are 2 years olds now) and cheer him..

This will never end :upset:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Baraa said:
When these kids grow up, another generation of kids will come (who are 2 years olds now) and cheer him..

This will never end :upset:

By then Cena will have been forced into retirement due to age and injuries.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
There used to be a time where kids and adults could share the same superstar, but now it's just superstars who are overly childish. I don't think superstars need to go out of there way to appeal to kids to get them to like you. Rock nor Austin did that and they had a good following of children, for the parents who did let their children watch wrestling during that era.

Reactions: GeeTeaIye

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

This has always been my idea to turn him heel - just like when the Hulkamaniacs from the 80's grew up and became teenagers, just wait for the CenaNation to get sick of Cena and/or find a new hero in someone else. Then turn him.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Gentleman Deathbane said:
There used to be a time where kids and adults could share the same superstar, but now it's just superstars who are overly childish. I don't think superstars need to go out of there way to appeal to kids to get them to like you. Rock nor Austin did that and they had a good following of children, for the parents who did let their children watch wrestling during that era.

Yeah, but since they don't do that anymore, it's better to just keep Cena in that area, and not have CM Punk and Rock shake hands instead of kick the shit out of eachother.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Baraa said:
On topic though, I don't like him, I don't care if the kids like him or not..
He is boring, stale, predictable overrated by the WWE, many won't like my post but that's how I really feel about him.
I agree with you I cant stand him either.My daughter thinks he is okay but loves Kane and my youngest is 2 only ever talks about Kane and The No man :lol1::no:

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: RE: Cenation

Gentleman Deathbane said:

I recall during dx's days there were kids in the crowd doing crotch chops, and you couldn't talk to any kids in the street without them telling you to suck it when they got mad. I guess we have to remember that's it's a different time... I guess. So depressing, i miss the "crotch chop kids".

~Three Said That~

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He's marketed to kids, if they didn't like him I'm not sure who would. That's his thing, as a Superman character shoved down your throats the entire time you'd expect that. But then the kids grow and see how much crap he was (as a character before anyone flames me) and see it's stale and stop following it, same happened with Hogan.