Cena Without a title

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
I have only been watching wrestling again since around the Rumble, and Cena was involved as far as I can remember with a feud for the title. What does Cena do without a title?

On the presumption that at some point over the next couple of months he looses the title, who does he feud with, and for what reasons?

As everyone loves Cena I'm sure you'll all have some good answers :).

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cena doesn't need a title to be over with a good amount of the viewers. They usually use him to boost other wrestlers when he doesn't have a title... or even, when he does. He is the face of the company so no matter where they stick him, it somehow works.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
When Cena doesn't have a title he works the main event anyway, leaving the champion in the midcard.

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Well he's bound to lose his title some time or not maybe this Summer Slam itself but as Cena himself says, the deserving won will win it. We all know what he would do if he lost it. Earn it again.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He will face other great guys. I personally would love a Cena/Miz(as heel) feud

STOP SMOKING CRACK! :angry: That already happened and it was AWWWWWFFFUUUULLL!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
STOP SMOKING CRACK! :angry: That already happened and it was AWWWWWFFFUUUULLL!
Because Miz was a great champion! :happy:

d9e2d0870c09902bf83bacf12cd5d2bd._.jpg