Cena vs Punk (More respect for Cena)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Holy shit! I thought it's awesome when Cena does his rare dropkicks, but Cena pulled off a Hurricanrana on Punk!! That was pure beast mode right there! I respect Cena even more for doing that move.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think it was a move in the right direction, but you are pretty much solo here, the discussion thread was full of hate on it, and it looked god-awful. Seriously hope to see him pull off a better one soon.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
AidsJohnson said:
I think it was a move in the right direction, but you are pretty much solo here, the discussion thread was full of hate on it, and it looked god-awful. Seriously hope to see him pull off a better one soon.

Yeah it was a pretty slow hurracanrana but that's probably the first time Cena has done that in many years. I actually find it intriguing that he did it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:
Yeah it was a pretty slow hurracanrana but that's probably the first time Cena has done that in many years. I actually find it intriguing that he did it.

Exactly. Now give me my bet.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I gave him credit for it. Even if it was slow and not perfect, for someone his size, looked good to me. lol That was one heck of a match though. People can't really hate on Cena, saying he can't wrestle, after watching that match. He obviously is a great wrestler he is just not one of the greats.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
:harvey:
Cena gave himself a powerbomb and punk did a front flip. I don't know this hurricanrana you speak of

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I do respect Cena for trying something new and all that. I think Cena has a good deal of in ring ability, but I also think that Punk helps to bring that out of him. Those two have some really fantastic matches together.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
HeatherSays said:
I do respect Cena for trying something new and all that. I think Cena has a good deal of in ring ability, but I also think that Punk helps to bring that out of him. Those two have some really fantastic matches together.

OMG Heather!!! You're back!!!! (Miz or Bumblebee) You remember me right? :D

And yes they do. Both superstars are mad talented.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd agree with most of the users on here, except I'd say stick to moves that require lifting. He has big arms and doing moves the high flyers can do isn't playing to your strengths. I'm not really sure what other moves he could have done bar a Vertical Suplex or a Military Press, but I'd be happier to see him keep the power bomb though.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:

Was it?

As for the one on Raw, I thought it was great all things considered. At least the leap he did was executed correctly, and I didn't look it at and think "terrible". Then again, I saw this match after reading people's thoughts on here so I was expecting much worse.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Mustafar Reginald said:
Was it?

As for the one on Raw, I thought it was great all things considered. At least the leap he did was executed correctly, and I didn't look it at and think "terrible". Then again, I saw this match after reading people's thoughts on here so I was expecting much worse.

I would have to disagree, I don't think even Dolph could have sold that move done by Cena to me. It's just something I don't see working well for him.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just thought it was a bit out of place in the match and that it wasn't very well executed, but decent considering it was Cena.