TLC Cena VS Orton to be a bloodbath!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
This is just something that's been going around, however it is said that the WWE is willing to take the extra step in the main even at TLC to make the match epic.

My opinion is that I'm kind of so so on this match even happening as a lot of people are, but if they would make blood a factor in this match I might even buy this PPV. What do you guys think?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha so some possible blood is worth buying a PPV?

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
Hahaha so some possible blood is worth buying a PPV?
IF I knew there would be. And yes, I'm so fed up with the PG stuff. That and the Punk VS the Shield, and the Bryan VS the Wyatt Family matches sound pretty good, as well.

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see SOME blood, but not a baths worth.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Bloodbaths are pretty rare in wrestling nowadays so I would expect a no, when was the last real bloodbath? Storm/Roode?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
IF I knew there would be. And yes, I'm so fed up with the PG stuff. That and the Punk VS the Shield, and the Bryan VS the Wyatt Family matches sound pretty good, as well.
You can bleed just fine on PG. Rating has nothing to do with the lack of blood in today's wrestling product.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
It won`t be a bloodbath, maybe they can bleed some

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dear God what is HHH planning to win that title.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I fully expect Cena to go over at TLC, or HHH somehow win the titles..or maybe a run-in from Jericho? One can dream can't he?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see blood shed for this match. This is being billed as "the biggest match in WWE history" (although it isn't, but in kayfabe, they want people to believe it is) and it IS a TLC match, so I could see blood being used to really demonstrate how much blood, sweat and tears both guys are willing to literally let out to become the Unified Champion.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
1459294_467276376725836_248430177_n.jpg

Picture comment starring Aids and D'Z

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
The impact of blood on a match can be powerful. Since it happens so rarely in WWE (except by accident), I can see them having one of the guys blade to give it a little more "oomph". Although, honestly, I have a feeling that Bryan or Punk would be more willing to blade than Cena or Orton (also, both probably have more experience blading).

However, I would be okay with Cena or Orton getting color, so long as it's not the beginning of a trend where somebody bleeds every Raw (or even every PPV for that matter).

wk