• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Source: SeattlePI.NWSource.com

Former World Heavyweight Champion John Cena was interviewed before last night’s No Way Out Pay-Per-View by Jim Moore of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. Some highlights:

– Ten years ago this summer, Cena was folding towels and cleaning toilets at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California, while living out of his car.

– Sorry ladies - Cena is engaged and says, “I’m gonna get married this year.”

– Cena wants to be a role model and says it means a lot to him when parents say their kids look up to him. “I don’t know when it happened, but nowadays it seems like nobody cares,” Cena said. “Our main figures are collapsing around us. People don’t seem to know that other people are watching them.”

– What happened with Alex Rodriguez and the steroids revelations sickened him. He thinks if everyone really wants to get serious about cleaning up the game, “they should send the guys to jail.” As for steroids, Cena understands why his incredible physique may draw some steroid speculation. “I’m not only a guy who will say I’m clean, but I’ll beat my chest to the world that I’m clean,” he said. “I have very, very strong opinions on that.”

– With his movie career taking off, Cena seems to like the idea that he could be the next Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone action star. “That’s a giant void in cinema,” Cena said. “Everywhere I go, the question is always: ‘Who’s the next guy?’ I think I’m damn near the closest thing to come around the pike.”

--------------------

Vin Diesel might have something to say about that, John. :shifty:

This Guy

vin diesel sucks though.....I'd go with whats his face from the Transporter movies before vin. lol

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know why there's so much hate on him. I didn't know Cena lived in Cali, nor he was dead broke. Interesting.