Cena says Hogan is "Wasting His Time"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

John Cena really relates to the oddest shit in his raps

Cheese, toothpaste, big macs, nuts

Hmmm? :shifty:

noumenon

And whatever the fuck he says in the beginning of his theme...BRRRRR APPLESAUCE

Wordlife

duddddddddde I used to say BRRRR APPLEJACKS!

lol, then I got hungry and ate my Cena Cereal!

:smh

MizMasta3000

@ Airfixx

"Untouchables"

"Basic Thuganomics"

"Summer Flings"

Listen to those. If you still feel the same then Cena isn't for you

Kizza

With all the shots TNA like to take at WWE, it's not at all surprising.

SnackZ

Reaction score
and this is why I love Cena. Calls out the Rock again so they can have that big money match everyone wants to see. Calling TNA a waste of time is great (I like Hogan but come on, it is a waste of time...for right now anyway).

NinoBrown

Reaction score
The only Cena lyric I know from his entrance music and the only line I really here is "Wash your mouth with Colgate."

straight_edge76

I know that his theme contains a old MOP sample if I'm not mistaken...

chessarmy

Any "shots" at TNA that come from the WWE side don't matter, we all know Vince keeps a close eye on all media interviews his wrestlers do, so these guys obviously can't speak their minds and say what they really think

Its probably the same for the TNA wrestlers as well

straight_edge76

Honestly does anything Cena or any WWE guy say really matter when it comes to TNA? I mean Cena ribbing at TNA wouldn't prove anything; the WWE has a stranglehold on the buisness and I believe that they always will. A few shots at TNA if anything helped them. It gives some blind WWE fans an incentive to see if it's really as bad as it seems.

exAusTiN

Reaction score
Rock and Cena match, I'd love to see that. Rock would own the fuck outta Cena though but that'd make a great Wrestlemania 27 match.

MizMasta3000

"Like a broken needle kid you missing the point" lol Basic Thuganomics is a much better theme IMO