Cena nearing the end?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CM Puss is a fruitcake.. HOW COULD HE JUST WALK OUT LIKE HE DID?? 7 YEARS AND HE HAD SOOO MUCH GIVEN TO HIM!!

ECW Championship almost immediately, WHC 434 days one time (3 times), WWE Champ (2 times), WWE Tag Team Champ with Kofi, WWE IC Camp, Summerslam awards, being a PAUL HEYMAN GUY ALONE??! 2 MITB wins I mean cmonnnnnnnn!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
That promo was just for EC build, don't think it's a legitimate symbol for anything.

Regarding Gohan vs the Rest of the Forum over Reigns, as someone who didn't care for him at first, he's grown on me, and his strengths work perfectly for the WWE mentality.
Come on Gohan, anyone can do a punch, but with that technique and force? saying anyone can do a punch is like saying anyone can super kick or GTS.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure if everyone on this thread (looking at you, Gohan) is aware that the only way anybody wins in a professional wrestling match is because the other guy "let him win". It's scripted. Please tell me you're aware of that.

Now, I'm as big a fan of Punk as anybody and haven't turned around and started hating him because it's the cool thing to do, but every thread on this forum does not have to be about CM Punk. This thread is about speculation on the career of John Cena. Can we stick to that, please?

Carry on.

wk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if everyone on this thread (looking at you, Gohan) is aware that the only way anybody wins in a professional wrestling match is because the other guy "let him win". It's scripted. Please tell me you're aware of that.

wk

LIES!!!!!

Reaction score
I know he's a merchandising masta but fuck Cena, I dun think anyone would really care a few months down the road after he left.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

wk

Thanks a lot man... there's my childhood ruined.. I thought Hogan was God and you're just telling me the people lied down for him :facepalm1::gtfo:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I know he's a merchandising masta but fuck Cena, I dun think anyone would really care a few months down the road after he left.

Really? I think, five years after he leaves (unless he turns into another Hogan and starts grabbing for cash from every promotion in the world), he'll be remembered as one of the all-time greats and he'll be revered by most fans.

wk