• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena changes the FU to "The Throwback" and the STFU to "STF"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRaw

While everyone else here continues your argument, I just have to say that, the main reason I hate this change, other than te fact that wwe is turning gay and not allowing any attitude to be left in the product, is that, "The Throwback" just doesnt fit the fucking name.
Picture them screaming "Throwback" when he hits the FU. It seems fucking stupid, as he isn't throwing him back at all, and basically, just doesnt suit it.

Airfixx

LOL at all the hysterical logic in this thread....

RKO/Diamond Cutter is not the same scenario AT ALL.

Giving Cena a new finisher instead would have perhaps been a nice way to handle this, but whatev's... This'll all be forgotten about soon enough.

Soulpower

Don't call it a Throwback!

Cena's been here for years, F-Uing his peers and putting jobbers in fear! Making them tap to the STF-U! Listen to the crowd go BOO!

The Rated R CMStar

I won't believe until I hear it. Jim Ross, in his blog, gave 3 different names to Taker's gogoplata before reporting the real one, so I don't fully trust him in that one.

When Cole screams "The Throwback, The Throwback!", on Raw, I'll be a believer.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
You are insane!
I agree, nobody would ever boo John Cena, unless they are really stupid.

It doesn't matter what his move is called, John will still tear through the competition thanks to his heart and passion

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im not suprised, seeing as all the kids wet over Cena. Im always going to call it the "F-U" and the "STFU" Changing a move thats been called the FU for 8 years to Throwback just doesn't sound right to me.

And I heard cole call the STFU the "STF" Akward...

btman

Reaction score
As much as I hate Cena. If the crowd started chanting "FU" after 2 weeks of the "Throwback", I don't think I'd cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.