• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena blasts The Rock

Reaction score
Fuck John Cena. Who the fuck does he think he is? He couldn't lace The Rocks boots.

Rocky owes the fans absolutly nothing. NOTHING! He owes the WWE nothing. Cena needs to shut the fuck up and grow up. Just because he left the WWE doesn't mean he doesn't love the fans.

Fuck Cena.

btman

Reaction score
The Rock knows its about dollars and cents. He'll return when he gets 20 million for a match like Mayweather.

I can't wait to hear when Cena cries cause some fan calls him a fag.

the dark knight

just to say something quick.

i'd turn my back on all my fans if i get paid 10x more and have more time to spend with my family.

dont you think everybody would do the same?

Reaction score
I agree with Cena 100%. If Rock wants to move than fine, but don't be fake about it.

Hows he being fake about it? He's made occasional apearences, he's returning at the HoF to induct his grandfather and father. He doesn't owe the WWE anything. He's made a career from movies, and rather good movies IMO. Cena's probably jelous because his piece of shit movie never hit #1 at the box office like a few of The Rocks have. Cena needs to shut up, as he'll never be the caliber of entertainer that Rocky is. :spam_laser:

Jabroni

Reaction score
i totally agree with killswitch , ur totaly right man , cena needs to shut up and fuckin grow up ! The Rock was in london 2day and yday and said on the shows that he was slowly going to remove his name as The Rock as he wants his films by His name Dwayne Johnson , i totaly respect the rock and always will , hes made a good sensible decision on going to films, he doesnt want to fuck up his body does he ? hbk nd taker dont leave because they cant act ina film for shit !

plus a person questioned him on a show 2day
Whats better ? being n a film and winning a oscar ? OR being a champion in the WWE, and Rock said : Theres nothing like a Live audience , so im going gor the wrestling !!

Rocky 4 eva :) CENA SUCKS !!!

king0fkingsdx

Reaction score
this isnt about him returning or doing more cameos
It’s about the Rock always saying that he loves wrestling when that is obviously not true
Also he doesn’t give anything back to his loyal wrestling fans

WHAT!!? How can you say that man. The rock was a phenominal athlete and entertainer when he was around each week. He would used to go out and give 110% each week just for the fans. He would cut the greatest promos and allot of them were. Plus, before his movie career got going he was always doing his best even when the fans starting saying he "Sold Out" to Vince. He still performed at the same level and eventually gained their respect back. Now he found what he is good at, (and probably better at) and that would be acting. Although, people like you who are so greedy, cannot accept that. What I am trying to say is that The Rock never stopped entertaining the fan in his WWE Career, then he went to make movies and you are saying that he doesn't care about the fans. Not true man! Not true!

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
how am i greedy
i never said anything bad about the Rocks acting career
and i didnt say he doesnt care i said he doesnt love his fans as much as he says he does

thedeadite

Reaction score
From my perspective it seems that some people just think that celebrities/performers "owe" them something. These people owe you nothing, at all. That doesn't mean they don't love their fans, just that they don't need to do things strictly to cater to every fans every perception of what they "should" be doing.

These fans (of any "celebrity"), feel that said person should do whatever they want whenever they want or else they don't care.

I dunno, I love my dad, more than anything in the world, but that doesn't mean that I follow his every whim. I'm sure you're the same with the people that you care about deeply and are an important part of who you are today.

Reaction score
It really is quite sad that some people around here generally believe that the fans made the Rock what he is. The Rock and the WWE creative team made the Rock and us fans went along with it cheering him every week because he was so entertaining. Yet somehow that support makes you feel like he should be grateful to us for cheering him. Well no, we should be grateful to him for making himself someone you wanted to cheer.

If the Rock wants to go on to bigger and better things then good luck to him. OH THE ROCK SOLD OUT. By opting for more money and a better career. Thats not selling out, thats furthering your career and bettering yourself. Something to be admired.

phantomgerald

The rock does owe the wrestling fans something. In case you haven't realised, when he jus started of as a actor, only wrestling fans watched his first few movies, back when he was C-grade. No matter how big a celeb become, he should never forget his roots