CC's TEW TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
I was thinking about this for a long time. Now I can make it happen. I got the December patch which means twill start things from December 1st. So ı can have better members for A&E. Also storylines would be a bit different. I will not write the roster but I will write the changes. I will post 1 or 2 shows every week.

Show 1 in Alexander Memorial Coloseum, 10.000 attendants.

[video=youtube;VKl_P1rs870]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKl_P1rs870[/video]

Hulk Hogan's music hits and the whole arena goes loud. "The Immortal One" makes his way to the ring with taunts. He loves it! He walks down the ramp with the chants of "Hogan, Hogan, Hogan". Hogan enters the ring.

Hulk Hogan: I love this! I love that the fact that the Impact Wrestling fans are the best around the world, brother! I mean just give a shot at them and listen to them. (Hogan chants continues) Absolutely fantastic, absolutely. Thank you all. Now, let's end this appreciation and let's move on to the business, brother. We got two busy business in the Impact Wrestling, one of them is Aces and Eights (Booo) and the other one is our TNA World Title. So what I am going to do with Aces and Eights will be a surprise for next coming weeks so this week I am going to concentrate more on the World Title. So we got a champion but we don't have any challenger for him. So what we are going to do is to find a tough, competitive challenger to Jeff Hardy. This challenger should push Hardy to his highest limit, so brother, what we are going to do is putting our three best superstars into a cage! (Cheer) So brother, tonight in the main even there will be Daniels (booo) vs "The Cowboy" James Storm (cheer) and his long time rival "The It Factor" Bobby Roode (Booo)! And at the end of the night, we will see who is the toughest one and the best challenger, brother!

Hogan gets a huge pop and he makes his way to backstage. We learn that RVD vs Kenny King is next! But before that, commercials!

----------------------------------

After the break, AJ Styles is in the office of Huk Hogan.

AJ: Why Hulk? Why don't you give me a chance for that title? I haven't competed for it for 3 years.

Hogan: Simple, now it's not your time. You are in a downfall for a long time so I think you are not the right guy for it.

AJ: Really? You are just another person who doesn't have faith in me, I had seen people like you in all those years I have been in TNA and I proved them all wrong!

Hogan: Ok, so I give you a chance to prove me wrong. Tonight, you will face Kazarian. And I will see that if you are on game!

AJ: Fine with me.

AJ goes out of the office. Hulk looks after him.

RVD b. Kenny King - B (RVD won with a Split Legged Moonsault) - 11 minute

Bully Ray is at the backstage.

Ray: Devon, I understand why you did this. I can understand it because I had done the exact same thing years ago. But I have never turned my back to the company I belong. I have never turned my back to somewhere I worked. You only didn't turn your back to me, you also turned your back and betrayed to whole TNA! Devon, I understand why you had done this. Because you didn't have the spotlight for a long time. You weren't the big guy for a long time so you just wanted to change things in an easier way. A way that cowards will choose. Are you a coward? Is the man I stood near for all these years is a coward? Because you couldn't shine as yourself so you had some people with you to help you? This is what cowards do. You didn't even try what you should have do. You didn't bust your a** even for a second. That's why you had been on a low card. That's why you didn't have the spotlight. You have changed, a lot. I can't believe that you are Devon. Because Devon I know, would work and bust his a** to be better. Or maybe, I knew my brother wrong for a long time. But, talking time is over. You had done what you had done back in Bound for Glory so I got nothing to say, but I got things to do, against you and Aces and Eights. Because you guys are just trying to end this company, but that won't happen. In this war, it is a bit personal between you and me. In this war, there is a battle between me and you called "Brother Battle". Devon, I want every piece of you. And when I get you, I will make you sorry for what you had done.

Ray looks angry to the camera.

Then Miss Tessmacher is warming up! She is next in a 3 way Knockouts action!

Tara (c) b. Gail Kim vs. Miss Tessmacher - 6 minutes - Knockouts Championship - Tara makes defence #1

Now we see Bad Influence in the backstage.

Daniels: Now ladies and gentlemen, this here you see is the best tag team ever you can ever witness. The best tag team in the professional wrestling bu-si-ness!

Kaz: Not also that, also this two right here is the greatest individuals you can ever see.

Daniels: Yeah Kaz, you are right. And if you people don't believe us, you will believe us later on because we will beat your three favourite superstars here in Impact Wrestling.

Kaz: The Sh*t Factor Rodi Mood.

Daniels: "The Beer Drinking, Cock Sucking, Ass Kissing" Cowboy James Storm.

Kaz: And the man who Christopher Daniels beat, AJ Styles!

Daniels: Yes, the guy I beat with his own move. So after Kaz beats AJ he will prove he is better than him and he will show to Hogan that AJ worths nothing.

Kaz: And after Daniels beats both Storm and Roode, he will become the number one contender and than he will move onto beat Jeff Hardy for the World Title.

Daniels: Than, that poor title can have some class and dignity for itself because Christopher Daniels will get that title! And than, for you all, you all can have permission to worship us!

Daniels and Kaz poses and smiles. We go to ring.

Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez b. Robbie E & T - 5 minutes
After the match, Matt Morgan attacks both of them and gives both Carbon Footprint.

We see Kurt Angle getting prepared in the backstage. But suddenly, Aces and Eights attacks him. Devon, DOC and Anderson attacks him. Angle is in bad shape. As Aces and Eights run away, security comes. They check on Angle and as for doctors. We go for a commercial.

After the commercial we see a video footage from Devon & Anderson.

Anderson: Did you see that? Did you all see what happened to your Olympic Gold Medalist? Did you see what Impact Aces and Eights had done on him? Did you see it Hulk? Now do you understand how it is to not care Aces and Eights. You focused on your World Title and there you are, one of your so called "warrior" had beaten up by Aces and Eights! You said you have a surprise for Aces and Eights, but guess what, we are making the surprises every single week as we all takedown your warriors one by one. Angle was just a beginning. Kurt, I wish I could say that this is not personal, just business but the fact is that it is both personal and business. You are our one of the biggest enemies, you fought against us for a long, long time that you have to go down. It is a simple formula, you are either with us or you got taken down by us. And you choose to be against us and we take you down. Angle, you are crying now, I don't know where you are but I know that you are crying. Those are tears of desperation and shame because you said you were going to takedown Aces and Eights. But you couldn't do it, but we did. We did take you down. And you testify that!

Devon laughs.

Devon: Also, did you see it brother? Did you see what your brother and his "real" brothers had done to Kurt Angle. It was painful, isn't it? But believe me this is just the beginning and you will experience the exact same thing. But since you called me a coward I will do that to you with only my hands. It will be hard for my brothers because we keep each others back everytime but I will ask them to let me finish you by myself. Just like you want a piece of me, I want a piece of you. I want a piece of TNA as well because for 6 years, TNA had stole a lot of things from my career. They stole my work, they stole my time, they stole everything from me! You are wrong. I busted my a** everytime but they did not saw it. You did not saw it. Why? Because all of you were busy with another people. And there you have, I made something to you all take notice. I had done something that showed me to all TNA. Now, the guy that none of you cared is one of the most dangerous guy here in TNA, of course, with my brothers. Now you testify that Bully!

Devon and Anderson laughs.

A Double is in the backstage. Cameraman asks him a question about 3 way match.

Aries: Do you think I care about it? Do you think I give a "F" about it? No, I just don't because that match is just a mistake and waste of time. When my work is finished for tonight I will drive straight forward to home because Hulk Hogan is doing stupid things for a long time. He said he made a 3 way match between best 3 wrestlers here but he didn't put me into that match. Really? I am the Greatest Man Ever Lived and I am the best thing going on here but I am not on that match. Hulk, since summer, you have been playing mind games on me, I know that. You may have reject it but I know it. You can't be successful believe me, I won't let you do that. A Double Austin Aries won't let you do that and I will get what is mine, I will get what I deserve, the World Heavyweight Championship but until then, I am just going to beat the nonsense odds you are putting on my way. And that's what I am going to do tonight. Now let me get prepared for my match.

Aries goes in to his room. And next, Dutt vs Aries!

Austin Aries b. Sonjay Dutt - 8 minutes

A video featuring the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy is shown.

Kazarian b. AJ Styles - 15 minute match - Kazarian used ropes as leverage.

James Storm b. Bobby Roode vs Daniels - 3 way Steel Cage Match for #1 Contendership - 19 minutes - Storm pinned Daniels after Eye of Storm.

Show Quality: A​

Reaction score
Nice,but my game is better Ege. I passed Lockdown and main feud goes to AJ vs Daniels. - just kidding,AJ vs Storm is going -

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Show 2: in BankUnited Centre, 8.416 attending

[video=youtube;VKl_P1rs870]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VKl_P1rs870[/video]

Once again the Immortal One opens the show! Hulkster makes his way to the ring with loud cheers. He enters the ring and claps the fans.

Hogan: The electricity here, it just goes better every single week brother! Every single week, TNA has bigger, badder and better fans all around the world! And every week TNA has getting more problems, like Aces and Eights. Last week I made a mistake by just concentrating on the World Title. That made Aces and Eights furious and they attacked one of the most important wrestler here in TNA, Kurt Angle. And guess what, that made me pissed off as well brother! So Aces and Eights, if you want a fight, I will make it a fight for each and every single one of you! Which means, this week every single Aces and Eights member will go on against TNA Wrestlers! And the first one is DOC vs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan! These challenges will not be easy aa sneak attack. Believe me, I will push all of you to your limits so that you will understand that you shouldn't mess with TNA or Hulk Hogan, brother! I see how dangerous you are but believe me, this company and I saw a lot of people like you and in the end, these people got a kick in their a** and they got out of the building and believe me you will have the same fate! So without further a do, let's start kicking Deadman's A**!

Hogan gets a great pop and he goes to backstage. Commercial...

-----------------

DOC b. Matt Morgan via Count Out - Matt Morgan left the ring

-----------------

Once again AJ Styles goes into Hogan's office.

AJ: Hogan...

Hogan: Uh, AJ... What can I do for you?

AJ: Easy. Last week, Kazarian got a cheap win over me and I still can't believe it.

Hogan: Me too. I can't believe how can The Phenomenal have such a downfall.

AJ: Look, just give me another shot. I will prove myself, believe me. Give me a chance against Aces and Eights so both of us will get a great deal of business. I will prove myself and one of them will get a great beating.

Hogan: Sounds good. So AJ, you will be against... Mr. Anderson.

AJ: No problem. Just an a**hole.

AJ exits the room again. Hogan doesn't seem confident.

-----------------

Bobby Roode is at the backstage.

Roode: James Storm... Once again your luck has make you win. Once again you win because of your luck. You win because of a trash like Daniels. Once again you got me out of the equation somehow and you pinned Daniels. You pinned Daniels, not me! Daniels shouldn't be in that match, he just doesn't deserve it. I think hogan put him in the match just because to make sure that you will win. If it was just you and me in that cage, believe me I would be the #1 contender. Because you know, I know and all these people know that I am the better one. Everybody knows that Bobby Roode is the bigger man in the Beer Money. I carried you over my shoulders for years, you should thank me because I made you win a lot of titles. You were so sneaky, you won a lot of titles thanks to my talent. Just like you sneaked in to Kurt Angle 1 year ago and you become the World Champion. But I beat you one week later and I went on to be the longest reigning World Champion in the TNA history. Now, you sneaked and you got the contendership. But this will be short just like your one and only reign. Because Bobby Roode wants what is his. Bobby Roode will get what is his and Bobby Roode will beat you once again and he will claim what is his from you. Storm, you can enjoy your contendership because just in minutes I will go and I will talk to Hulk about last week and he will give me my match and I will beat you, again. And I will say 5 words in your face "Sorry About Your Damn Luck!".

Roode smiles smirkly.

-----------------

Wes Briscoe b. Chavo Guerrero - Matt Morgan interfered the match when referee was down, he hit the Carbon Footprint and Wes got the pin.

-----------------

Bobby goes into Hulk's office.

Hogan: I am so damn busy today.

Roode: I know, so do yourself a favor, give my match directly.

Hogan: Your match?

Roode: Yeah, my match. Give me my match so I can beat Storm and I will become the contender.

Hogan: You got it last week.

Roode: Didn't you listen to me before the match? Storm won just because of Daniels. He did not pin me, he pinned Daniels, not me, I did not lost and I deserve a chance!

Hogan: You don't-

Storm comes in.

Storm: Hey, hey, hey. Is Roode complaining once again? A scene that we all get used to. Hey Hulk, let this crybaby get his toy because Cowboy will take his toy from him once again.

Roode: So you are confident? Your confidence caused you to lose the World Title. You didn't see that coming huh?

Storm: That was in the past. Now, I know who you really are and I have my eyes wide open. Hulk, just make it official.

Hogan: Ok, you both got it but whatever happens, the winner will stay as contender.

Roode: Fine with me.

Roode exits the room. Storm smiles.

-----------------

[video=youtube;eaO-cL3pbjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaO-cL3pbjo[/video]

Bully Ray makes his way to the ring as he gets cheered down the ramp. He enters the ring.

Ray: Cut the music! Cut the music! I heard that Hulk is giving every Aces and Eights member a match. And I am here to want actually demand a match. A match that I want so desperately! A match that I want more than anything. A match that should happen! A match that you all want to see! A match that is named as; Bully Ray vs Devon! (Cheer) Yes I want my brother against me. I said this last week and I am saying it again this week. Hogan, I hope that you hear me because I will do whatever it takes to have that match. I want Devon and I will get Devon. So Hogan-

[video=youtube;O6GqEjS7_OU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6GqEjS7_OU[/video]

Tenay: Aces and Eights! Run away Bully, run away!

Taz: Haha! There we are! Go and get him guys! Hahahaha!

Bully gets ready to fight and takes his chain off. Wes, Anderson, DOC, Devon and 4 masked guys surround the ring. They try to get in but Bully defends himself with his chain.

[video=youtube;FdmYn3fFJ4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdmYn3fFJ4U[/video]

Tenay: It's Sting!

Sting runs to the ring with his bat! Joe, Hardy, Chavo, Hernandez follows him! Also there is Storm! And Aces and Eights runs back to where they come! Sting screams "Come on!". TNA wrestlers standing tough in the ring. They have staring with Aces and Eights, who are at their entrance.

---------------

[video=youtube;MDfYg4xv1U4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDfYg4xv1U4[/video]

A video is shown than there they are! Motorcity Machine Guns!

MCMG b. Kenny King & Sonjay Dutt - 8 minutes

---------------

[video=youtube;7Vd8rLgwoO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vd8rLgwoO0[/video]

---------------

Jeff Hardy b. Mr. Anderson - After a Swanton Bomb Hardy gets the win in 15 minutes. After the match, Wes, DOC and Anderson attacks the champ. After TNA wrestlers come, they leave once again. Medical check is done to Hardy. There is no information about him.

---------------

Sting is at the backstage, he is shouting.

Sting: Cowards! Bastards! Every single time we get closer to them, they just run away, they just do what they do best, running away! But when I get them I swear that I will give them the beating of a lifetime! Hey you! Hey!

He screams to Matt Morgan.

Sting: Do you know about what you are doing?

Morgan: I am doing my job!

Sting: We are on a war! And you are leaving your side alone in the battlefield!

Morgan: War? My side? Let me clarify this. This is not my war. I got no problems with Aces and Eights and they don't have any problem with me. Also I am not on anybody's side. I am just on my side. I am fighting for myself. Just like TNA is doing things for itself, not for me.

Sting: What? Do you hear what you say? What the hell is happened to you?

Morgan: When I was away from this company, I understood that everybody fights for himself in this business, and I am doing that. I don't owe you any explanations so get out of my way or I will get you out of my way.

Sting and Morgan stare each other furiously.

Sting: Fine...

Sting takes a step back and Morgan goes on. Sting vs Devon will happen later on!

Tenay: I wonder what will Ray say about that.

Taz: He should pray as Devon can't his career as he fights against Sting.

---------------

James Storm b. Bobby Roode - After 17 minutes, Storm wins with Eye of Storm

---------------

Sting b. Devon after 8 minutes Sting makes Devon tapout with Scorpion Deathlock

After match:

Tenay: So if we make it a series, it's 2-2. But Aces and Eights won cheaply in both those matches.

Taz: Really? We won with our teamwork, something TNA knows nothing about.

Sting celebrates his win.

[video=youtube;4E10J2anex8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E10J2anex8[/video]

Tenay: Who is he?

Oh my god! It's Lesnar! Sting is surprised. He doesn't know what's going on. Lesnar goes into the ring as the crowd goes wild. Lesnar gives his hand for a shake, Sting gives as well but Lesnar holds it and F-5! Lesnar is getting loud boos from the crowd. Lesnar smiles to the camera as Impact ends for this week.​

Out of Show:
Is Brock Lesnar a part of Aces and Eights?
What is Hardy's condition after the attack?
Hogan said he will reveal his surprise next week.
Tune in to Impact next week!