CBS cancels $#*! My Dad Says, Mad Love and The Defenders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CocaColaClassic

Reaction score
Tar Heels keep rollin'

UNC 81 Mich St. 68

Future 2006-2007 National Champions!!!

xtremebadass

ok what? I dont understand abreviations here man, im slow

CocaColaClassic

Reaction score
North Carolina Tar Heels 81
Michigan State Spartans 68

Next round, we play winner of UCLA\Texas...I think.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
+++++++REP!!! Dude Tar Heels are definatly going all the way theyre my fav Col BB team of all time!

circle

Reaction score
Hansbrough is the man right now. Guy is all skills, all energy too. Ty Lawson has been great too. Roy Williams has got this team mentally ready for this tournament, and play MSU tough was a good wake up call for them.

The Mojo

Reaction score
North Carolina Tar Heels 81
Michigan State Spartans 68

Next round, we play winner of UCLA\Texas...I think.

Sweet 16:

UNC v. USC

Anyway they are doing good...my team lost in the first round in the upset of that day to VCU, yes I am a Duke Fan

Soulpower

I'm going to be laughing when the Tar Heels lose to Georgetown in the Elite Eight.

Kairi

Reaction score
CBS has finally cut the $#*!

Sources confirm to TVLine that the Eye network has canceled William Shatner’s critically panned freshman sitcom $#*! My Dad Says.

Also axed after one season: The Defenders and Mad Love.

Developing…

Kairi

Reaction score
ABC cancels 'V,' 'Brothers & Sisters' and more
And the cancellations just keep on comin'.

ABC has decided to cancel "V," "Brothers & Sisters" and rookie series "No Ordinary Family," "Off the Map," "Detroit 187" and "Mr. Sunshine."

The announcement came just after Deadline reported the network was attempting to bring back "Brothers & Sisters" for a sixth and final season.

ABC also announced they're picking up drama pilots "Good Christian Belles," "Pan Am," "Charlie's Angels," "Once Upon a Time," "Revenge," "Scandal" and "The River" to series. Comedies "Apt. 23" and Tim Allen's "Last Man Standing" were also picked up.

Update: ABC just announced freshman comedy "Better With You" has also been canceled. "Happy Endings" was renewed for a second season.

Kairi

Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: I hear the CW is picking up to series H8R, an one-hour reality project from Warner Horizon, which pairs people with celebrities they absolutely detest. Additionally, I hear that the series pickup deal for the Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring mystery drama RINGER at the CW is now done. The network is expected to unveil both series at its upfront presentation on Thursday. [URL="http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/mario-lopez1_20110516113328-210x300.jpg"] [/URL]

Mario Lopez hosts H8R, in which celebrities confront their biggest haters and try to convince them that their animosity is misdirected. The CW first ordered a pilot for the project, which featured reality stars Snooki and Kim Kardashian. The pilot has been red-hot at the CW. The network for years has been looking for a new big, loud reality series to join America's Next Top Model, and I hear the feeling internally is that this might be it. H8R also represents some Time Warner synergy as it comes from a team that works on the Telepictures-produced entertainment newsmagazine Extra. Extra host Lopez is executive producing H8R with Extra senior executive producer Lisa Gregorisch-Dempsey and co-executive producer Jeremy Spiegel. Warner Horizon's reality division has been on a roll lately. It is also behind NBC's breakout hit The Voice.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
ABC sure did clean house damn. Haven't watched like more than half of those shows ever tho.

Kairi

Reaction score
Bad guys across the country must be rejoicing.

After 23 years on the air, "America's Most Wanted," the Saturday night show that has profiled criminals on the lam since 1988, has been canned.

Fox announced the cancellation Monday and will be replacing the show on the network's regular schedule with reruns.

Fox said it would do four, two-hour "America's Most Wanted" specials next season, but it will no longer be a regular fixture on the network schedule.

The series, hosted by John Walsh, debuted in April 1988 and has been on Fox's Saturday night schedule since 1994.

"We have not made money on the show for a while," said Kevin Reilly, Fox's entertainment president. "It was economically getting to the place where it was not viable anymore, but we wanted to keep the concept alive."