Cats

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She has a banger theme tho

Cat

da18b14ae37435c6f4db77700bb06e40.jpg

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So...you shouldn't actually give your cat(s) a bath?

@Solid Snake your opinion on this matter?
I only ask as you are the resident cat expert.
I give my cats baths with lavender shampoo to prevent fleas. I like to do 2 to 4 a year depending on the weather and how much they go outside.

If a cat absolutely hates being bathed and shows clear signs of excessive stress, then they shouldn't be bathed unless medically necessary.

Twiggy sits still for me and lets me wash him. He only complains when I take too long. Brock... That is a work in progress. I don't want to force him to take a bath so I have to keep trying till he understands he is not going to be in any pain or drown. I put him in the sink, wet his back, and when he started to panic, I let him go. Eventually, he will be fine with it but I am in no rush since he doesn't like being on a harness to go outside anyway. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

:sonic:

Man...that is one creepy noise for a cat to make.

What a shitty owner. Cats don't need a bath normally. They are perfectly happy cleaning themselves with their tongues.

Yeah... This cat is clearly in panic mode.

She should not even have the water that high. Water should never be higher than one inch above the bends of the legs.