Catholic school tells lesbian student: Find a male date to prom, or stay home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
It was disappointing that we did not see Khali in the punjabi match, as he was the person who made the stipulation. I think that was a wrong move by Wwe.

random_dude

Reaction score
Their making Kane look absolutely nuts for this feud lol.

StageBomb

Reaction score
I wish they had kept Test around and let him do this fued with kane. Test was CRAZY when he first came back, and him and Kane going at it all the time would have been GREAT.

Reaction score
Snitsky in a Wrestlemania match? Nah, no way... I think in order to make this Kane/Khali Wrestlemania match memorable, they need to add a stipulation like an Inferno match; and end the match with a crazy finish.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Didn't read any of this thread.

The feud's been done. Snitsky killed Kane's baby. Then Kane ruined Snitsky in a terrible feud.

But it wasn't Snitsky's fault

Reaction score
Kane has already fueded with Snitsky , whats the point to be honset?
If anything , i think wwe will have Kane fued with Mark Henry when he returns.

-R3-

Reaction score
A less mobile Khali with an even smaller move set - how entertaining!

Kairi

Reaction score
A Long Island Catholic high school senior barred from bringing her ex-girlfriend to the prom can come by herself, find a male date - or just stay home.

Angelina Lange, 17, of Bay Shore, was turned down by St. Anthony's High School administrators when she asked about a same-sex couple attending the annual event.

Brother Gary Cregan, principal of the Roman Catholic school, said the decision was nothing personal - just a reflection of the school's religious tenets.

"Our Catholic faith specifies that marriage involve a man and a woman, and our policies on dating must reflect that," Cregan told MSNBC.com. "We mean no malice or disrespect."

Lange, a good student who transferred into St. Anthony's as a junior, isn't challenging the school's decision - not that she would have much leverage.

As a private institution, St. Anthony's can enforce its own restrictions on school events. But local gay rights activist James Fallarino told MSNBC.com that the decision was wrong-headed.

"The message is that the school doesn't really care about its students, and that's not a good message," said Fallarino, of the Long Island Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Services Network.