Catholic school tells lesbian student: Find a male date to prom, or stay home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Strafi

Reaction score
A better Kane fued than Khali

Kane should fued with Snitskey. That would be a lot better match because snitskey is dominating everyone on ecw. I see the kane fued pointless but I think they could have some good promos and lead up to wrestlemania. Would you want to see a match like this.

Reaction score
lol Snitsky has dominated nobody in ECW. Don't get me wrong, I like Snitsky. Always have. But to say he's dominating? C'mon man, he's just ambushing and blindsiding random people. If Snitsky went up against the EC Dub champ, he would get his pimply juiced-up ass handed straight to him.

Strafi

Reaction score
My bad, I should of said it a little differently. But I do think ecw is trying to make something out of him and I think kane would be a good start.

Montana

I really think they should have kept Booker vs Kane going into mania with a last man standing stipulation. Both are veterns, with upper card status. They had a solid match at no way out, and im sure would deliver at mania.

But now we got Khali vs kane. I dont mind this match, as its khali only big man who he hasnt fueded with left. So i think Kane will take him out. I might be a boiler room brawl or something like that would be cool too.

Kane vs Snitsky....idk about that...snitsky isnt really wm worthy yet. They both got the same look too. Good match, but i didnt they do this fued 2 years ago???

Wrestling Station

I think a Khali vs Batista would be good. Batista as a heel and khali as a face.
Kane should feud with guys like Booker, Triple H, and Benoit. Its boring to see two +7footers collide.

3lions

Reaction score
Kane/Snitsky has already happened two years ago and I don't want to see that feud happen once again. Snitsky is slwly being built up as a force in ECW (taking out jobbers and random wrestlers, before moving up the ladder ..) in preperation to challenge Lashley for the ECW Title. Kane will have nothing to do with the ECW roster in coming months so a feud between the two is highly unlikely.

As for Kane/Khali, I thought I would hate this feud/match, but I really don't. I have low expectations for the match so won't be dissappointed when I see it. I'm not usually a fan of 'big men' matches, but this match does intruige me, especially if there was a gimmick added to the match.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think Kane and Snitsky was a long gone feud. Kane vs Khali should be a good match as both men are monsters and very tough.

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
Kane/Khali is the perfect 'Mania match, something about the two of them just seems to connect. The two monsters of the company against each other.

Yeah it won't be a great match but i expect no actual wrestling in the match, just gimmicks like Kane's hook. Dumb mid-card fun.

xtremebadass

I am loving the Kane Khali fued, because it's so damn random. Taker already beat him, so why not put him against Kane now? Hopefully we could see another one of them Poonjob matches, lmao

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
exactly xtremebadass, Taker beat the hell out of him, but as i said earlier, Kane and Khali are both monsters, it would be good to see which leaves WM victorious.

Reaction score
mayb if they do another punjabi prison matches, like xtreme badass said, khali will actually wrestle in it!!!