Cat memes and such, go away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Am I the only one that I know, that reallllly doesn't find all of these cat and pet memes to be funny? Seriously. It is an everyday ordeal for me. Girlfriend, or family member gets on the computer, pulls up firefox or some shit, then seconds later..."LAWL OMFG LOLOL DID YEW SEE THIS?" I proceed over to see what's soo damn funny, and it's another stupid cat meme. At first I pretended it was funny, and went along with it, but now, I just tell them it IS NOT funny. And they still insist on showing me. I have five cats myself, and they're cute, blah blah blah. But come on now.
70c94a3d9b854d2dd027b45f39d9c444._.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cats suck.
This. I've had two really shitty cats, personally. I do have friends with awesome cats, but they are more like dog's who will eat a rabbit and leave the head on the doorway as a sign of respect. That is pretty damn awesome.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Not all cats are cool, like most every dog is pretty cool (except the ones with shitty owners)

Cats are different. There are some really cool cats and a lot of shitty ones.

It goes cool cats >>> dogs in general >>>>>> 'those' types of cats

Like me, I used to hate cats until I stumbled into ownership of my cat Snoop Dog who is simply the GOAT pet, period.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah i would agree, dog owners are the reason certain dogs are bullshit, cat's I have no idea. My sister's cat is garbage, she just hides in the closet all day and pukes nearly every time she eats....and has done so for nearly the entire time we have had this bitch (shes like 15)

My one buddy had 2 dope fucking cats. They moved like waaaaay across town from by the lake to close to the school. The cat would chill outside with us until about the same time daily, and then would (eventually we stopped it) at least attempt to roll over to the old house to kill animals and chill in the long grass. Words cannot describe how badass that cat is, and i'll 100% admit if it was my cat i'd feel differently, even though i do love my mini schnauzer.

I wont say cats or dogs are better, there are so many possibilities. I have no problem letting my dog out, and she follows me around, I guess it depends more on your schedule. Dogs are just juiced to see you, while cats seem to reward you with affection.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
True. Cats seem to have a lot more uniqueness to them, whereas dogs are dogs if they are treated right. They just want to run around with a stupid look on their face and have someone to rub their belly at the end of the day. Cats have actual moods and are more human-like with the way they show emotion. I also feel you have to earn a cats affection whereas dogs will lick anyone's hand put in front of them, which I find cool.

Definitely though more lame cats out there than lame dogs. Often times people will come over and see my cat, declare themselves a 'dog person' or 'they don't like cats' but by the time they leave they can't stop petting Snoop.