Casket match set for Smackdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here is a legitimate transcript from Rain/snowman and I texting earlier

Snow: What will they do tonight?

It's the first unpredictable Raw in years!!!!

Me: Lol hopefully empty arena matches. Wyatt buries Bryan in a buried alive match

Well, Kane buries Bryan in a casket match instead on Thursday.

I was totally kidding with Snow, but how fitting. I love it

Reactions: Snowman1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
This company's awesome. Seriously, though.

First, they have Bryan eliminated in a shitty way and now they book him in a casket match with Kane (which he may as well lose)? It's so absurd that it's awesome now.

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Another Kane match? Get hyped!

WWE's stupid AF.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
If they used the match to write off Kane then I'll be perfectly fine with it, but if they literally want to bury Bryan then that's good too.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, ain't this fabulous?

But anyways, I hope they write off Kane that way, so in the spirit of that... KILL BRYAN KILL

Last edited:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So, what's the point of continuing the feud with Kane? Where is it leading to? If Bryan had won the Rumble, then at least defeating Kane for good would have the dynamic of 'killing' one monster before you make your way up to the biggest one of all (i.e. Brock Lesnar.) The fact that Kane is the guy responsible (in kayfabe) for injuring Bryan and forcing him to give up the title in the first place would make beating him right before you finally try to reclaim the championship all the more fitting. (Heyman could also later cut a promo saying that going through Kane and going through Brock Lesnar are two entirely different things since Brock is the one who broke Kane's brother's undefeated streak, blah blah blah.)

As it is now, I don't see any reason for Bryan to continue his feud with The Authority since they've got no reason to even hold Bryan down anymore, at least for the time being.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Gotta love a good old casket match. Hopefully D-Bry doesn't get backdropped on it like his mentor Obi Wan HBKenobi.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Rooting against Bryan as always. Love to see his fans react when they don't get their way.

If he loses they're not happy. If he wins, they're happy but if he started winning too much then OH NOES he'd be Super Bryan and that would be bad. He better be careful, their love is fickle and a new midget who does some of Benoit's moves could be on the horizon.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
People still using size as an argument in 2015? :hmmm: