Carlito's Notice Confirmed; Full Details

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

6194life

Reaction score
Carlito's Notice Confirmed; Full Details
Date Added: November 26, 2007
Story By: Ryan Gray
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We can now confirm that Carlito has indeed given his notice to WWE management. Unless things change he will be departing the company next month. We don’t have the specifics of his contract terms, but it is suspected that WWE will allow him to work anywhere except TNA until his deal has officially expired.

The Flair promo was said to be the big message. Carlito hasn’t been happy since WrestleMania and WWE management hasn’t been happy with him since he was interviewed on Mania week and complained about him and Flair not being on the show. Right now he is scheduled for a WWC show in Puerto Rico on January 6th, 2008.

Montana

Interesting. I gotta think the wwe is too smart to let Carlito go. They know he's still young and has a lot left in him. He may take some time off, but i would imagine he would be back with the wwe in due time.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Still mostly BS too me but as Montana said, WWE are smart not 2 let him go. And also, if Carlito was smart enough, he would shut the hell up & just grind it out because not many people ever get the chance to be in the situation he's in.

Giving him time off could be the way to go, so maybe he could focus on WWC for a while or even have a little stint down in either OVW or FCW. I actually think just moving shows could do the trick as it would move him away from such strong characters such as (HHH, Michaels & Flair...)

Either way, i can't see him being released just like that.

phantomgerald

Maybe he would be forgotten about back at WWC, and when his contract officially expires, I expect TNA to swoop him up, and he'll become the top star for TNA in a few years time.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Maybe he would be forgotten about back at WWC, and when his contract officially expires, I expect TNA to swoop him up, and he'll become the top star for TNA in a few years time.

When you say a few years you mean 2 days and a PPV right??? That's how TNA handles it he would be maineventing as soon as he signs with them....

Carlito is the man!!

Jabroni

Reaction score
yh , i reckon he should just move to smackdown !, hes not really got a chance on raw , when the likes of HHH, HBK, kennedy, orton, flair, hardy, umaga, and goons like holly and rhodes take it all every week , he mit aswell just switch brands and win the us title or something it would be much better , instead of being a jobber really

phantomgerald

When you say a few years you mean 2 days and a PPV right??? That's how TNA handles it he would be maineventing as soon as he signs with them....

Carlito is the man!!

No. His WWE contract isn't going to expire that soon and he wants to go back to WWC anyway. Maybe when his contract expires WWE forgets about him and TNA picks him up.

CenaMark54

I can not wait until Hornswoggle pins him clean and he never has an credibility again.

Maybe if Carlito could get over with the crowd he would have a better spot. Its simple logic, the more over guys will get PPV slots and good storylines over those who come out to crickets chirping and men taking piss breaks.

Vandy316

Reaction score
i really dont see him going to TNA. he probably wants to go back to Puerto Rico for a while, get his skills better, be with his family and then in a few years come back to the WWE cause he is a sure future-champ in my opinion