Carlito: Anything Left and whose to blame?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

crunchymunchy

Reaction score
Carlito's problem is that his character doesn't work as a comedic heel. Period. That's it. That's all. Bring him back as a (serious) reluctant FACE and the fans will follow.

Wrestlechick1990

I really liked his character when he first came to the WWE. I think he should honestly try to revert back to that. Even the run before he turned on Ric Flair was going well, but yeah after that it kind of went downhill. I think the WWE just has to devote a decent amount of time and effort into him for him to become big or at least revert back to his former popularity.

heels unite!

Reaction score
i really liked his personality and charisma when he first joined. his personality and unique style (jim ross :shifty:) carlito looked like he had a bright future. but as all upcomers are recently they all job to the legends.

chessarmy

I think Carlito's lack of effort is the main reason for him not getting that big push that he really wants, and I think that he has nothing left in the WWE and I'm sure he'll eventually get released. He hasn't even appeared on Smackdown! yet and I don't think WWE has any good plans for him. They should just release him and maybe we'll see him pop up in TNA, who knows?

ollie

Reaction score
I really think he should have done himself a favour and not said what he said in that interview.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Carlito had a good potential faction angle. With Jesús & Matt Morgan.
They should actually do an angle like that.