• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Capcom Brings Resident Evil 4, Code: Veronica to Modern Consoles

WWE Desire Sig

wwedesirell4.jpg

Rate/Hate

I'll make one for any superstar if people want

Markz

They are too plain, you got a good idea, but you need to add effects. The PSDs are badly cut also. 7/10

Ben

<center>
media
</center> If you were jonesing for some Resident Evil and a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 is the only thing you've ever owned, then Capcom has some good news for you.
This week's issue of Famitsu magazine in Japan brings word of something called Biohazard: Revival Selection for the PS3 and 360. Details on this release are still slim as of this writing, but apparently the game combines Resident Evil 4 and the Dreamcast's Resident Evil Code: Veronica into a single package. The graphics on both are being fully remastered, with Famitsu showing off comparison screenshots between the original and HD editions.
No release date was announced for the release in Japan, so it'll likely be a while out yet. Stick around for more details.

RE4 is still my favorite in the series and Code Veronica was a solid game also. Would be willing to pick up both, but I think most people haven't played Code Veronica, either way good news.