Cant view, why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BigD

Reaction score
Is there some rule about viewing certain topics in certain forums? I am trying to view the topics in WWE, TNA, Divas Nude! subforum of Divas, Women, Knockouts! and it wont let me open them and view them. Some about priviledges or something like that. Why can't I view that subforum's topics

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I thought there was some rule where you needed a certain amount of messages or posts before you can view some sections of the forum. It was so long since I registered it probably changed a million times since then.

iamironman

Reaction score
this is happening to me as well (and i post pletny aobut wrestling so every1 can shut up aobut that)

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you have to have a certain number of posts to see that section

dragon29

Reaction score
I have the same problem, but I think is the number of post that I have

iamironman

Reaction score
ive been posting for a long time here and its doing it to me too (but the other nudes section works fine(?))

Quintastic One

Reaction score
How about you talk about wrestling instead of being a pervert?

Considering the majority of the members here have admitted that they initially joined IWF for the Nudes I'm surprised you're offended by the one random member who openly admits that's what he's here for from the get go.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I find that interesting, I didn't even know that IWF had a nudes section until a few months after I joined lol. I actually joined for the BTB section back in 2007.

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
You don't have to join a wrestling forum to see titties. You can get a job, get a girlfriend, get the titties, or just do a google or yahoo search and the titties are yours to jerk it to.

iamironman

Reaction score
look it doesnt matter whos here to post and whos here just for the nudes section where im from when there is a technical problem WE FIX IT kay?