Can't Act

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
There's alot of celebrities out there and alot can't act and alot are hit or miss. Now if there's a questionable actor/actress you better back it up the arguement and don't list 'em if you've never seen there movies.

Aston Kutcher
Jerry O'Connell, why he still gets work I don't know
EVERY rapper in mainstream movies Ludacris, Common, Ice Cube
David Caruso
Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson (Twilight)
Halle Berry, post Oscar
Mark Wahlberg, hit or miss
Samuel L. Jackson, screaming isn't acting
Channing Tatum, SAME character in EVERY movie

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa whoa. Mark Whalberg and Samuel Jackson? Really? Channing Tatum is alright. Only movie of his I haven't liked was Fighting.

I can't stand Beyonce's acting. She really killed Obsessed for me. Which is a shame cause I'm a fan of Idris Elbaand Ali Larter.

Will Ferrel. He's not funny at all.

Terrance Howard. You suck!!

iamironman

Reaction score
i guess no one cares bout looks anymore

it shouldnt matter if she can act shes hot

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Scarlet Johanson - the way she tried so hard to be taken seriously.. shows that she's actually a pretentious dumb bitch.

David Caruso - The movie 'Proof of Life' where he played as Russel Crowe's sidekick, is why he now acted like he's Russel Crowe.

Tom Cruise - Most of his performance seemed to tell, that he thinks being an actor isn't as important as being Tom Cruise.

Harrison Ford - he can die, he can laugh, he can kiss.. but he never forgets to grumble.

Wrestlers who act - do they even know how to differentiate charisma from acting skills?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa whoa. Mark Whalberg and Samuel Jackson? Really? Channing Tatum is alright.

Wahlberg is still playing Dirk Diggler in some movies.

Channing Tatum is in movies cause he's pretty. His acting comes second.

Reaction score
^You gotta be kidding.

Cage sucks ass, but he does have a few bright spots, mostly his '90's drama work (Leaving Las Vegas)

DiCaprio has some good movies too, Blood Diamond and The Departed come to mind.

IMO:

Matthew McConaughey
Angelina Jolie (She's KILLED entire movies with her performances. Just watch Alexander and Beowulf for proof)
Megan Fox
Cedric the Entertainer. FAIL
Eddie Murphy

More when I can think of them.

DENNIN

Reaction score
ya totally agree with Angelina Jolie...she ain't pretty & can't act...I don't know why she is popular. Nicholas Cage is awesome & his recent role as Big Daddy proves it. But going back to people who can't act...Orlando Bloom is popular why? He just always comes across mediocre. He's not bad but not good he's just there is the scene.