Candice Michelle On What She Hated Doing In WWE, Who Should Induct Her Into WWE HOF, Talks Charlotte Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Candice Michelle spent five years in WWE and elevated herself from being just another girl from the Diva Search to being a legitimate in-ring competitor who was named PWI’s Most Improved Wrestler in 2007. She won the WWE Women’s Championship and more recently appeared at the Raw Reunion in 2019 where she won the 24/7 Championship.

Michelle worked for WWE during an era in which women’s wrestlers weren’t promoted for their in-ring ability but rather their looks. Still though, she engaged in some memorable matches and feuds and she was asked who she enjoyed working with the most during an interview on The DropKick Podcast.

Beth Phoenix was my favorite match. Both Tori Wilson and Victoria are my dearest friends and my dearest friends to this day so working with them – you know, Vince’s Devils, the playboy matches – we hated doing but at the same time it was our era. It’s just what we did and what we were known for but then having that opportunity to work for House of Hardcore for my retirement match with Victoria, she’s an incredible wrestler. I feel like she’s been very underrated and I’m really happy she came back for that appearance on WWE,” said Michelle.

This current era of women’s wrestling may be the best in pro wrestling history as there are so many talented performers from all walks of life in various promotions. Michelle was asked who out there that she never stepped in the ring against is someone she would consider coming back to face.

“I’d probably pick Charlotte Flair,” stated Michelle. “I make a great baby when there’s a strong heel, you know, and I just love her image that she has. She’s a very strong heel and working against that I think it would be really incredible.

“I also love like you named all these other wrestling promotions which I love because it keeps everybody on their toes. Back then there was only a couple and WWE was so far ahead of them but now having these other ones kind of coming up makes the whole brand of wrestling and entertainment better. It gives the legends who stopped wrestling – they can come and still be part of the business which is really awesome to see.”

Many of Michelle’s contemporaries like Beth Phoenix and Torrie Wilson have been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, but Michelle hasn’t gotten that honor yet. She was asked if she was chosen to be enshrined who she would want to be inducted by.

“I would want to be inducted by Hulk Hogan because the truth is that’s where it started for me. In my book, he’s arguably one of the most famous superstars of all time but that’s where my love for it began,” revealed Michelle. “I didn’t know that back then, you know? Every time I see him and his famous moves it’s like when the music hits, there’s something about it that lights up your insides and you couldn’t wait to see what happens. So, if I had an opportunity, and if he was willing, I would 100 percent pick him.”
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...ng-in-wwe-who-should-induct-her-into-wwe-hof/

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I couldn't name a single memorable match or feud she had. I swear most peoples lasting memory of her will be the Playboy shoot or some other raunchy skit she did. I'll give her credit though, she did at least improve in the ring.

Reactions: MrFlash and Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I couldn't name a single memorable match or feud she had. I swear most peoples lasting memory of her will be the Playboy shoot or some other raunchy skit she did. I'll give her credit though, she did at least improve in the ring.

The GoDaddy commercials more than anything I'd bet

Reactions: Cwalker and MrFlash

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Her most memorable thing is on one of the SVR games where she uses her wand to turn guys into chicks.

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Dakstang

Offensive
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
YvaoyYu
She was my fav back in the day.....and not because of her wrestling ability.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I just never found her to be all that attractive tbh

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I just remember when she fell off the rope and almost died.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
But her playboy photos are just :banderas:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I completely forgot she won the Woman's Title

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I actually remember things besides the playboy stuff she did. She had a decent feud with Melina and Beth Phoenix, revolving around the Woman's Championship. She was improving up until she got injured.