Can we finally get this feud?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

A year ago, Edge cheated blatantly and defeated Mr. Kennedy to become the new MITB, then in kayfabe he was the reason Kennedy was out injured. The feud didnt happen as when Edge went to SD, Kennedy got drafted to Raw, besides the obvious reason of both being heel.

But now, Edge is a heel, and World Champion. Kennedy is a face, and considering he already beat clean Burchill, one has to wonder how much left of that feud can it be left. So, could it be that Ken will be going to SD, and settle some business with Edge?

SD needs main eventers, especially faces. Batista vs Edge cant go that long, hell, maybe NOC will see the last time Batista wrestles as a SD superstar. Taker is out and he most likely return big for Survivor Series, so, do you think this move is possible or likely?

xtremebadass

Great idea, Kennedy could totally be the top face on SD if he gets switched. He has a major fan base right now and if played right he can do some damage. Plus, someone with mic skills can totally put Vickie in her place, that's because Taker doesn't talk of course.

MikeRaw

I agree man. This feud would kickass. The mic skills that those two have would make for great promos, and that alone would make a good WHC feud... And they are both good in the ring as well... I think this Burchill/Kennedy feud will continue til the draft, and we will have the short term Batista/Edge feud at NOC, but at the draft, I see Kennedy going to SD... On Raw, his growth is stunted, because its hard to get pushed to the maine vent on Raw, its more for once your in the main event... So they should put him on SD,, push him to the main event and leave him there until the next draft...
But this feud makes sense, because he's "coming for whats his" after Edge tricked him last year... I would love to see this.

Michael1

Reaction score
Please, god, make it happen! I thought last year watching Edge beat Kennedy for money in the bank that this would be a future rivalry, but Kennedy got drafted and I was disappointed. Now the draft is coming along again and I hope to god, Kennedy gets drafted to Smackdown! so we can finally have the rivalry! Kennedy/Edge is one of my dream feuds and I think it would be great if it lasted up until SummerSlam or Unforgiven. Those two would have fantastic promos as well in their rivalries.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think this would be an awesome feud. The only reason I'd beagainst is that I dont watch SD! enough and I'd miss seeing Mr. Kennedy. But I do think this would be a kick ass feud and it would have a back ground story that'd make a hell of a lot of sense.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It could be a great feud and possible since the draft is coming but do you think Kennedy needs to beat/feud with midcarders/upper midcarders first before going to Edge. Maybe let them feud at Royal Rumble by letting Kennedy win the Beat the Clock?

Qwake

Yes, this will be a great fued if done right. Mr Kennedy has a great reason to go after Edge after losing Money in the Bank to him and having Kennedy fight Edge for the title would be a great match...SD really need some more good face talent, Mr Kennedy can't be the only face on SD so Big show should be on their more and SD should also get quite a few more guys from the draft (preferably Chris Jericho and CM Punk).

Moonlight Drive

I really hope we do.

This feud would have a done of great backstory, and now Undertaker is gone, and well we're seeing Batista/Edge for the 57th time, it would be a breat of fresh air. But that's assuming Kennedy moves in the draft.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
A year ago, Edge cheated blatantly and defeated Mr. Kennedy to become the new MITB, then in kayfabe he was the reason Kennedy was out injured. The feud didnt happen as when Edge went to SD, Kennedy got drafted to Raw, besides the obvious reason of both being heel.

But now, Edge is a heel, and World Champion. Kennedy is a face, and considering he already beat clean Burchill, one has to wonder how much left of that feud can it be left. So, could it be that Ken will be going to SD, and settle some business with Edge?

SD needs main eventers, especially faces. Batista vs Edge cant go that long, hell, maybe NOC will see the last time Batista wrestles as a SD superstar. Taker is out and he most likely return big for Survivor Series, so, do you think this move is possible or likely?

It could, but i think not as it was Kennedy drafted to raw not so long ago

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It would be a fantastic feud but only if Edge wins.

How this feud would go:

Edge and Vickie brag about how Edge has beaten Batista after Night Of Champion, yet Smackdown's newest addition (from the draft) Mr Kennnedy comes out and trash talk Edge and Vickie. Think of how good that promo would be, it would be absolotley fantastic, Edge than has the Edge-heads and Chavo attacking Kennedy in his matcgh against.....Batista for the number one conmtender so Kennedy is the number one contender.

A few miore matches with La Familia ansd then a couple of promos and a match where Edge beats Mr. Keneedy at the next PPV, American Bash. Kennedy says its fluke, Vickie makes a match where she says "My darling Edge will crush you", a hardcore match. Kennedy and Edge feud up to it and after a brutal match Undertaker's gong hits and he comes out, then Edge is suddenly on Kennedy and he wins, Undertaker then will feud with Edge agaian.

Thoughts?

kingovkings

Reaction score
That would be a wicked feud and it has a past so storyline wise it would be good. Kennedy goes after the title from the person who cheated him out of it and them to going at it on the mic would make wicked promo and a not to shabby match up in the ring either. Fingers crossed :)

Reaction score
EDGE vs. kenendy would be a good match, no doubt but after the undertaker scene i dont think its right for Kennedy to be fueding with EDGE, just yet. after such a departure like taker's wwe should try and play off it like they did with the lights going out for a couple of weeks before EDGE fights anyone worth fighting.

Switchy

Reaction score
Trust me I would love to see this feud but I want Kennedy to do a bit more on Raw before he leaves because if he's drafted now I could see him being "The guy who couldn't cut it on Raw so went to the B-Show". Maybe have him continue his feud with Regal when he returns and Kennedy ends up getting sacked (after making his mark on Raw).

Then move Kennedy to SD and have him rebel against authority over there as well, starting a feud with Edge and Vickie and maybe Kennedy could bring in Ric Flair and I could see Kennedy Vs Edge for the WHC and if Kennedy wins Flair takes over on SD and if Edge wins Vickie remains GM, that way the Edge/Vickie relationship could start falling apart if Kennedy wins as well, opening a lot of doors for new storylines.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^ That sounds good Switch but Ric Flair needs to stay away longer.

As everybody else has said the promos between the two or three would be awesome but the best way for the fued to start is an interference in the wedding of Vickie. The way Switchy started with Kennedy being sacked by Regal would work out with perfection and well Yeah. That would be the perfect set up to move him over to Smackdown but the only problem I see is him getting lost more in the shuffle at RAW before moving over to Smackdown and not having the momentum to move over to the Smackdown Roster.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

Hellz-Yea...

its about damn Time That KENNEDY gets his WORLDHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP that edge stole from him....

seriously-thou, I think they might be saving this match up for maybe the upcoming Wrestlemania next year...

but I'd like to see these two feud for the world title....it'll completely own...

i'd also like to see Umaga/Undertaker, and Batista/John Cena....

I dunno, but "YES!"

this would be an Awesome-Feud...ya-heard?!