Can somoene please help me understand the iwc's lovefest for cody rhodes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
except I didn't make an alt lol I use Spotify to login into the forum and lost access to my old email, so here I am back on my main acct, as usual Cody fans invent conspiracy theories because criticism of your hero triggers you guys so much

such a insecure fanbase lol
Actually, and I am saying this as a psychologist, you are the one who seems insecure. You get upset over little things that don't matter. You get defensive when people like things that you don't like. You deliberately start these threads because you know that you will get people fired up and arguing. You did not start this thread because you really wanted to understand why people like Cody. You started it because you wanted to belittle the opinions you knew you would get in response.

Personally, I don't care that you do this. Hell, that is what a forum is for. It's for talking about things and getting other opinions. And hell, this thread exploded in a short time. It's good for the site.

But you scream insecurity. So you are projecting your insecurity onto other people. It is a common defense mechanism that people use when they have an emotion or thoughts that they don't like.

You have an EXTREMELY hard time understanding that different people have different opinions on things. You argue in a way that no matter what anyone says, you reject it and then you start throwing ad hominems at people. Then you "lol" your insults, which also belies your insecurity.

If you don't get to the point where you can accept that people are different and their differences are valid, yoou are going to have a hard time in life.

There are times when I have seen you get into long conversations with people and actually discuss things on a level that doesn't make it seem like you are looking down on people. That is because you get to the point where your insecurity is no longer affected because you know this person is talking straight to you and not engaging in conflict. You should do that more because you obviously have a good mind for this business as a fan.

edit: and I know exactly what your response is going to be to this comment. You are going to LOL at it, deny you get upset and claim that you just like laughing at other people.... I know it, you know it and everyone reading this knows that is EXACTLY what you want to write... of course now that I called you out on it, you are going to deny that you were going to respond that way. It's funny when you think about it and I wonder how you will respond now that I laid the entire thing out for you... but if you deny it, then you have done exactly what I claimed you would do. If you don't deny it, you are basically admitting that I am right. This is going to be hard, isn't it?

Keep up the good work! What a fun thread!

Last edited:

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
It's because he has adrenaline, in his soul. Every thought is out of control. He does it all to get them off their feet. The crowd is about to blow waiting for him to start the show, ya know? He's home every time he steps out that curtain.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
This same thread is over on another wrestling forum and the replies are more or less the same there as they are over lol btw lol. This dude's hatred of Cody Rhodes isnt working anywhere, it seems.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This same thread is over on another wrestling forum and the replies are more or less the same there as they are over lol btw lol. This dude's hatred of Cody Rhodes isnt working anywhere, it seems.
People are talking, so that's good. The hatred of Cody is more amusing than anything else. I raged over Roman and MJF before but that was only after a few brandies lol. It is so weird to have this strong of a dislike of someone who really doesn't affect his life in any way.

It is neat

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
no one is genuinely that good
Seriously. The dude buys tickets for kids to come watch him wrestle. He shows up to things that people post on his Twitter and other things like birthday parties. He also bought Rollins, Roman, and Rock gifts before their matches this weekend as a way to say thanks.

That right there is better than good. That is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death By Looch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Since like 2019 I thought
That is amazing. Although I would also give credit to Roman because his run was so dominant and wrestling has seen a world title reign like that in a long time. I mean Dan Severn held the NWA title for like five years but it was not prominent.

Oh God, I just gave credit to Roman... what is happening to me

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It was highest total viewers since Feb 2020 and highest 18-49 since December 2019 so they went back to pre-pandemic levels for at least 1 week

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wait is this the guy who loves The ring master and Rocky Maiva? They couldn't draw anything either and had to leave crappy ass gimmicks and create one that works for them

You know Stunning was the height of popularity. Just like Stardust sucked. He had to create a new better version of him and created a twist on his father the dream because he is a nightmare.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What's worse is that he phrased it as if Cody is just some IWC darling and that none of the casuals give a single fuck about him.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
What's worse is that he phrased it as if Cody is just some IWC darling and that none of the casuals give a single fuck about him.
Yeah... like there wasn't tens of thousands of people cheering him in person... it was just the online people :)

(I am being sarcastic toward the OP Dale, not you)

Status
Not open for further replies.