• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Can somoene please help me understand the iwc's lovefest for cody rhodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Thank you, Dale, for posting some of his previous comments on Cody.

A bland dweeb like cody has no right speaking on the attitude era
...that one sentence tells me everything I need to know about what's going wrong here...

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
It's the same dude from last month who made a fucking alt because he knew people would shit all over him for it. And he didn't even do a good job making an alt lmfao

BSE

And the same “nepo baby entitlement” that… relegated him to the lower mid card with a horrible, dead end gimmick? That’s your issue?

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
And the same “nepo baby entitlement” that… relegated him to the lower mid card with a horrible, dead end gimmick?
Well said, BSE. I didn't even saw that comment. Talking about nepotism entitlement when talking about Cody is an almost hilariously bad take :lol

Reactions: BSE

Dustin001

Banned
It's the same dude from last month who made a fucking alt because he knew people would shit all over him for it. And he didn't even do a good job making an alt lmfao
except I didn't make an alt lol I use Spotify to login into the forum and lost access to my old email, so here I am back on my main acct, as usual Cody fans invent conspiracy theories because criticism of your hero triggers you guys so much

such a insecure fanbase lol

Status
Not open for further replies.