Can Someone Explain the EFeds to me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

Reaction score
So I've been here for about a month, I asked this in my introduction thread, but got no answer, I PMd the moderator of one of the e fed sections, and got no answer, so can anyone answer this for me? I'm interested in possibly joining one of these feds, but I want more background info before doing so, I run my own e fed on a different forum, so I'm curious as to how you guys go about your e feds.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hey Broc, I was on vacation I'm home now.

CWF is a Trash-Talking E-Fed, literally you can choose any wrestler that's available, type out a promo in a way of their character. Think of it as if they're in the ring or backstage talking on their opponents, as above is a thread.

Check CWF Testing Ground if you want to try something before beginning.

The other Fed we have here is based on Role-Playing.

Contact me on my user profile for more details if you wish to join, hope to see you in CWF soon!

Ben

Reaction score
Basically CWF is fed where you use real wrestlers and WWS is one where you use your own created character. Basically just look around the 2 sections to see how the RP's and TT's are done and how everything runs.

Broc

Reaction score
Basically CWF is fed where you use real wrestlers and WWS is one where you use your own created character. Basically just look around the 2 sections to see how the RP's and TT's are done and how everything runs.

Well if that's the case, I think I'd rather join WWS, just because I like having the freedom of creating my own character, rather than being limited to only real wrestlers

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
CWF is an e-fed which uses real wrestlers. You pick a wrestler whos free and every week theres a match card. Once you are booked, you TT (Trashtalk) against your opponent. A TT is basically a promo and you do it to your character for example if you are Shemus you'd go like 'Oi fella' Trashtalks can vary in length but there is a limit of 1,000 words. The winner is determined on who produces the best TT and at the end of the week, a show is written which is basically like a normal show Raw or SD! I'd tell you about WWS but tbh, I don't really know what's going on. Best to ask Warren Static about that one.

Hope this helps.

Broc

Reaction score
CWF is an e-fed which uses real wrestlers. You pick a wrestler whos free and every week theres a match card. Once you are booked, you TT (Trashtalk) against your opponent. A TT is basically a promo and you do it to your character for example if you are Shemus you'd go like 'Oi fella' Trashtalks can vary in length but there is a limit of 1,000 words. The winner is determined on who produces the best TT and at the end of the week, a show is written which is basically like a normal show Raw or SD! I'd tell you about WWS but tbh, I don't really know what's going on. Best to ask Warren Static about that one.

Hope this helps.

So another question, do you guys involve promos in the shows? in the fed I run, I usually assign promos, and then put those in the show, so do you guys do this as well, or do you just do the "TTing"

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We do a lot of promos, in fact we need some :p

If you picked a dude like Evan Bourne (who doesn't really have a gimmick, then I suppose you could flow into a gimmick of your own with him)

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yup we do promos

Broc

Reaction score
Another thing, show presentation, in my fed, we use youtube videos of matches for the matches, do you guys type your matches out?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
We type our matches.

I know what kind of fed you were in before, ours is slightly the same but we type our matches.

Check CWF Monday Night Nitro and look at a thread to see how it's laid out.

Broc

Reaction score
So my last question before I make my decision, how many people are in each fed? and also for CWF, could I have a sort of list of superstars that are already being used

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Youtube matches for matches seems weird haha. E-Fedding is easy once you get used to it Broc.

Broc

Reaction score
Youtube matches for matches seems weird haha. E-Fedding is easy once you get used to it Broc.

we used youtube matches because more people joined, and it was to time consuming to type out so many matches, it really didn't effect much though, if we couldn't find a video to fit, we'd just put a vid and type out the ending

and btw, I'm not new to e fedding, I'm just new to this style of e fedding

Status
Not open for further replies.