• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Ok i've been trying to fix my Jeff Hardy sig, and its slowly coming emphasis on slowly. The problem is I cant blend the the gif into it. As it currently is the gif looks so outta place, I wanna either blend it into the BG more, or make it stand out by placing some kinda border around it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wrestling Station

What program youre using?
For GIFs the best one i used was ImagereadyCS2
if you have PhotoshopCS3, then you can do that there.

To add a border, you click ctrl A to select the frame, go to stroke and you get the frame. you can either do it seperatly for each frame, or just razaing it.

Defiant One

Reaction score
ok sorry for the double post here but it didnt work. It wont allow me to just select the gif, instead I can only select the entire sig.

Wrestling Station

you open the gif through Imageready, then inside image ready, click on view in Photoshop. once you are in photoshop, do what i said before.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Man I dont wanna keep bothering you with this, I did it a thousand times and when I open just the gif I can't get to stroke, and when I open the entire sig I can't just select the gif. So i'm screwed either way. Thanks for trying to help me though man.

Wrestling Station

For stroke, ctrl A to select the frame, then go to Edit, then stroke.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah I knew that, whenever I go to ctrl A, and then edit, I cant select stroke because its in gray and unselectable