Can Rock Really Draw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-2011-ppv-buys-lower-than-initially-reported

that's honestly TERRIBLE for his FIRST match back. Like 16k more than last year??? So what's that mean, did Trips/Taker really increase WM buyrates that much? Or was it SNOOKIMANIA~! Either way that's really weird and it's no surprise that pretty much 95% of the crowd at WM wanted to see solely Rock. I mean it's not like you can claim oh Miz/Truth looked too weak building up so they already knew Rock/Cena would win and wouldn't buy. The focus point was actually SEEING Rock wrestling so buying regardless. Most fans don't think like that. In my opinion it's the ridiculous costs for these shitty PPVs. What are they, like $50 on standard now? Most people don't bother shelling out that money for anything but Wrestlemania, so they just wait and either illegal stream or watch it afterward. So who knows, we'll see.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I got slated for being jaded at the time, but I maintain I had no overt interest in SSeries.... So in my case, no, merely seeing Rock wrestle in some hollow SD-eque tag match wasn't enough.

nation

Reaction score
Who gives a shit. I'm sure it did alright but it was a pretty bad card so logic should point to that being a factor for lower buyrates