Callachamp seeking talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

callachamp

Jobber
Reaction score
Callachamp is seeking to grow our roster of professional wrestlers. Do you have relationships or direct access to talent? We pay a residual commission for each referral.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
We've got a guy on here who's extremely talented at playing the big man role. His name is Xanth and feel free to get in touch with him via pm if you wish, he'll be more than willing.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested. Been out of work for about 6 months now, I could do with something new to keep me going. PM me more information if you want.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
^ He weighs in at 210 lbs, he comes from The United Kingdom. He is "The Chairman" XANTH!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'll try it again. Standing at 6"3 tall, weighing in at 230 lbs, from the United Kingdom, he is "The Chairman" XANTH! :xanth:

callachamp

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. Can you have anyone interested send me an email to callachamp@gmail.com.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
What is this about? If it's try outs for pro wrestling, I'd be glad to enter... I am 6'6 200 lbs.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I went to wrestling school for a couple weeks, so automatically I'm the greatest wrestler in the world. I'll set the bargaining price at 1 million

callachamp

Jobber
Reaction score
Callachamp is a platform that lets Fans chat with sport legends. We have several wrestlers participating including Sgt. Slaughter, Hacksaw Jim, Ken Shamrock, and Dan the Beast Severn. We are looking to build our talent base.