Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I admit, I camp a lil' .... now when i get pissed on the otherhand, then it's P90 Rampage Mode....
Not saying I start whoopin' ass, but gawdamn it if I don't unload several clips all over the place.

and I ain't buying Dead Island unless I get to be a zombie and eat children.... just sayin', Legend has it that Dead Island is full of false advertisement.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I'm a heel... I pull some straight Rambo Tactics...
This ain't a game honkey.... Cuz i'm hung, like a donkey ... (flashes bling towards camera)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well, that battlefield 3 "beta" thing came out the other day and from what I'm hearing, some bros be liking it.

MW3 comes out in the next month or so. They're both 60 dollars and that's alot, so....

you dudes seem like experts, which one should I get?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
let me just like... defend myself hurr' for a sec.... I don't "camp-camp", like sit in one place, in the same building during the whole game.
But I also don't run around whoopin' ass...I'm more like in a sports thing, I play not to lose, like If I were an NFL QB, I'd be that sissy checkdown dude, I ain't a No-Scope Master Badass Michael Jordan type of playmaker. I run around and such, I'm just more of a nervous paranoid cautious player with slow reflexes.