Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Map Packs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
This summer I started heavily getting into Black Ops 2. Even though sometimes I can get really pissed off and yell out the word "hacker" a lot, I tend to have a lot of fun with these new map packs I purchased. First I purchased Vengeance, which has 4 really good maps and and really fun zombie mode. Uplink is a fun map, easy for spraying. Cove is my all time favorite map because it's just a small island with many passage ways. Detour is a pretty small map located on top of a broken down bridge, I use it for quick scoping matches with my buddies. And, Rush is a big map located in a paint ball area. I find this one very fun for Domination.

Now, the zombie game mode on here is called Buried. Possibly the funnest zombie mode I have ever played. It's a huge western town located under ground with tunnels and other passage ways. What makes it super fun for me is Leroy. Leroy is the giant man who is locked in a cage in the jail. He does certain helpful deeds when you give him booze or candy. It just depends where you and him are standing. Buried is also pretty hard in my opinion. Just like all the other zombie modes, it gets pretty hard when you get to level 10. Then there is the mark 2 ray gun. It's pretty much an automatic.

Now, just a couple days ago I bought the Uprising map pack. I like it so far. It comes with 4 maps and a zombie game mode as well. Encore is a pretty fun small map. It is basically an abandoned concert stage. Sadly it does not let you in the bleachers. Magma is a chinese or japanese town which looks to be evacuated due to the eruption of a volcano. No you can't swim in the lava. Studio is a super fun map that is a recreation of the Firing Range map from Black Ops 1. It is basically a big Hollywood studio with many neat props and such. And, the final map is Vertigo which is located on top of a mega skyscraper high above in the air. It's a decent sized map.

Now, there isn't much to say about Mob Of The Dead (The zombies mode that comes with uprising) , except for it's kind of weird. You start out as a weird ghost thing and you have to find a body to revive then you play as that character. It's in a small area to begin with, but I haven't played it long enough to learn more of it.

So yeah, that's what I think of the map packs that I have purchased. If you guys want, you could add me on XBL and play them with me. My GT is in the GT thread.