• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Really, really pumped for this game. The multiplayer has gone back to the success of Black Ops 2 with competitive playlists, brand-spanking new movement which will definitely increase the skill gap, and the whole franchise seems revitalised after what was the worst Call of Duty game ever in Ghosts.

I'm pre-ordering it as we speak. I know @Rysenberg is going to get it and @Delik, who else will play with us? <3

I'm not joking when I say Black Ops 2 produced some of the funniest moments in my entire life.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
BO2 was the most fun I've ever had EVER on a game, ever. Our private games were seriously absolutely amazing. That and Road to Masters, even when I was choking (still not as much as Solychoke) it was acrayzing