Calif. teen faces trial in gay classmate killing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
It think it will end with HBK. His title run is stale and HBK is just so deserving for the title.

If he was to hold the title I would like yo see him face Carlito. Carlito is amazing in the ring and his latest conflict/companionship with Ric Flair has brought out the best in him. I think a match like "Cena Vs Carlito" for the WWE championship can be a classic, and ring in a new main event player in Carlito.

Reaction score
Well Kennedy is one . . And even if HBK did lose,He still has fight left in him . . Another good candidate would be Triple H . . The Game only got a shot once so i think he has a chance to . . Damn Cena better lose before the next Wrestlemania . . .

mighty_one

Reaction score
hes burned through the whole raw roster..a recipe for trouble

Dark Redemption

Reaction score
No one is left for Cena on Raw. That's why they need to trade him for
MVP. That way Cena can feud with people on Smackdown and give MVP a chance for the WWE Championship. Or some other Smackdown superstar.

-R3-

Reaction score
Raw has pretty much no credibility when it comes to facing John Cena. I mean he's taken out all the competition. (Not including Jeff Hardy etc - You can figure it out why he isn't competition)

KENNEDY!

cutting edge

Reaction score
Just pitch him in with orton, that would make a great feud.

Lita_Hardy

Reaction score
In my eyes, that was the worst wrestlemaina Mainevent and a total waste of money, i was discusted with john cena winning yet again, he should be shot, i hate him!. he can't wrestle as good as many of the other superstars who deserve the title he is just a Vince mcmahon ass kisser, hell melina is a better wrestler than him. i'm no longer going to watch raw simply because john cena won't fuck off, the worse thing they ever done in 2005 was bring john cena over to monday nights.

the only person that is left is Mr kennedy really, but why the hell are they pushing younger talent so quick like bobby lashey!?? for instance.
How about pushing some of the talent thats been around longer like Matt Hardy and put him in the title picture, he is under rated.

oh and farkkk if they put john cena in the Wrestlemania 24 mainevent, i will drop dead in discust.

Expect John Cena to be a maineventer at Wrestlemania for years to come.
Hence my current boredom with the wwe.

silverblade21

Reaction score
I think Shelton deserves the title. Back when he came to Raw, he had a good feud with the Evolution guys.

Maloney

Reaction score
Im a cena hater myself, and the only person he not losing to was Orton.

C4

They should put Cena up on Smackdown you know and he has alot of competition on SmackDown! like the Undertaker and Batista.
It would be really cool to see Cena vs Batista.
Or maybe they can have him on raw and let him face young guys.

xtremebadass

Ok, there really is no one left for Cena, this is going to be the period where you see an alternating of the same matches. Like Cena vs. Edge, Cena vs. Orton, Orton vs. Cena, Edge vs. HBK, its going to keep going since they could defend the belt every PPV now

kevin82593

Reaction score
maybe vince will have 2 words for cena sometime soon.

Kairi

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Southern California teen driven by white supremacist beliefs executed a gay classmate at a junior high school with two gunshots to the back of his head, a prosecutor told jurors Tuesday in her opening trial statement.
Ventura County Deputy District Attorney Maeve Fox said defendant Brandon McInerney acted on the white supremacist philosophy that homosexuality is an abomination.
However, defense attorney Scott Wippert countered that McInerney had reached an emotional breaking point over unwanted sexual advances by 15-year-old victim Larry King and should be convicted of voluntary manslaughter.
"He did this out of heat of passion," Wippert said. "These were two troubled young men and this was a tragedy."
McInerney is being tried as an adult for the February 2008 slaying in Oxnard.
Fox told the nine-woman, three-man jury that McInerney smuggled a .22-caliber handgun into the school and sat behind King, who was at a computer station.
McInerney shot King once then stood up and made eye contact with others in the classroom before firing another round with the gun only inches from the victim's head, Fox said. The defendant dropped the gun and walked from the room, she said.
"The evidence in this case will prove to you that this killing was an execution," Fox said.
McInerney, who was 14 at the time of the shooting, pleaded not guilty to murder, lying in wait and a hate crime. He could face up to life in prison if convicted.
The case was moved to Los Angeles County for trial after many delays.
King's death has roiled gay-rights advocates and parents in Oxnard, a city about 60 miles northwest of Los Angeles. They wondered why officials at E.O Green Junior High School hadn't done more to stop the harassment of King by students, including McInerney.
King's family sued the school district, among two dozen defendants, for failing to protect the teen.
Fox told jurors there won't be any evidence during trial about King's sexual orientation, although in the weeks leading to the shooting the teen wore makeup and high-heeled boots, and told a teacher he wanted to change his name to Leticia.
Jurors will hear from students who will testify about the rocky relationship between the two boys. Among them, Fox said, will be one of McInerney's friends, who said he heard King tell the defendant, "'I love you, baby'" the day before the shooting.
McInerney made several references that same day that he was going to bring a gun to school and shoot King or was going to hurt him, Fox added.
"Say goodbye to your friend Larry because you won't see him after tomorrow," Fox said of expected testimony from one of King's friends.
Wippert said King was the aggressor by making the sexual advances toward McInerney and other boys.
McInerney, dressed in a blue striped shirt and tan pants, sat in court and remained expressionless as both attorneys spoke to jurors. He was lean and tall and sported a full head of chestnut brown hair — far different from his mugshot taken after his arrest that showed him with a nearly shaved head.
Police found Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" in McInerney's backpack the day of the shooting as well as a wealth of Nazi-inspired drawings and artifacts at the family house, she said.
Fox said jurors should pay close attention to one of McInerney's drawings, an eyeball with a swastika emblazoned on the pupil. She said one investigator had seen that image only one other place — in a picture of a wolf symbolizing a lone wolf ideology by Tom Metzger, leader of the White Aryan Resistance.
"It will answer for you the question why," Fox said of the drawing.
Wippert contended King had sexually harassed other boys, dating back to the fifth grade, where he had been suspended for such behavior. He said King was empowered to make unwanted advances because school administrators were willing to look the other way and accommodate him and the way he dressed.
"Everyone knew about it and no one did anything," Wippert said.
The lawyer said both teens came from broken homes.
Before jurors were led into the courtroom, Ventura Superior Court Judge Charles Campbell booted McInerney's brother from the rest of the trial after he purportedly told jurors, "The fate of my brother is in your hands," Campbell said.
Wippert said the brother made the statement in the presence of jurors and the young man acknowledged he made a mistake.