Calif. teen faces trial in gay classmate killing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Who's left for Cena?

Who is left? Who's left for Cena to beat?

Orton is not a credible challenger what with his constant jobbing, even when HHH returns he's already lost to John, same with HBK,Umaga,(Jericho,Christian,Angle, who are no longer with the WWE) and pretty much everyone who has been a part of the RAW roster for the past 2 years. So who's left? Khali won't get a title shot, so its either Kennedy or.....Kennedy.

Benoit didn't drop the US title so the rumored move to RAW is just that, a rumor and even if he goes to RAW he's already lost to Cena in under 7 minutes... So he's not a credible challenger either. If the WWE would have built up guys like Carlito,Nitro and Shelton this wouldn't be a problem because they would have been credible contenders by now, but the E managed to screw that up to.

So what's left for Cena? And John, please, please learn to sell better, your leg was supposedly injured and miraculously it just healed.... Nice!

Reaction score
Hmmm I think Undertaker vs Cena to unify the titles...now THAT would be sweet.And although I love Cena...I will ALWAYS choose Undertaker when forced to choose.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, Cena has beat everyone who is left? there is no more options for John Cena what can he do? All the main eventers on RAW have been beaten by him, and half of Smackdown. Shawn Michaels should have won the match in my opinion he put on a better show then Cena and carried him throughout the entire match. You would have thought a piledriver on the stairs would be enough to take out anyone... aprently not. Lets hope we dont see Cena beat the Undertaker in the future, if that happens I will just stop watching wrestling all together. Very dissapointed in the outcome of the main event (even though it should have been Taker & Batista cause you get a MAIN EVENT spot at Wm when you win the RR but anyway) but other then that the show was excellent, didnt expect Kennedy to win MITB but I think there is a future there and I hope he cashes it in at Backlash (so we dont have to listen to him for months on end) and takes John Cena's belt and Cena fucks off for awhile... 3 WM main event appearences is enough.

The-HI-Man

Reaction score
In my eyes, that was the worst wrestlemaina Mainevent and a total waste of money, i was discusted with john cena winning yet again, he should be shot, raped and killed, i hate him!. he can't wrestle as good as many of the other superstars who deserve the title he is just a Vince mcmahon ass kisser, hell melina is a better wrestler than him. i'm no longer going to watch raw simply because john cena won't fuck off, the worse thing they ever done in 2005 was bring john cena over to monday nights.

the only person that is left is Mr kennedy really, but why the hell are they pushing younger talent so quick like bobby lashey!?? for instance.
How about pushing some of the talent thats been around longer like Matt Hardy and put him in the title picture, he is under rated.

oh and farkkk if they put john cena in the Wrestlemania 24 mainevent, i will drop dead in discust.

Great One

Losing once to Cena, won't make Benoit 'uncredible'. A heel turn and complete attitude/gimmick change will do Benoit wonders if he switches to RAW and challenges Cena. Otherwise, you're all forgetting ECW and one guy on there who could definitely step up and I think could prove as a credible heel and challenger with his promo skills if he was given a JBL-like push vs. Cena after WM, that person being the one and only Elijah Burke. We can even have another Wrestler vs. Brawler/Thug angle!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Ok, first of all, Cena has already beaten Benoit many times, even back when Cena was cool so you all need to shut the eff up. Second of all, there is ONE MAN who is going to dethrone Cena. This one man will be the next greatest star in WWE History. His name is MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KENNUHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BANK!!!

Reaction score
The Grim Reaper.....and no I don't mean The Undertaker.....I mean "Death" himself. That's the only way WWE is getting out of this huge hole they're digging themselves into. I hope they enjoy riding that jackass right into the ground. I'm finally convinced that the only thing Vince gives a damn about is money. Not the fans......he couldn't give a rat's ass about us. He just wants all the little kiddos' parents to buy up all the Cena merchandise they can so he stays a rich man. Almost as pathetic as Hogan. But at least I respect Hogan.

taker0

Reaction score
Cena and undertaker always have a good match.

Wrestling Station

Mr Kennedy
Taker
Batista

oh all of them are SD rosters!

Wrestling Station

Yeah wait and see a miracle happening dude!! He will win the WHC title and the ECW title to be having the 3 titles all together and thats history!! Sucking!! :(

Defiant One

Reaction score
WWE has completely lost its mind and soul apparently,3 Consecutive WM wins first JBL (who at the time was SD's resident bad guy and one of the best be it by default) then HHH who is one of if not the best on RAW, and now HBK who again is one of the best if not the best. Travesty of every justice in the book, HBK outwrestled Cena . At this point Kennedy is our only hope, I do agree they should build up the guys who have been there for awhile Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Randy Orton. the list goes on and on. how many times must Cena get booed before they realize he shouldnt have the belt, Jr even said 20 out of the last 24 months Cena has had the WWE Title, dominant? No Complete Bull? Yes apparently to the WWE its all about the money so the little kids parents and twelve year old girls will buy his crap. LAME!!!

Judge Dredd

Reaction score
All of you are completely correct. At this point in time i don't care who wins the WWE title... hell, even if they give it to Eugene. I'm just sick of seeing Cena as champ, please Vince... give the title to someone else. Maybe... someone who can actually wrestle...maybe...Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr Keeennnneeedddyyy! Keeennnneeedddyyy!

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Cena winning yet again is boring. Why must wwe let him keep the title for longer, what is their motive, because it must be important to let cena keep title.