• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cain Velasquez Targted For Return at UFC 136

Nancy Di Loreto

The reason Edge get injured a lot is because of the bumps he takes. Over the years, spearing people off ladders and getting thrown through stacked tables has really taken a toll on his body. Plus because of his small figure, he seems to be getting thrown around too much. I'm sure when he returns, whether he loses his WM streak (I hope he doesn't and wins by DQ against Orton :)) or not, he will make an impact and probably up for another title.

3lions

I read earlier that Edge fractured his cheek bone in his match against RVD a few weeks ago and won't wrestle until the MITB match at Wrestlemania. This means that both he and Orton will be in the MITB match and doesn't indicate that he will miss time after WM.

NinoBrown

Maybe that's one of the reasons why that made it 8 instead of 6, so they can simply take out two? That's what I always found odd, why have some many in an every man for themselves environment, with ladders of all things.

This Guy

For the record as 3lions said Edge has a fractured jaw which is why he hasn't been working, but will be cleared and ready to go at Mania. This is currently the only injury Edge is suffering from. the original injury report in the 1st post is false.

xtremebadass

man, thank god, thatd mean he would probably lose, that would end his streak

ChiWa

For the record as 3lions said Edge has a fractured jaw which is why he hasn't been working, but will be cleared and ready to go at Mania. This is currently the only injury Edge is suffering from. the original injury report in the 1st post is false.

This makes alot more sense. If he really had a major shoulder injury, he would have been pulled and 10 yards of cash may been backing up Chris Jericho's driveway. I expect Edge's streak to end either way.

xtremebadass

WWE can't have two mania streaks going at the same time it becomes stale, so either Taker or Edge is losing at Mania

the_game2

Not good news edge was one of the top names last year.After HHH raw without edge too will have serious problems

MJ807

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Edge hasn't wrestled much as of late due to an injury. He has a banged up jaw. He may not be 100% at WrestleMania, but the expectation is that he'll go full-time again starting with that event. His injury also explains why he hasn't appeared on recent house shows.

This will be great to have Edge return full time and not take anytime off I just hope this doesn't make his injury worse.