• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cain Velasquez in jail, involved in a shooting

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Damn I just saw this, no details yet but if he's being held without bail then that's not a great look....it's Cali police tho gotta remember that :slip:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Mentioned this in chat last night but didn’t wanna make a thread til more details was known, also because I didn’t see anything at the time to say it was even true. But dang.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Damn I just saw this, no details yet but if he's being held without bail then that's not a great look....it's Cali police tho gotta remember that :slip:
yeah for the record ''involved in shooting'' doesn't mean he himself took the shot. but yes being held without bail is a very very bad look.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If it's as simple as him getting pissed at someone and throwing a shot off after drinking or something then what a pussy, you're a fucking fighter bro

If it's some deeper beef and he's in some gang shit now then that's wild. Either way, dude that got shot looks to be fine according to reports

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
UWhIr8w.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Welp now Cain to add himself to the list of dumb motherfuckers who can't handle a situation and instead of using his fists would rather pull a gun. Sometimes you gotta walk away but he's smart enough to know with people always around including Phones and Cameras that he would get caught no matter what.