C4....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

well its up to the leader Monkey but I hope Monkey says no cause we want to see how long it takes to make you red remember? eh.

damn like three posts made while I do this one. :( Im slow.

C4

This is officially the end of the virtual character you've seen on the internet for two years on this forums, C4

Evil Austin

I am sure you will probably be back with a few alt. accounts and try to start from fresh but get caught.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ C4 trying to suck dick for this whole thread.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Of course, Chuck added the Unoriginal Attention Whore option into the poll therefore he wanted my name to remain that way.

I changed the poll to that because you BLATANTLY ripped off someone else's idea....and what's worse, you did it WHILE THE ORIGINAL WAS STILL ACTIVE, like no one would notice or anything. I had no intention of changing your name at all, even if something else had won the poll. I was going to tell everyone else to not change it either, because frankly, you don't deserve the attention. But I bet you're loving life now, aren't you? you got the attention of the whole forum and you're just in heaven....even if it is in a negative light.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Stop being a 'tard tbf.

You bring shit upon yourself, then a day later you're like, "Y IZ U BEENG MEENZ IZ OVAH NOW~!"

Maybe if you didn't act like a complete moron, people wouldn't care about this one instance of you copying someone. Maybe they would consider it over. But you're just an annoying, attention seeking blueberry 24/7.

With you, it'll never be over.