C4 vs. rosewt01 - Graphics Battle/ Voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which graphic is better, C4 or rosewt01?

• C4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rosewt01

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

Vote for the graphic that you like... :fireman_1:

rosewt01

England.jpg

C4

ChristianoRonalo1.png

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
5-3 to C-4, I am a little suprised, I thought it would be worse.

C4

5-3 to C-4, I am a little suprised, I thought it would be worse.

Me too, I expected a clean sweep...

You voted for yourself and two votes were mistakes since i put C4 on the first one and rosewt01 on the second one and obviously the second one looked better and people thought it was you. LOL, edited the post hours ago so yeah now it's going to be good

1chiban

Reaction score

Cheeky sod...

But C4's is better lol.

I hate that Man Utd crest off of Italian PSD.net though...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

You voted for yourself and two votes were mistakes since i put C4 on the first one and rosewt01 on the second one and obviously the second one looked better and people thought it was you. LOL, edited the post hours ago so yeah now it's going to be good

:shifty: I need to...lol.

C4

Cheeky sod...

Come on man, after looking at both of them together I knew there wasn't strong competition.. it's not arrogance Ichiban, it's confidence :shifty:

I hate that Man Utd crest off of Italian PSD.net though...

I knew nothing about Soccer, and I mean nothing at all. I asked GardsJR on MSN to give me some names of popular football players and he said Ronaldo, I got some pictures and found out over wikipedia that his league/team or whatever :confused: is Manchester United and so got their logo off Italianpsd... valid effort imo :bigsmile:

I need to...lol.

Best of all I voted for you and then was expecting a clean sweep... :shifty:

1chiban

Reaction score
Good effort for someone that doesn't know much about football/soccer I'll give you that

Wrestling Station

dont make me start saying what are the so many flaws in your sig C4 :shifty: it was bad and i was hoping for a much much better entry from you bro.

Anyway, it is a one sided battle nonetheless, but still youre entry was really bad :sad: sorry bro.

C4

dont make me start saying what are the so many flaws in your sig C4 :shifty: it was bad and i was hoping for a much much better entry from you bro.

Anyway, it is a one sided battle nonetheless, but still youre entry was really bad :sad: sorry bro.

You always say that, give out some advice and it doesn't matter man, mention the flaws so I come up with better stuff next time :turned:

exC.On

Reaction score
hmm, i voted for c4 of course, on c4's i just dont like the emboss border, i dont like the lowerd soccer ball randomly there, then the 2 cut psds pasted there on a background. text could be better too.

1chiban

Reaction score
The psd's are not worked in at all well I'll admit that.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Lol, I know the flaws in mine but people are pointing out the flaws in the person they vote for instead of the people that they didn't vote for.

C4

You guys care to explain how the PSD's don't go well with the signature? :confused:

1chiban

Reaction score
You guys care to explain how the PSD's don't go well with the signature? :confused:
It's the old problem of blending - they just look like they were just resized and chucked on there. Your Rock one features PSDs resized and colurised and put int eh background etc etc. The Ronalso one doesn't and so appears simplistic.

Not as simplistic as Rose's though and that's the main prob with yours Rose. You Haven't really been very creative at all.

C4

I don't know from where everyone develops the theory of blending everything. It has to be Wrestling Station who made this rule/theory that whenever you make a signature, totally totally blend everything to the maximum and don't even leave a corner untouched.

That's not really the case every time, having a PSD with different colors, contrasts, thresholds, filters, effects and layer masking are all good as well. Blending everything else is at it's own place but saying that the blending is not good every time you see a signature is a mistake at some level or the other, there isn't need of complex blending in a signature for a soccer player however having 5 PSD's of superstars on a poster might require blending. By the way 90% of the people don't know what blending is, you duplicate a layer and change the blending modes. Mess around with adjustments and come up with something creative - not all the time bro you need to go simple at times and that's my theory.