C4 Graphicated - Vol/3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

hvizcws2dtqa93mtvwqh.jpg

Rey Mysterio yet again for the third edition of C4 Graphicated...... rate/ hate/ debate :y:

C4

This one is similar to the Eddie Guererro one that you made for BKB

Mexico for Mexicans babeh' :y:

But yeah, same brushes used and the PSD placements is also similiar to that of BKB's Request. But this one has it's own high and low points.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i used to like ur work a lot better dude. the last few things uve done seem sloppy and just not as good as u used to do imo... i wanna see some better stuff from u soon lol...

PureGreatness

Reaction score
I really like this one...I like the way how you have put the text and also like the left hand side of the sig with the brush over Rey. 9/10

C4

i used to like ur work a lot better dude. the last few things uve done seem sloppy and just not as good as u used to do imo... i wanna see some better stuff from u soon lol...

I understand.. it's just that I'm trying new and different ways to come up with something better in Photoshop. Sounds like it isn't quite working the way that I want it to. Anyways, let's revert back to something that I'm already familiar with in the next edition of C4 Graphicated.

Cayse

Reaction score
I love the coloring of it. It really makes everything stand out and you have to look at everything separately to make everything fit together. I don't like the placement of the main render though. It seems as if it was just pasted on there randomly. Maybe ad some type of effect or blend it into the rest of the GFX more. 7/10

Weebo

Reaction score
Way to cluttered, blending of pics or bad and the cut around the main pic is also bad 4/10. i've seen so much better fromyou. since returning you seem like you have gotten worse.